Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-30-2021, 05:44 AM   #1
Simi

Default Hypnosis Training (Via ViveHypnosis)

Introduction to the thread:

So everyone has probably seen people who have hypnosis in their likes but you will find probably half or more of those who do have it there but have never knowingly managed to trance to any files. The fantasy appeals but they often have not managed to find a way to allow themselves to slip into a nice deep trance. This is just me going to advise a few files to learn how to trance to them and a few bits of advice as well. I will also put a few suggestions about my favorite files on a few themes that you may want to check out.
(If any of the files I suggest help you or work well for you please put some feedback on Vive’s site, it is very encouraging for people to get comments about their work and I am sure sensible feedback and reviews will be appreciated by him.)

Advice for when you are trying to trance:
Be somewhere comfortable, lying down normally is best, otherwise reclining in a chair.
Make sure you won't be interrupted
Despite all the people trying to task people to do hypnosis when bound/in discomfort it's not going to work well, anything to make you less comfortable is going to make it harder to slip into a deep trance. If you can find a comfortable way to bind and trance then sure go for it but probably not until you know you can slip under nicely

Stick to using mainly just one hypnotists works better for most people. Once you get used to relaxing and going under with a particular person then you will find it much easier to keep doing so. You will automatically connect their voice with a relaxing state. By now when I hear Vive I automatically want to start slipping into a relaxed and submissive state.

Introductory Files

Enter Trance This file is one I always recommend people new to hypnosis or still wanting to get into a deeper trance listen to, all that will happen is he does a simple induction, once you are relaxed he explains trance and gives a simple suggestion before taking you back out. This lets you get more familiar with the concept of trance and getting used to it.

Fractionation

I tend to recommend Fractionation as a technique for effectively practicing getting into a trance state and going deeper with it. As such I would like to introduce you to Deeply Fractionated. Fractionation basically massively relaxes your mind, think of it like tensing and relaxing muscles, loosening them. Fractionation does that for your mind but with going in and out of trance. You may find yourself very relaxed and suggestible afterwards. Please also mind his warnings, don’t fractionate and then immediately go and do anything which requires you to concentrate for at least a few hours, such as driving or working.

If you enjoyed the effect that Deeply fractionated had then there is this simple Fractionation Loop.

If you enjoy the fractionation he has many themed ones such as:

Pet Fractionation Loop
Diaper Fractionation Loop
Piggy Fractionation Loop
Thing Fractionation Loop This one is a favourite of mine for feeling objectified and dehumanised
Dog Fractionation loop
Little Girl Fractionation loop is a nicely positive feminization loop. It will make you go into a girly happy and feminine mindset.
Slut Fractionation loop is perfect for those who need a little extra hand to help lower their inhibitions and help you embrace your sexual desire more. The effects last for a while but will ease off after a day or two.

Additional files for going deeper

For those among you who want to help go deep you may notice lots of files include binaural tones, Deep Binaural has him explain binaurals while you are in a relaxed state and gives a suggestion to make their effects feel stronger for you. As an additional one, if you are listening to a file and you find its effects dont agree with you then there is Deep Clean.

I personally stick to Vive’s files, he has a wide range of topics, but you are welcome to find tists who click with you more I will add as a warning there are some tists out there who are a bit less concerned with their listeners. He will have warnings on all his files letting you know what to expect. I know him personally and he is a great guy and is an incredibly trustworthy Dom. Even his more extreme humiliation files like Garbage, Ego Eraser or the Misogyny series leave you feeling empowered.

Other things: turn off notifications. Put all devices into airplane mode. Literally allow yourself to shut off. Take some me-time. And don’t make it about “gonna trance now. Gonna trance now. Gonna trance now.” but make it about “well, gonna relax now. Either it works, or it doesn’t.” learn to not stress about it, and not care about the results. Some of the conditioning files you may not notice the changes, but they are there.

This thread is mainly for me to be able to reference back to it, if you want to feel free to DM or make a note on here about particular topics of files and i will see if i can help find some for you. I only use or suggest Vive's files so I wont be linking any others

If you found this helps you, or know anyone it will help then please write a comment below/link it to them

Happy Brainwashing!

