Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
getDare issues Anything that is related to the getDare platform and community
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

"Add to my" thread advice Part 1

Posted 02-22-2018 at 06:14 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-06-2020 at 12:39 PM by CSasha

Disclaimer: I am just a human being without any clue, but I felt inspired to answer to NoLimitz call how to create or make a popular "Add ..." thread.

I had to create my own Loser thread by losing a vote to ChubbyShySissy, still working it off, and started some more Add-threads for other users like for lop747, for Gonzalez, for Buttaholic, for my precious pet astro alias oddjobber, and for spankmeohio. I think my first experiene posting and thereby adding in such threads was
Oracle
Old

Out of the blue - Punish me/Play with me requests

Posted 01-28-2018 at 03:37 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-29-2018 at 03:27 AM by CSasha

We all know there's no pretty, short or comfortable way to deal with inappropriate requests. We can only educate those to do better who read. Anyway, I'd like to try once in a while like this.

Recently I got another request via PM. Nice avatar. Good signature. But:

- No greeting
- Just this sentence: "Punish me" or something along that

My plain answer: "No, thanks." And here is my main reason for that reaction:

Never...
Oracle
Old

Why I do play (and with whom)

Posted 01-21-2018 at 06:42 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Yesterday, I had some outing talk with my friends, revealing that I had kinks. They seem to be quite vanilla, not even gentle ass slaps, anal or deepthroats (Your kink is different but your kink is okay). They wondered "How can people like this", which simply is the colorful variation of life and people. Diversity. I personally believe it might have to do something with connections we made (i.e. spanking = the only attention, so it's the main connection with love), but just my uneducated opinion....
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Watch your steps

Posted 01-18-2018 at 01:09 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I would have liked to have shared a picture here but didn't find it. Someone was telling his therapist: "I give so much but I don't get anything back". It was the Santa Claus.

When you give dares or do anything public, you get asked by complete strangers, something like: "Hey, how are you? What are you up to? Could you make an add denial thread for me, too?" And then I sigh a little because it's so difficult for me to say no. He took the first obstacle by choosing an...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Women, men and other humans Part 2

Posted 11-19-2017 at 04:27 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-17-2018 at 06:46 AM by CSasha

Part 1

- We are all sexist. Our society is. Even our laws. Conscription laws. Some decades ago women couldn't join the German army anywhere else but in medic or musician divisions. Though currently unused, the state can only conscript men. Around twenty years ago, courts called this fair and equal because "women have to bear children."
Currently, in Germany, women have a two year lower pension age than men. Why?
Our societies still have to cope with plenty of sexist...
Oracle
Old

Women, men and other humans Part 1

Posted 11-19-2017 at 04:26 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-19-2017 at 06:37 PM by CSasha

Growing up in a small German town in the 1980s and 1990s, I have always tended to be of different opinion and a social alien. Maybe if I hadn't questioned and challenged so many standards, I wouldn't have had as much trouble. Anyway, I did, and I also suffered from ubiquitous sexism, quite balanced positive as well as negative, though I tended to overlook it. Even recently, I noticed I am sexist myself. Still today, for me it's in plenty of commercials, ads, everyday phrases and simple sayings, as well...
Oracle
Old

Confess you are picky

Posted 11-13-2017 at 10:58 AM by CSasha (I love words)

It's been a while since I looked for sex dates on according local dating portals, including a kinky one. You could think it would be easy to find someone online if you were as willing to fuck any stranger as I was. Nope, I was wrong. Anyway, I still found out that I am picky in general. I was little picky looking for a sex date. I am way more picky accepting slaves here on getDare. I was very picky with the man I married and wanting to live my life with.

Several times it turned out good...
Oracle