Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Out of the blue - Punish me/Play with me requests

Posted 01-28-2018 at 03:37 PM by CSasha
Updated 01-29-2018 at 03:27 AM by CSasha

We all know there's no pretty, short or comfortable way to deal with inappropriate requests. We can only educate those to do better who read. Anyway, I'd like to try once in a while like this.

Recently I got another request via PM. Nice avatar. Good signature. But:

- No greeting
- Just this sentence: "Punish me" or something along that

My plain answer: "No, thanks." And here is my main reason for that reaction:

Never seen him before. I totally don't know him, her or them. It's not the first one but a pattern.

I could have looked up the profile. But that's already effort. As replyong anything is. I reject to give out any dares or punishments (For what? Were they asking for funishment instead?) that I would give anyone else. And I want my efforts to be worth it. So I expect a satisfying answer. I want a chance that it will work out, some effort, maybe even a couple of PMs exchanged, but with satisfying results to repeat it.

If I wanted just to throw out dares without meaning, I could do so with a hundred users on getDare without them having to write me. But I don't.

Maybe contacting thousands of random people online with the same message "Wanna fuck/play?" does work out for some. But it disturbs me. I'd go (and have been) to a sex dating site or app with kink options or focus. Here you just annoy me and risk getting on my ignore list or worse: find someone who doesn't care about you at all and breaks you with a devious task without any aftercare. Pity you.

Please, take your time. Say hello at the right place and time. In the chat for example. Or create an Ask me anything or any other thread.

Please don't spam mr out of the blue. Just angers me or makes me sad.

Rant over

UPDATE: I have gotten a reply to sending that user the link to this blog entry. It showed me that he read it, didn't know better, is sorry, and probably will probably improve. Life is good.
Views 2359 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    My typical response is also "no thank you". It frustrates me to get random messages that are demanding something without even a Hi.

At least start a conversation first before asking me for something. I love to meet new people and talk. I am a social butterfly, but if they take no effort to get to know me, then I am not giving them any effort in return.
  2. Old Comment
    Oh yes I so hate these!

I got a message not too long ago that said exactly the following:

Quote:
    hello there no limits
    He did put extra effort in to also put "hello" in the title of the message. Isn't that nice?
  3. Old Comment
    The last time i asked someone to stop doing that (because it was the third time i had his copy-pasted message in my inbox), they just responded with insults. If i remember right, they actually got banned for a few days for that, but not a day after, i had the same spam-message in my inbox again. Some people refuse to learn.