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)

Last edited by Simi; 07-05-2021 at 02:10 AM.
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to Simi for this post:
Old 10-12-2022, 03:42 AM   #2
Simi

Given the general level of subbiness on the forums I thought i would post a link to Vive's latest series "yes Sir". I have listened to this series and spoken to several others who have as well and it seems to have hit everyone rather hard with the approach of trancing through submission, not through relaxation. It is a bit different from traditional hypnosis.

So far there are 18 total files in the series, each fairly short. you start with part 0 and 0.1 and then slowly work your way through them. By now i am reliably going so deep to the files i do not remember after the count, until he is waking you up at the end. Every single files leaves me feeling extremly subby (And therefore rather horny)

Hopefully this helps those on here who are interested but have slightly struggled with the traditional hypnosis, I would still recommend listening to the enter trance and deeply fractionated files to begin your journey if you are new to trance.

If any of my suggestions help please feel free to post on here, and if any of the files particularly resonate with you and you want to give feedback to Vive consider doing that via his site.

Happy Brainwashing!

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 10-21-2022, 01:28 AM   #3
Robink
Prodigy

Begining some hypnosis training and spotted this in your sig Simi. I'll be sure to let you know about how I feel after trying them

I am cocksucking queen bambi

pm dares

toys
Robink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 01:34 AM   #4
Simi

Awesome, look forward to hearing how it goes. Hit me up if you need help finding any files for particular things

Feel free to link the thread to others if it helps

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 10-21-2022, 01:58 AM   #5
Robink
Prodigy

I will.
Miss has some particular ideas for me.
I think it's probably clear what sort we are interested in.
And anything that might keep me shriveled further

pm dares

toys
Old 10-27-2022, 04:59 AM   #6
Robink
Prodigy

Hi Simi could you possibly recommend some sissy Hypno for me.

pm dares

toys
Old 10-27-2022, 05:10 AM   #7
Robink
Prodigy

Maybe some tease files if there is such a thing

pm dares

toys
Old 10-27-2022, 06:28 AM   #8
Simi

Of course Happy to help train some sissies :P

So a few of these are some older files from Vive, but i have heard some good things about them:

Sissification Files

Sissy Clean - So this file helps get rid of the negative stereotypes about sissies, and helps you let go of them and embrace being feminine without some of the negative connotations you may have.

There is Sissy Pride and Duality: Princess and Slut which go together. They are fairly open conditioning, Sissy Pride helps motivate you to be the best sissy you can be, in your own definition of what that looks like, princess and slut lets you explore multiple aspects of being a sissy. Its not like you always want to be hyper sexual, or super feminine, this lets you play with both sides easier.

The Sissy Brace, well you all know how much i like to keep boys and girls denied and horny, this helps train the sissy to accept that her sexuality is not about her getting off. But more giving pleasure to those around you as a good little sissy slut. This needs you to be in your cage.

This one is not really hypnosis, just Vive putting sissies in their place in 5 minutes with his sissy breaker

Feminisation files

So just separating these out, most are general feminizing and accepting that side of you. If you are sissy or trans they may help you.

Feminine Conditioning. This file doesn't tell you what behaviors you condition yourself for, it uses what you imagine as feminine. It will condition you into shifting your behaviors into more of the feminine ones which you want.

A few further conditioning files, with feminine voice, feminine motion and feminine skincare. Additionally there is Nail Pride to add to your training for more feminine looks. Musically there is the Girly Music Curse which will make you love the typically feminine music (Whatever you consider this to be) and it will pull you into a girly and hyper feminine state of mind.

A few files which i will link here all to help put you into a feminine headspace are:
Free your Inner Girl
Your Girly Heart
The Feminine Light
And the Little Girl Fractionation Loop (As with any fractionation files this will loop and take you deeper into the space with every repetition, make sure to have listened to Deeply Fractionated at least once.

One i consider to be a little evil (as i hate high heels) but thats apparently pretty effective is this file which forces you to wear high heels if you want to walk for the rest of the day.

As a triggerable file there is the Deep Fem Lock, you will be using a bracelet/string to help trigger you into feminine side while you wear it.

