Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-02-2018, 10:11 AM   #1
Simi

Heart 24/couple/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in any place (eu preferred)

24/couple/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in any place (eu preferred)

Introduction
Hello everyone! It’s Simi and IllPUTitIN (puppy-locked on tumblr) here. We are putting this advert out there in order to find an additional plaything for us. We are both switches and while I own my puppy as my little pet I do sub to him on occasion. We call his Dom persona Rex (calling your pet Sir… is a bit odd and makes it a bit more personal for me and him). From my perspective Rex is significantly different to his puppy side and its rather amusing for me to watch the shift as he brings his Rex side out. It can be strange as a sub seeing your Owner in submissive states which is why I am adding this warning, even if for some play either of us are in a lower submissive state than yourself you will find out that when we have you as our lovely plaything you are going to be caught often in the combined evil of our Dom spaces so you may suffer / enjoy yourself a little bit…

I think it's time you had some more information about us as a couple (easiest way of wording it even if it may not be true in a mundane sense) and as individuals…

Description about us as people together, myself and comments about Rex / Puppy
Me and my pet both have our playful sides and have bonded over our shared tastes in vanilla things as well as kink. We both are slightly nerdy and gamers, both with a fondness for the occasional daft moment and like some quirky music as well as the likes of metal. Lately we have been binging some series of shows by marvel while talking and teasing and even on our latest weekend we had a few movies in the cinema together while I petted him for pretty much all of it. We probably will do things like Wacken music festival in a year or so as well. Even without kink provided we had met each other we would be friends and that is something which will be important for us with you.

Well many of you will have encountered me by now, I am Simi. I am a tease, a sadist, a humiliation lover, rope fan with a very unusual way my headspaces seem to work at times. Many of you will have encountered me in my submissive pig or kitty spaces during your time on GD. What I have found is while I may have a base of the feline instincts in play you will get different overlaps of urges, so sometimes a more feral side which have likened me to occasionally lying in wait for my puppy to do something daft before pouncing and tormenting him at the time, a more sadistic side may be out or even merely a playful side where I will do things to people just to see if I can… sometimes my feline side pops through when I am domming and there then tends to be a bit more teasing and touching for subs in person (and especially with my nails…). I sometimes don’t have the feline urges and even within them there are ranges of how intense they are (sometimes all I want to do is claim my puppy as prey and torment him).
The only overlap we haven't yet had is a dominant piggy side and I know if it comes out I will get Miss Piggy jokes but I think we are all safe from that.

A more vanilla description of me is I am a petite (1.50m) and rather curvy woman, I train Wado-ryu Karate which I love and worked in a pharmacy for 3 years previously and have maintained the habit of occasionally spouting random snippets of medical advice. I am a brownie pack leader. I am a Gamer, mainly MMOs and normally raid leader for them, especially in WOW and ESO with a little bit of SWTOR and FFXIV thrown in over the years. I have a fondness for tabletop games (including DnD so technically I am a Dungeon Master!) I am an avid reader mainly of fantasy novels, my main couple of authors I keep going back to are Sherrilyn Kenyon and Patricia Briggs. I am a metal head however I do suffer from chronic head pain so no screamo or too intense death metal for me, the main bands I listen to currently are FFDP and Sabaton. I watch lots of random shows via my laptop as I tend to constantly keep some sound in the background as it makes my pain more manageable so over the years I have watched lots of Simpsons, Lucifer, Futurama (which needs to come back), Buffy and Angel (I love so much of what Joss Whedon has made) and so on…

How I would describe Rex simply is he can be intensely controlling in a wonderful way with a good level of playfully teasing about what trouble I inevitably have got myself in, he’s still new to humiliation play as a Dom but he hits that sweet spot for me so much. He is very inventive and very focused on the submissive’s experience.

From Rex / Puppy about myself and my Owner
I love my Owner. The thing is though: it’s not romantic love. It literally is the love and loyalty of a pet towards its Owner. Besides me literally being an owned pet now we still have more eye-level conversations than you might think. This is very important, and will be a thing with you as well. There is and will be a lot of play within the dynamic that we have established, or will establish with you. By a lot I do mean a lot. Because any moment within our normal eye-to-eye conversations Mistress can just order her pet to do something for her amusement and I will then do it. I am her pet after all.
Sometimes, when I feel that Mistress needs someone to dominate her, and I am in the right mindset, I will then switch to Rex - my dominant side - and help her out in that regard. And that will be the time where you will be under my control and whims. But also with me just in a subby puppy mindset I will want to have fun with you. Just as Mistress wants to have fun with her pet, and then you eventually as well. She is very playful, teasing, and just likes enjoying the power she has been given over her subject(s).
What do I look like? Exhibitionist me has an album on here for you to have a look through. I am 183cm tall and 34 years of age.

