Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-22-2017, 11:00 AM   #1
CSasha
Oracle

Swatch Add to Buttaholic's New years denial

Hello folks and friends,

Buttaholic desperately needs to start the new year with some good deal time. So we like to ask you to determine the period. I volunteered to host. We are looking for everyone to add time with every post. Here's how:

Buttaholic is in denial for the time of this adding and will start the given denial time with the start of the new year.
Buttaholic needs to blog a report about any ruined or full orgasms from now on until the first orgasm session after the denial given by you.

Basic
Everyone can always add +1 hour denial per post until one week after this start post.
No double posts except for the first and last hour (happy hours).
You can multiply that number by any number of multipliers (*all multipliers) and add any number of bonuses (+all bonuses, aren't multiplied).

Multipliers (cumulative with each other)
Friendship multiplier: Everyone in Buttaholic's friend list may add multiply the basic amount by 2 (cumulative with other multipliers).
Prime or Fibunacci multiplier: If you post with a #post id which is a prime or Fibunacci number, or posted when your #post id would have been, even if someone posted faster, or you missed to use this multiplier in your last post though it would have applied, then you may multiply the basic amount by 2 (cumulative with other multipliers).
Compensation multiplier: If Buttaholic hasn't posted any Thank you or other meaningful appreciation or feedback on the last 5 pages, you may multiply the basic amount by 2.

Bonuses (stack with each other, aren't multiplied)
Welcome bonus: For your very first post in this thread, you may additionally once add +10 hours (stacks with other bonuses, isn't multiplied), in the first post or in a later post.
Early birds bonus: You may additionally add +1 hour (stacks with other bonuses, isn't multiplied), if you added with at least one post on the first 10 pages of this thread,
Signature bonus: You may additionally add +1 hour (stacks with other bonuses, isn't multiplied), as long as you announce and link this thread in your signature.
Counting bonus: You may additionally add +5 hours per current and past post's page since the last counting bonus (stacks with other bonuses, isn't multiplied), if you sum up the total denial days and hours with the #post id of the last post you counted up to (and you may exploit previous countings by other users and count from there).
Reference bonus: You may additionally add +10 hours once per every use you helped joining this thread (stacks with other bonuses, isn't multiplied).
PERSISTANCE bonus: After you posted the keyword PERSISTANCE (see below in these rules) once in each of 15 posts in this thread, you may always add the persistance bonus of +1 (stacks with other bonuses, isn't multiplied).
TEAMWORK bonus: If any user posted the keyword TEAMWORK on the last page when you start creating your reply, you may add the teamwork bonus of +1 (stacks with other bonuses, isn't multiplied), Not per user, just once in every post on the same page.

Example:
You post (basic 1)
and are in Buttaholic's friend list (x2),
you started creating your post when the last #post id was #6, and since 7 is a prime number (x2),
Buttaholic didn't post in the last 5 pages at all (x2),
it's not your first post, but you never added the welcome bonus so far yet (+10),
you have this thread announced and linked in your signature (+1),
and you sum up the denied days and hours to the post before you adding "counted to post #6" as the first one doing it on this page (+5, since there are no previous pages without a counting post, so no more +5s),
so you may add:
+1*2*2*2 = 8 (basic*friend multiplier*prime multiplier*compensation multiplier)
+10 (welcome bonus)
+1 (signature bonus)
+5 (counting bonus)
= +24 hours = +1 day
Aren't you generous this time?

Free touching, ruins and full orgasms, reduction
Every day Buttaholic may touch the genitals once for proper cleaning, except for additional touches needed for free ruins, free full orgasms or edges due to this thread.
For every full 30 days of denial, later adds included, Buttaholic gets 1 free ruined and 1 free full orgasm, usable any time.

Cassandra may grant additional ruins and full orgasms during the denial any time, especially for task she gives. She and Buttaholic are asked to make the reasoning like according task public in this thread.

Fails
Touching genitals more than once per day or for more than cleaning adds 1 day denial.
Every ruin without a free ruin left to subtract adds 15 days denial.
Every full orgasm without a free full orgasm left to subtract adds 25 days denial.

Signature
Buttaholic has to track and update the current denial time, completed/total edges, completed/total minutes of anal fucking, completed/total of ice cubes insert into ass, completed/total ball slaps, used/total ruins, used/total full orgasms and number of fails.
Buttaholic has to have itor a link to it in the signature as well as link to this thread with title.

KEYWORDS
For every post you may add one KEYWORD in BIG letters to add extra effects from the following list:

PERSISTANCE (X/15): After you posted this Keyword once in each of 15 posts in this thread, you may always add the persistance bonus of +1 (stacks with other bonuses, isn't multiplied).

