Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2024, 12:53 PM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Home Alone Thursday Night

On Thursday Night I will be home alone all day on thursday all the way through to Friday Afternoon roughly and will have a wonderful opportunity to do some dares which are usually not possible due to living situation. I am open to do whatever as long as its within limits. I love challenging myself and finding new things which i enjoy but also putting myslef through a tough time. Challenges, dares, punishments, predicaments are all welcome

Whilst the opportunity are rare I really want to make the most of this chance to get things done. I am looking to use my toys and things when needed but not necessary. All of them are down below.

Lets see what challenges and fun dares you can come up with. I am happy to provide pictures via kik or reports on here aswell.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 12:52 PM   #2
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Anyone got any ideas or suggestions? Looking to make the most out of this time alone

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 01-11-2024, 05:13 AM   #3
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Any final ideas will be home alone in a few hours and will be looking for things to do

Old 01-11-2024, 05:28 AM   #4
onedip

hmm how about you do a self- bondage/diaper session.

use emlalock to set up a session with a max time limit of 6 hours (or more if you dare). put on a diaper and make sure it is secure (if you want additional excitement do the banana dare ordump a tin of bean s in there . tape it on.

now for the self bondage. if possible lock your hands to a collar which is also locked on. ideally you want your hands locked in such a way that you cannot touch your diaper.
and then use a combination lock to lock the keys.

iiiiff you dont have a lockbox or something that you can use with emlalock.... get one! its a fun way to do self bondage. but for now you will have to use an ice release or something like that.

then enjoy!

for additional excitement set yourself some challenges. you should randomise these with a dice roll to take away your agency

x edges
some mandatory games on emlalock
take an enema before hand
drink x amount per hour

if this isnt to your liking or you dont have the necessary stuff to do it then you should do another self bondage session but with your inflatable plug pumped up to an uncomfortable amount and vibrating away!

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 05:46 AM   #5
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedip View Post
hmm how about you do a self- bondage/diaper session.

use emlalock to set up a session with a max time limit of 6 hours (or more if you dare). put on a diaper and make sure it is secure (if you want additional excitement do the banana dare ordump a tin of bean s in there . tape it on.

now for the self bondage. if possible lock your hands to a collar which is also locked on. ideally you want your hands locked in such a way that you cannot touch your diaper.
and then use a combination lock to lock the keys.

iiiiff you dont have a lockbox or something that you can use with emlalock.... get one! its a fun way to do self bondage. but for now you will have to use an ice release or something like that.

then enjoy!

for additional excitement set yourself some challenges. you should randomise these with a dice roll to take away your agency

x edges
some mandatory games on emlalock
take an enema before hand
drink x amount per hour

if this isnt to your liking or you dont have the necessary stuff to do it then you should do another self bondage session but with your inflatable plug pumped up to an uncomfortable amount and vibrating away!
Thank you very much, I will certainly be doing this, I will have a think about some challenges and I may do it along with the banana challenge aswell for the extra mess.

Old 01-11-2024, 10:26 AM   #6
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

My time for dares start now, now starting on the first one, leave more below.

Also looking for fun/challenging ways to sleep tonight as something different than normal. What should i wear and do?

Old 01-20-2024, 04:31 PM   #7
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Gonna have the day to myself tomorrow, anyone got any ideas on what i should do?

Old 03-30-2024, 09:09 AM   #8
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Gonna be home alone tonight for 4 hours and then also all day tomorrow. Looking for things to do whilst I have the opportunity to be alone. As long as it's in limits I'll try it

Advertisements
Kink Talk