My dominant side. How to best describe it? I usually get pleasure and enjoyment when I know my sub-ject is enjoying themselves. Personally I am basically locked in chastity 24/7, but that never stopped me from domming. That said, what I really like is dishing out orgasms. With them tied up or not. As Mistress has stated some place in here, there is a rather distinct difference between my dom and sub sides. I am usually more calculated and rational when Rex, while being more emotional and letting myself get carried away when being subby puppy. My natural state tends more towards being subby, rather than Rex. But even in my natural puppy-like state I am rather playful, which I can see having a lot of fun with someone / something that is beneath even puppy-me. And as much as I like to dish out orgasms, I really like it if Mistress and me were the only reason you got orgasms.
A bit more about my personal life: I am a freelance IT-Admin guy, and for hire external Data Privacy Officer. During my free time I enjoy playing theatre for a hobby. Plus when the time and my current machine allows it, playing video games. I usually tend more towards slow paced games. I just love the Anno-Series (not the future ones for some reason). But I also enjoy the occasional RTS. FPSes have been fun, but tend to stress me out more and more recently. Skyrim is still on my list of games I always tend to fall back to though.

What we’d like you to be:
We are mainly looking for a sub (although switches of course are accepted) we don't mind if you identify as a slave, as a pet, as an object, male, female, intersex, transgender, animal, mineral or vegetable we don't mind whatever is fine by us, we are both pansexual and poly and incredibly open minded so we don’t mind so long as you are going to fit in with us. We will most likely warp your mind a little…
You don't need any particular levels of experience, just a willingness to explore. If you are new to being in a serious kink relationship be aware it can take a lot of work to get used to and it will only grow more intense as our claim tightens.
You should ideally have similar tastes to ours (see both of our likes/limits list and descriptions)
You need to be comfortable with being controlled and used by both a male and female
You need to be compatible with us as people as well as kinksters, see our descriptions about ourselves…
Be honest with yourself and about yourself. If you don’t know “what” you are yet, that is fine as well. Exploration is not just half the fun, it is the fun! So even if you are doubtful just feel free to give it a try.
Bare in mind that we do love our in person meets and while we will never push someone it will be good if you would consider them – most likely in Germany but maybe Britain.

And just as a short note:
We have discovered in the past, that some people use kink-play as a way to escape some of their life’s problems, rather than using it as an outlet. If you want to join us, please just be aware of your situation. We want to have fun with you.

Being owned can be an intense experience and can give an opportunity for self reflection and make you aware of issues within your mind that you aren’t consciously aware of. If you are willing to honestly and actively attempt to solve those issues we will support you as I protected puppy while he went through this.

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)

Last edited by Simi; 07-02-2018 at 10:17 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Simi for this post:
Old 07-02-2018, 10:12 AM   #2
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Question

How to apply!

If you’ve made it this far then you are doing well and you might be wondering how to apply to us. We decided the best way for us to get to know you to begin with will be a little (slightly odd) quiz. If this is the only thing you have looked at without reading the rest then either go back to the start and read through or leave this advert.

Answer honestly, take as much of your time on this as you wish but it must be your honest answers. Dishonesty is never good in any relationship and definitely is not the way to start a new one. When you have filled it in then either post as a reply or pm to both of us, it's going to be a joint decision by us and we will do a trial and see how it goes and how well we all mix.

