Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2021, 10:42 PM   #1
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Nuclear 29f BURN ME OUT - Forced Orgasms

Hello everyone.

During the last few weeks on Gdare chat Scarlet and kinkerbell have been discussing wether or not i should turn into a denial slut or a forced orgasm slut, that only orgasms when told by others. Since I love to masturbate to orgasm a number of times a day they thought I should learn a lesson.

After a few hours of discussion and teaching me to only orgasm when ordered, it was decided to create a Forced Orgasm Thread that will last until the end of the end of the 15th for taking dares, and I have until the 16th to complete all orgasms. All times GMT.

For every post on this thread I will orgasm the number of times, depending on who posted:

-Men add 1 Forced orgasm
-Women add 2 Forced orgasms.
-Kinkerbell adds 6 Forced orgasms because she allowed me to cum last week.
-ScarletMaid adds 10 Forced orgasms for trying to train this silly slut.

The goal of this thread is to burn me out of orgasming before being Denied the following 7 days.

Rules-

Posting rules.
1.-Every poster is allowed to post up to 3 times per day.
2.-No double posting allowed.
3.-If no one else has posted, you can post again after 1 hour has passed.

My Rules:

1.-I will complete the orgasms starting on Friday the 9th and ending on the next Friday the 16th. I have a total of 7 Days to complete ALL the orgasms on this thread.
2.-I will remain in denial 7 days after the last orgasm has been completed.
3.-I will remain in denial 2 days more for every extra day I take to complete the orgasms.
4.-In all replies to this post during this thread I will only be allowed to refer to myself as a slut and talk on third person. For every post or reply where i don't follow this rule the next poster can quote me and their post will be multiplied by 2.

Contest:

During this thread we will also be holding a contest. Another thing that has been making me wet is being treated like a slut in chat.
Every Day each poster can create an insult or phrase that makes me feel like a complete slut in one of their posts.

The most creative and denigrating insults will get the orgasms from their posts multiplied by 3 for that day.
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -

Last edited by FarmgalT; 04-08-2021 at 08:41 AM.
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FarmgalT for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk