Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

PM Dares

Posted 10-11-2015 at 07:40 AM by Matt:
Updated 12-24-2022 at 10:05 AM by Matt:
Tags pm dares

feel free to send me any of these any time via PM or kik - pioneer0799 or Telegram - Boytoy069)

(I currently have to do any picture requests from females and I have to show my face)

ANYONE CAN SEND MAX 3 PER DAY, FRIENDS & LADIES ARE UNLIMITED

Click here to send

Picture proof or reports available on request.

PM DARES ANYONE CAN SEND ME, feel free to combine or add to any pm dares

Click here for even more pm dares..

ONE TIME ONLY TEMPORARY DARE -
LET ME EXPOSE YOU - I have to send you full frontal naked front and rear pics including face that you can expose/post/share anywhere online or in messenger groups with my contact details, first name and general location. (must send me links/screenshots of anywhere shared)

LUCKY DIP - I have a folder with 30 random naked pics of myself in, most with no face, but a few do include face. PM me LUCKY DIP and 2 numbers (Ladies can pick 4) between 1 & 30 and I have to send corresponding pics (via kik/telegram or google chat/hangouts only)

NAKED RUN and I will send you a video running naked (on the spot) (inc face for ladies)

LAST DARE PICS and I have to send you the pics or video's from my last dare.

EXPOSURE LINKS - And I have to send you links to any of my pictures that are currently exposed online.

KIK PIC THREAD - And I have to post in a kik pic thread of your choice, you can tell me what to post (within my limits)

UNDERWEAR MODEL and I will model any of my underwear for you See here for options in a pose of your choice (with face for females)

5 MIN CHALLENGE - I have to post a full face nude on an exposure site with downloads allowed for 5 minutes.

SHAVE - And I will send you a video of me shaving my pubic hair off.

WILL YOU BE EXPOSED? - Send me 1 random number between 1 & 100, if it matches my secret number, I have to do 1 picture request of your choice including face. The picture is yours to post and share anywhere... (Ladies can send me 3 numbers)

GOLDEN (3) and if I receive this 5 times I have to fill a large glass with my pee and pour it over my head while wearing a white t-shirt, I can not take T-shirt off or wash for at least 5 mins.

BOOBIES X And I have to wear a bra with breast pads for X hours when alone. Add -:
  • WALK - Will wear next time I go a walk alone
  • SHOP - Will wear next time I go shopping alone
  • DRIVE - Will wear next time I drive alone
  • CINEMA - Will wear next time I go to the cinema
  • WORK - I will wear to work next time I'm in with reduced staff
  • OTHER - you can make a suggestion of where I wear them (I can say no)

FONDLE EDGE and I will put on bra and breast pads, then I will edge 3 times with one hand while fondling my "breasts" with the other.

SPH MEME X Send me a SPH meme (following GetDare rules) and I have to display it in my signature for X days (Max 7)

SIGNATURE X and I will put a line of your choosing in my signature for X amount of days. (Within limits.) (Max 7)

INSTRUCTIONS and I will follow instructions in the pm. (May not be right away.) (Within limits.)

COLLAR and I will wear my collar next time I go shopping or a walk

GAG X and I'll wear my gag for x mins (max 15) (Can pick ball gag or penis gag)

DARE and I'll do any dare you give me (within my limits and when I have time)

FETCH and I will throw a ball, piece of underwear, or other item to a corner of the room and go get it, on all 4's, carrying it by the mouth

YOGA and will do 15-30 mins exercise wearing sports bra, breast pads and my ladies yoga shorts (probably using my cross trainer)

UNDIES PIC and I have to send you pic of what underwear I am wearing (Preferably over kik)

DOGGY and I'll strip, put on collar and leash and act like a dog for 15 mins

REQUEST X and I will add a picture of your request to my photo album (Within getDare rules and my limits)

REVENGE' and I'll send you some of your pm dares (must send other pm dares with this one)

BLOW and I will give my dildo (equivalent) a blowjob for 5 mins, add EDGE and I'll edge at the same time.

SLUT and I will attach my dildo to a mirror then kneel and give it a blowjob while wearing bra and panties

DOG PEE and I will pee in my bath like a male dog, naked on hands and knees with leg cocked.