Therefore to help us identify likely suspects please answer these questions to the best of your abilities:
What time zone do you operate in?
How do you identify?
Main fetishes/kinks?
Any major turn ons?
Any major turn offs?
What's the longest you've not cum for?
What's the longest you've not masturbated for since you hit sexual maturity?
What’s the most you’ve orgasmed within one day?
Quirkiest turn on for you in your mind?
Weirdest thing that turns you off while it doesn’t most people?
What are one or more of Simi’s headspaces?
If you could live in any fantasy world which one would it be?
Who / what would you choose to be?
What do you consider a punishment to be?
Last song you listened to?
Do you have any personal goals you are trying for?
Anything you want to be pushed on when controlled?
Any interesting hobbies?
Any uninteresting hobbies?
Are you comfortable with the thought of meeting in person eventually?
How do you feel about voice chats, or video calls?
Please describe your perfect kinky weekend?
Please describe your perfect vanilla weekend?
Secret doors! Do you want one yes or no? How would you disguise it?
If you had one what would you have behind it (with infinite funds at your disposal)?
What's the daftest thing you've done in the last 3 months?
What appeals about the thought of serving two people?
How do you relax after a stressful day?
What are your limits?
What messenger programs do you use?
Any questions for either of us?

Why?

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
The following 2 users say Thank You to Locked Puppy for this post:
Old 07-02-2018, 10:23 AM   #3
Pariahterror
Prodigy

From my point of view, these people are great. If you don't have a Dom yet I would recommend to apply. Would apply myself if I wasn't owned yet.

I wish you both good luck with the search to a sub and lots of fun.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

The following 2 users say Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 07-06-2018, 01:17 PM   #4
Switchboy175

GMT 0 which is london time
How do you identify?
I identify as a slave at the moment but im quite new to this so it may change
Main fetishes/kinks? Currently they are humiliation degredation protocol and light pain
Any major turn ons? Intelligence, singing ability (i know thats a weird one ��) and a sense of humour
Any major turn offs? Smoking and people who arent motivated to do anything
What's the longest you've not cum for? Approximately 3 weeks
What's the longest you've not masturbated for since you hit sexual maturity? The same length of time
What’s the most you’ve orgasmed within one day? Six times.
Quirkiest turn on for you in your mind? I think it would have to be crazy hair colours
Weirdest thing that turns you off while it doesn’t most people? I dont think there is anything
What are one or more of Simi’s headspaces? Submissive pig or kitty
If you could live in any fantasy world which one would it be? The harry potter universe
Who / what would you choose to be? Just some random wizard would be fine
What do you consider a punishment to be? The worst is lines but anything that emphasises what i have done wrong while not being fun
Last song you listened to? I cant remember the last song but my friend jusy made me listen to the latest panic at the disco album
Do you have any personal goals you are trying for? I am trying to get back into really good shape
Anything you want to be pushed on when controlled? Rules and maybe positions and possibly exposure maybe
Any interesting hobbies? I dont think any are overly interesting
Any uninteresting hobbies? Gaming playing music doing karate
Are you comfortable with the thought of meeting in person eventually? I am eventually
How do you feel about voice chats, or video calls? I would be okay once i trust you
Please describe your perfect kinky weekend? Id like to be kept naked on all fours around the house and be ordered around and beaten for fun and then be humiliated in front of a group of your friends
Please describe your perfect vanilla weekend? Hanging out with my friends playing music
Secret doors! Do you want one yes or no? How would you disguise it? Yes i want one and id jusy disguise it as part of the wall that moves for a particular tune on a nearby piano
If you had one what would you have behind it (with infinite funds at your disposal)? The literal batcave
What's the daftest thing you've done in the last 3 months? Im not 100% sure what daft means but it was probably the time i spent a lot of money on an item in a shop and walked halfway home before realising i had left it with the cashier
What appeals about the thought of serving two people? The fact that someone will always have an idea and that as the saying goes 2 heads are better than one
How do you relax after a stressful day? Go for a run or watch netflix
What are your limits? Currently they are most forms of cbt anything that people i know can see scat piss knives and blood
What messenger programs do you use? Generallyits kik but i have no problem changing to suit you
Any questions for either of us? No just thank you for taking the time to read this and im sorry for any typos i didn't see
Old 07-06-2018, 05:08 PM   #5
Wakib32