And finally a couple of fantasy files with "my little girl" and also Fantasy Feminization (Which is a positive fantasy feminisation file, but will have some positive/empowering lingering effects)

For obvious reasons I have never listened to most of these, if any help you let us know here and also feel free to give him some feedback on his website. There will be more these are just ones i found with a quick hunt through the site.

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 10-27-2022, 06:35 AM   #9
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Is Vive stuff generally safe, i.e. no unintended or undocumented shit going on in them? Always beein intrigued from a dommy PoV but heard a few horror stories about some of the stuff out there.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 06:41 AM   #10
Simi

He absolutely is, I have been listening to his stuff for 5 years(or more) by now. He puts so many safeties into all his files that the idea of him doing something untoward is alien to me, however there are many tists out there who are abusive. There is a reason i am doing this thread only with the files from him.

He also has this file Deep Clean for helping with unwanted suggestions from others. Many of his files also stress safeties for going into trances in future.

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 10-27-2022, 07:16 AM   #11
Robink
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Of course Happy to help train some sissies :P

So a few of these are some older files from Vive, but i have heard some good things about them:

Sissification Files

Sissy Clean - So this file helps get rid of the negative stereotypes about sissies, and helps you let go of them and embrace being feminine without some of the negative connotations you may have.

There is Sissy Pride and Duality: Princess and Slut which go together. They are fairly open conditioning, Sissy Pride helps motivate you to be the best sissy you can be, in your own definition of what that looks like, princess and slut lets you explore multiple aspects of being a sissy. Its not like you always want to be hyper sexual, or super feminine, this lets you play with both sides easier.

The Sissy Brace, well you all know how much i like to keep boys and girls denied and horny, this helps train the sissy to accept that her sexuality is not about her getting off. But more giving pleasure to those around you as a good little sissy slut. This needs you to be in your cage.

This one is not really hypnosis, just Vive putting sissies in their place in 5 minutes with his sissy breaker

Feminisation files

So just separating these out, most are general feminizing and accepting that side of you. If you are sissy or trans they may help you.

Feminine Conditioning. This file doesn't tell you what behaviors you condition yourself for, it uses what you imagine as feminine. It will condition you into shifting your behaviors into more of the feminine ones which you want.

A few further conditioning files, with feminine voice, feminine motion and feminine skincare. Additionally there is Nail Pride to add to your training for more feminine looks. Musically there is the Girly Music Curse which will make you love the typically feminine music (Whatever you consider this to be) and it will pull you into a girly and hyper feminine state of mind.

A few files which i will link here all to help put you into a feminine headspace are:
Free your Inner Girl
Your Girly Heart
The Feminine Light
And the Little Girl Fractionation Loop (As with any fractionation files this will loop and take you deeper into the space with every repetition, make sure to have listened to Deeply Fractionated at least once.

One i consider to be a little evil (as i hate high heels) but thats apparently pretty effective is this file which forces you to wear high heels if you want to walk for the rest of the day.

As a triggerable file there is the Deep Fem Lock, you will be using a bracelet/string to help trigger you into feminine side while you wear it.

And finally a couple of fantasy files with "my little girl" and also Fantasy Feminization (Which is a positive fantasy feminisation file, but will have some positive/empowering lingering effects)

For obvious reasons I have never listened to most of these, if any help you let us know here and also feel free to give him some feedback on his website. There will be more these are just ones i found with a quick hunt through the site.
Thank you Simi.
I will definitely try some of these and let you know how they go.
Loving the first few I've tried

pm dares

toys
Old 10-29-2022, 03:42 AM   #12
Robink
Prodigy

Just letting you know Simi.
I'm really enjoying some of these files. What an amazing experience I'm having with them also some other Abdl files that have had there desired effects that are a little longer lasting and very embarrassing

pm dares

toys
Old 10-29-2022, 05:11 AM   #13
Simi

Oh which ABDL ones?

If you want a humiliating wetting experience there is this, Wet Humiliation. It really hits some humiliation buttons :P

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 10-29-2022, 05:15 AM   #14
Robink
Prodigy

It was diaper trap file I'll be listening to it to until the end of my thread

pm dares