DICE and I'll do a dice dare of your choice ( within my limits ) and you can roll for me.

LAST PIC X and I have to send you the last x pics I sent on kik (Via Kik) (Max 5) (Add PG and I will NOT send any pictures that show my clitty)

EROTIC READ X send me a short erotic paragraph or story and I will record myself reading at least part of it while edging (Audio only)

DRIVE and I will go for a drive wearing a bra under a t-shirt, panties and no bottoms

SIT X and I'll pee sitting on toilet backwards x times

CHALLENGE, and I'll challenge you with your choice of challenge and stakes (within reason)

YOURS and I'll do up to 3 of your PM dares (within my limits, if possible )

WEBTEASE and I'll do a webtease of your choice within my limits.

EDGE X and I'll edge 3 times in X location (car, work, home, public toilet (may not be same day))

RULE" and up to 5 rules within my limits and I have to keep them for up to 2 weeks

FORWARD and I'll send a person of your choice one of their PM dares.

WRITE X and I will write X in a hidden place (you may suggest where) for 1 day. Will also post photo in album if GD safe

BUCKET and I'll tip a bucket of water over me fully dressed.

SECRET and I have to tell you an embarrassing secret

IMITATE and a picture and I will imitate it if I can and send it you.

WET WALK for every 15 times I get this, I must wet myself while at least 15 mins walk from my home or car. (10)

PANTIE EDGE X and I will edge x times wearing panties (Max 12)

NIGHTY NIGHT and I will sleep naked that night after edging twice.

POST and I'll post in a thread of your choice upto my limits.

ADD' and I'll add any PM dares of your choice (upto my limits)

BATTLESHIP and I'll play a game of battleship http://en.battleship-game.org/ against you. You can set the stakes (I'll start at a disadvantage for girls)

HOLD IT x' and I can't pee for x hours (Max 4)

WET PANTS and I have to wet myself within 48 hours

SWAP ME and I'll do 2 of your pm dares (my choice) and you do 2 of mine (your choice)

AVATAR X and you can pick any picture from my Public albums that I have to use as my avatar for X days (Max 3 or 7 for friends) Add PROFILE and you can pick my profile picture too.

WALK and next time I go for a walk, I will wear panties and a stuffed bra under a tight t-shirt.

SHOW ME' and I'll send you any pic requests you want, here or on kik (pioneer0799) (upto my limits, face pics only for ladies)

VERSES and I'll go in a vs poll with you and you can set the stakes (within my limits, I reserve the right to say no to this one)

STRIP4ME ONLY ladies can send me this one. I will strip as soon as possible and send you a picture. You can suggest pose for picture and if I have to show face. Add VIDEO and I will send video stripping.

VIDEO PROOF with another pm dare and I'll send video proof (if possible)

PM DARES ONLY GIRLS CAN SEND ME

SING and I will sing a song for you. You may suggest the song (English only, on youtube with Lyrics on screen) (No more than once per week) (PS I'm a really bad singer!)

COCK & FACE and as soon after I see this as possible, I have to get my cock out and send a picture that shows both my cock and face...

LAST FACE PIC And I have to send you the last picture I took that shows my face.

AUDIO X and you can send me a line/paragraph/story and I will record myself reading it for you and send you the file. (max 5 mins, no forced bi)

WATERSPORTS and you can give me a pee related dare to complete (no pissing on bed/carpets or furniture)

READ and I will record myself reading 2-3 minutes of a story for you (you may pick the story) add EDGE and I will edge while reading.

CHAT SLAVE X and I'll be your slave in chat for x mins (at an arranged time)

LINES X and I will write X 10 times

FLYING LOW and next time I go out shopping I will wear panties and keep the zip on my trousers unzipped until it is pointed out to me.

PADDED and I will wear a sports bra with fake breast pads inserted and panties when home alone for 2 hours. add EDGE and I'll edge at least once while doing this, add SLEEP and I'll sleep in them.

one by oneand any sequence of clothes (eg socks, shirt, pants, underwear). I will start stripping in that order and send you a pic after each step.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 12886 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Just wanted to point out Matt has changed some rules for sending pm dares so they are more inclusive, less restricted. Also added 2 or 3 new ones