What time zone do you operate in? GMT
How do you identify? Bisexual
Main fetishes/kinks? bondage, chastity
Any major turn ons? chastity and bondage light cbt and toys
Any major turn offs? cum eating, sissification, feminisation, scat
What's the longest you've not cum for? 1 week
What's the longest you've not masturbated for since you hit sexual maturity? 1 week
What’s the most you’ve orgasmed within one day? 6 times i think
Quirkiest turn on for you in your mind? Bondage, for like ages completely helpless and just being used however they user sees fit
Weirdest thing that turns you off while it doesn’t most people? one of my school teachers a while back she just got to me and no one else
What are one or more of Simi’s headspaces? just a massive bondage fantacy
If you could live in any fantasy world which one would it be? The Lord of the Rings
Who / what would you choose to be? hands down legolas
What do you consider a punishment to be? whipping, chastity duration increase, cum eating
Last song you listened to? Mumford and suns - Dustbowl Dance
Do you have any personal goals you are trying for? be successful in whatever i choose to do
Anything you want to be pushed on when controlled? i struggle to self chastity so probably increasing the duration
Any interesting hobbies? i play bagpipes (i have 2nd places and 3rd places at world championships) i play ice hockey semi-professional. (few years ago 4th best team in the uk)
Any uninteresting hobbies? music i play piano and i collect instruments
Are you comfortable with the thought of meeting in person eventually? yes in the future but i couldn't realistically seeing it being anytime soon
How do you feel about voice chats, or video calls? i haven't really done them before but would have to build up a trust first
Please describe your perfect kinky weekend? being abducted and just in tight bondage and being used for hours on end being locked away at night being fed whatever i get and repeating for 3 days
Please describe your perfect vanilla weekend? a meal, nice wine, good company, maybe abroad just be boozy for the few days and have mind blowing slow sensual sex
Secret doors! Do you want one yes or no? How would you disguise it? in an ideal world i would love to have one, basically Narnia but a little more subtle
If you had one what would you have behind it (with infinite funds at your disposal)? instruments i have wanted a particular set of bagpipes for years now but cant afford them, also probably lots of artwork because although i cant draw or paint worth a shit i do certainly love to admire
What's the daftest thing you've done in the last 3 months? threaten to quit my job
What appeals about the thought of serving two people? learning the different personality and getting to know the different task etc
How do you relax after a stressful day? bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are your limits? family illegal anything permanent public and scat and piss
What messenger programs do you use? kik mainly i have Skype but i tend not to use it
Any questions for either of us? i have a bad tenancy to complain about my day if its has been bad or stressful. if i was yours i would prbably be telling you about it would you mind???
Lloyd
Old 07-07-2018, 06:11 AM   #6
GeekyDevelopment

BST (British Summer Time)

How do you identify?
Male Sub

Main fetishes/kinks?
Humiliation, Foot Worship, Degradation, Teasing, Denial, Bondage

Any major turn ons?
Intense teasing, fishnets and heels!

Any major turn offs?
None that I am hugely aware of.

One month

One month

8 times! Very sore...

Tied up in chastity, gagged with dirty socks, having my cock teased.

Vanilla Sex

Kitty / Submissive Pig

Harry Potter

Ron Weasley of course! Fits in with my ginger hair lol.

A punishment is a task that the sub doesn't enjoy, if they do enjoy it - then it isn't a punishment in my opinion. The most effective types of punishments, in my opinion, are punishments incorporating tasks the sub would usually enjoy - with a disgusting twist.

Alt-J - Breezeblocks

Currently starting my own international company.

I always enjoy having my limits pushed... Slowly.

Any interesting hobbies?
Cycling, programming, constantly personally developing myself and teaching myself new skills.

None that I'm aware of... Lmao, uninteresting is subjective.

Are you comfortable with the thought of meeting in person eventually?
Very comfortable, after all - I see you're in Britain - so am I!

How do you feel about voice chats, or video calls?
Voice chats and video calls are a no go for me unfortunately, I don't live alone.

Chastised, tied up and teased relentlessly. Feminized, forced to worship feet and degraded.

Weekend away outdoors, camping, fire, beers.

Secret doors! Do you want one yes or no? How would you disguise it?
Yes! An insane office would be hidden behind. It would be disguised in a book case, I know - very original...

If you had one what would you have behind it (with infinite funds at your disposal)?
Oops, jumped the gun and answered this above. I'd hide a kick-ass office behind the secret door.

Almost missed out on a great opportunity starting my own business by being pessimistic.

Constant teasing.

A couple of beers, and a nice hot bath.

What are your limits?
Forced-bi, illegal, scat, extreme pain, public, common sense stuff.