TEAMWORK: Every post after you may add the teamwork bonus of +1 until a new page has been started (stacks with other bonuses, isn't multiplied).

CLOSE (X/10): Every 10th time you use this keyword, Buttaholic has to add 1 edge. These have to be completed before any orgasm after the denial time given by you.

ANAL: Buttaholic has to add 1 minute of anal fucking. These have to be completed before any orgasm after the denial time given by you.

BUTT: No effect unless the next user uses BUTTA, and the user after that uses BUTTAHOLIC.
BUTTA: No effect unless the previous user used BUTT, and the user after that uses BUTTAHOLIC.
BUTTAHOLIC: No effect less the previous user used BUTTA, and the user previous to that used BUTT. Any posts in between break the chain and effect. But if both conditions are met, then Buttaholic has to add 15 minutes of anal fucking. These have to be completed before any orgasm after the denial time given by you.

BITCH: Buttaholic has to add 1 ice cube to be inserted into the ass. These have to be completed before any orgasm after the denial time given by you.

HIT: Buttaholic has to add a ball slap to the totals. These have to be completed before any orgasm after the denial time given by you.

Bets
Users are encouraged to offers and negotiate bets with Buttaholic or with each other. You can bet on any amounts we reach at the end of this thread, or in a certain time, at a certain time, number of posts, special tasks, dare each other, whatever you like. Please let us all know to share the excitement and fun.
You may offer and negotiate any stakes, except for any reduction or thread included adds for Buttaholic. You can offer to add some of these yourself though, and ask for special tasks or conditions from Buttaholic within his given limits (see his PM dares if you like more clues what's possible).
Alternatively, you may offer Buttaholic tasks or conditions to make you stop adding more denial time.

Thanks for all the reading and your incoming contributions.

Take care and have fun

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 12-22-2017 at 11:36 AM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 12-22-2017, 11:03 AM   #2
CSasha
Oracle

+1 hour

TEAMWORK

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 12-22-2017, 11:11 AM   #3
CSasha
Oracle

Don't forget it's a happy hour. You may double post until the end of the hour.

+8 hours (+1*friend*prime*compensation)
+1 (Early bird)
+1 (Signature)
+5 (Counting)
+1 (TEAMWORK)
= 16

Total time for Buttaholic: 0 days 17 hours up to post #3

BUTT

My pronouns are it/its

The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 12-22-2017, 11:15 AM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

That's a lot of rules to go over but I like it.
Lets see if I got this correctly.

+1
+10 welcome bonus
+1 early bird
+1 because of your teamwork

BUTTA
ANAL

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 12-22-2017, 11:18 AM   #5
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post

BUTT
ANAL
Many thanks for posting.

Only one keyword per post. And the way BUTT works is, that you post "butta" in big letters behind it.

+9 hours (basic*friend*compensation +early bird +signature +teamwork)

Fortunately we are in a happy hour.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 12-22-2017, 11:21 AM   #6
Jaro

+1 +1 (early bird) +1 (teamwork)

BUTTA

(like this then)?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 12-22-2017, 11:21 AM   #7
CSasha
Oracle

Yes,

+9

BUTTAHOLIC!

My pronouns are it/its

Old 12-22-2017, 11:22 AM   #8
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

+1 basic
+10 welcome bonus
+1 early birds bonus
+1 teamwork

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 12-22-2017, 11:24 AM   #9
Jaro

I like that butt stuff, lets do it again

BUTT

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 12-22-2017, 11:25 AM   #10
CSasha
Oracle

+7 hours (basic*friend*compensation + early bird + signature + teamwork)

PERSISTANCE (1/15)

My pronouns are it/its

Old 12-22-2017, 11:26 AM   #11
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Let me continue that then

BUTTA

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-22-2017, 11:26 AM   #12
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
I like that butt stuff, lets do it again

BUTT
Sorry, spoiled your butt.

+7 hours (basic*friend*compensation + early bird + signature + teamwork)

Have a new one:

BUTT

My pronouns are it/its

Old 12-22-2017, 11:27 AM   #13
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

redo

BUTTA

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-22-2017, 11:27 AM   #14
Jaro

Oh yes, we need compensation
+4 (basic*compensation + early bird + teamwork)

BUTTAHOLIC

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 12-22-2017, 11:29 AM   #15
CSasha
Oracle

Awesome!

+7

PERSISTANCE (2/15)

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add denial, buttaholic, denial, keywords, tord online