What messenger programs do you use?
Kik, however happy to use Discord or Skype for messaging.

I'd like more detail as to how it would work serving both of you in person if possible. In terms of who does what, and what would be expected of me.

Dislikes: Hard Anal, Humiliation, Toilet Play, Long Periods of Denial

[B]Limits:[/B] Scat, Blood, Illegal, Friends, Family, Social Suicide - the usual stuff.
Old 07-14-2018, 02:22 PM   #7
Simi

Hello fellow kinky people, creatures and objects. Thank you all whose responded so far, we took on a few for a trial and we are seeing how things go on with them.

Knowing that we would like to add a few things for you to know:
It is a learning process and what we have learnt so far is we do need you to be responsive, even if you can’t talk on calls we need to hear a good amount of response and feedback in text conversations. Doming someone as a pair takes a lot of effort coordinating beyond the effort of domming someone in the first place and if we get nothing back it just is a bad sign very early on.

If you are thinking of filling in our quiz you are welcome and encouraged to fill it out fully, we had one amazing response that took 4 PMs. You can always add details that you deem noteworthy and don’t see covered by the quiz. Any questions you have for us are very welcome and highly encouraged, this helps you get to know us more early on as well. This hunt will be on going and we know it will take a lot of time to find the perfect plaything(s) for us. If you do start talking to us please give feedback and if things don’t feel like they are working for you as well, just tell us! We are also on trial with you as much as the subs are with us - so don’t be afraid of us (only my feral side bites and that’s consensually)

We are poly and even if we find one sub we will probably keep an eye out for others, I personally love the thought of owning a menagerie/harem of playthings in time. As we get into a relationship that begins to be settled with a submissive we of course will make sure any additions will fit in with what we have. We aren’t going to force anyone into a situation they truly aren’t comfortable with and nor will we block other relationships we just need to be aware of the situations in order to adapt around. Don’t be afraid to apply if you are a long way away, while we do have the eventual desire to meet and use you in person we will not ever demand it but of course it is our goal to find a plaything for us in person eventually to use on occasion.

If anyone did not get a reply, you may have forgotten to send your message to both of us. We are coordinating our replies, so messages that don’t pop up in both our inboxes might just get missed so please ensure you followed our instructions on how to apply. We will respond to everyone who applies properly even if its simply with thanks but no thanks. However it does take some time for us to get through all the applications and discuss. The more information you send in your response makes it significantly easier for us to make decisions.

We are hoping this additional information helps you in deciding to write to us, and gives you a bit more insight in to what awaits.

As a note Germans I am working on learning the language however i am far from a state of conversational German so please use English for now. Thank you. Mein deutsch ist beschissen!

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Old 07-14-2018, 06:55 PM   #8
Wedgieking090

What time zone do you operate in? EST
How do you identify? Male sub
Main fetishes/kinks? Pain, humiliation, abdl
Any major turn ons? See above
Any major turn offs? Not sure
What's the longest you've not cum for? A week or so
What's the longest you've not masturbated for since you hit sexual maturity? Not sure
What’s the most you’ve orgasmed within one day? 2 times
Quirkiest turn on for you in your mind? Abdl
Weirdest thing that turns you off while it doesn’t most people? Smoking
What are one or more of Simi’s headspaces? Kitty
If you could live in any fantasy world which one would it be? Lord f the rings
Who / what would you choose to be? Elf
What do you consider a punishment to be? Something that is not fun or enjoyable to think on why you are being punish
Last song you listened to? I'll make a man out of you (from Mulan)
Do you have any personal goals you are trying for? To be in better physical condition.
Anything you want to be pushed on when controlled? Getting more physically fit
Any interesting hobbies? I like games especially rig like Dungeons and dragons
Any uninteresting hobbies? Not that I can think of
Are you comfortable with the thought of meeting in person eventually? Perhaps but it would be hard living in another country
How do you feel about voice chats, or video calls? Voice chat no but video calls yes
Please describe your perfect kinky weekend? Being force to be in a diaper and someone taking care of me like a baby and punishing me and feeding, changing, me etc when needed
Please describe your perfect vanilla weekend? I love playing games with friends
Secret doors! Do you want one yes or no? How would you disguise it? Yes hide in in a closet space
If you had one what would you have behind it (with infinite funds at your disposal)? Abdl nursery
What's the daftest thing you've done in the last 3 months? Dress up as Waldo from where's Waldo books.
How do you relax after a stressful day? Talking to friends or being submissive to someone
What are your limits? Face (until trust is earn) public, blood, piss play, illegal etc
What messenger programs do you use? Skype is preferred but also have kik (see aiginture for details)
Any questions for either of us? Not a question but I hope we can try even with our big time zone differences.

Likes: spanks, corner time, pain, messy (food play or shaving cream play) humiliation, diapers, Excerise, control. Maybe try a few new things.

Limits: public, scat, blood, illegal, crossdress, water sports, cum play, No face shots.

Skype preferred live:.cid.f045724a990939d4
Old 07-28-2018, 06:26 PM   #9
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

What time zone do you operate in? Gmt Uk

How do you identify?
Straight

Main fetishes/kinks?
Pain, exercise, crossdressing

Any major turn ons?
Punishmets and exploring new tasks

Any major turn offs?
Cum eating, exposure and blackmail

10weeks

8weeks

Quirkiest turn on for you in your mind? Crossdressing

Weirdest thing that turns you off while it doesn’t most
people? Thinking about trying it and having someone else do it

Bondage

If you could live in any fantasy world which one would it be? No idea

Painful/humiliting and not fun to do

Last song you listened to? Anywhere rita ora

Esports player/games level designer

Fitness and training in new areas

Any interesting hobbies? Competitive esports player and spors

Youtube

Are you comfortable with the thought of meeting in person eventually? Yes

How do you feel about voice chats, or video calls? Not sure yet

Meeting up, getting tied up and being controlled letting them do anything they want to me

Playing games and improving to a new competitive level

Secret doors! Do you want one yes or no? How would you disguise it? Yes behind a picture frame

If you had one what would you have behind it (with infinite funds at your disposal)? Games room with everything possible

Cant remember to be honest

Interesting concept of two people thinking of tasks and hopefully creative tasks and creative punishments

Usually watch videos while having a hot bath

What are your limits?
Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood and ass to mouth

What messenger programs do you use? Kik codboy247

Whats the worst task you have given and whats the most enjoyment you had from a task

Why?

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Old 07-29-2018, 01:55 AM   #10
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

GMT/BST
How do you identify?
Male Sub or Slave
Main fetishes/kinks?
Pain
Control
Humilation
Degredation
Any major turn ons?
Name calling. Tell mw what a slut or dirty whore i am.
Any major turn offs?
As stupid as it sounds cumming as soon as i cum I immediately leave subspace.
What's the longest you've not cum for? Like a week because i was away on holiday with family and didn't have any privacy
See above answer.
Like five times i think
Control.
Cumming
Submissive Pig.
Probably dragon age.
Who / what would you choose to be?*a mage always.
What do you consider a punishment to be? Like an example of one or what punishment means? One for me would be not being able to play games for x amount of time. Otherwise a punishment is something you will do but don't enjoy.
Beliver - Imagine Dragons
Do you have any personal goals you are trying for?*
To be the best slave i can be.
Cum eating
Any interesting hobbies?
Nope I'm really boring haha
Gaming
Reading
Lego
Sometimes if i get the craving writting.
Are you comfortable with the thought of meeting in person eventually?*
Eventually yes
How do you feel about voice chats, or video calls? Fine as long as its after a while
Being tied up and just used any which way you wanted. Provided limits were respected.
Cold and drizzly outside. Wrapped in a nice hoodie, playing my favorite game.
Secret doors! Do you want one yes or no? Yes
How would you disguise it? Bookcases ala Indiana Jones and the last crusade or was that a fireplace?
If you had one what would you have behind it (with infinite funds at your disposal)? The most high-tech gaming room with all the latest toys.
What's the daftest thing you've done in the last 3 months? Spending about an hour looking for my phone when it was in my pocket.
The combined experiance in a wider range of bdsm related things. Bring pleasure to more than one person.
How do you relax after a stressful day? Gaming or looking at pictures of cool dogs
What are your limits?
blood
piss (soft)
Scat
social sucicide
public (soft)
family
What messenger programs do you use? Kik, Skype, whatsapp, snapchat.
Any questions for either of us? How would this dynamic work. What would a typical week/day look like for me?

Advertisements
Kink Talk