Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-04-2021, 10:26 AM   #1
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Default Ask this lizard anything - kaiman AMA 33/M

Since I'm always so eager to dig into other people's business, I thought it was only fair to open an AMA and link it in my signature.

If I pissed you off or you think you can embarrass me in any way, shape or form, do your worst and AMA!

Posts with at least three questions (that weren't already asked) can add one of the following:
  • six hours of denial
  • one edge
  • request for a custom dare based on what you like

If you get me to refuse to answer a question, I'll be your slave within limits for a week.

Won't answer any questions that involve personal information (address, name, etc..) and that could get me completely exposed

Be patient about my English skills. I've learned it by myself and it's anything but perfect.

Thanks!

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 03:45 PM   #2
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

I shall return the favor...

What do you like about breath play?
How did you discover you liked it?
How about mindfucks? What makes you enjoy it?
Favorite color?
1 fantasy you would love to make come true?
Why do you dislike giving out hypno?

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
No, I don't want to be your domme.
saltychip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 05:28 PM   #3
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

What kind of betting do you favour? Pure chance, skill, competition, etc?
What is the riskiest wager you've made?
Have you had any particularly satisfying wins?
Have you ever reneged on a bet?
Has anyone reneged on you?

Your English seems very good so far, and will get better with practice, so there's never any need to feel bad about it. Learning takes effort, effort is respectable, mistakes are part of the process and can aid you in further learning. It's all good. You are the one taking steps to better yourself.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 06:13 PM   #4
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltychip View Post
I shall return the favor...
Please, don't feel obliged

Quote:
What do you like about breath play?
I like everything about it, it's a personal favorite. I like the immense feeling of power that comes from doing it, and I like the fact that it's such a tangible and physical way of having power on the other. You literally hold what's giving them life in your hands. I like the trust that goes into such practice and the choking noises are the single thing that makes me go crazier. I'm an audio guy and that's my favorite audio.

Quote:
How did you discover you liked it?
It happened quite naturally during my first experiences. There was this girl and the sex with her was always violent. Being the neck one of my favorite parts of the body (I'm always messing with it) I had my hand on hers and she asked me to choke her.

Quote:
Favorite color?
Generally, blue, but I like every shade that the water can get. It's definitely my element

Quote:
1 fantasy you would love to make come true?
If I'd have to choose only one, I'd go for waterboarding. Maybe in a prison RP setting.

Quote:
Why do you dislike giving out hypno?
I don't know the content creators and I don't trust them haha. I want things to go exactly how I want them to go, and leaving it to an audio found on the internet just spoils part of the fun. Also, sometimes it just fells flat. I do give them if someone insist but I can't say that I like it

Quote:
How about mindfucks? What makes you enjoy it?
I love when something flips my perspective on his head. I like the feeling of wonder and surprise when something you were so sure about gets completely erased leaving a new view on things. It's scary and exciting

Thanks for the questions

M / 33 / EU

The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 10-04-2021, 08:06 PM   #5
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
What kind of betting do you favour? Pure chance, skill, competition, etc?
I'd play any bet really, but I vastly prefer bets that involve at least a bit of skill. If luck isn't there, things aren't as exciting..but I like for who's partecipating to have a part in their own demise or success

The perfect ratio would be 60% skill 40% luck, but every now and then it's fun to have it be completely up to fate. I usually go for softer wagers in that case tho.

Quote:
What is the riskiest wager you've made?
I risked to be denied for an year, which is something that would get me crazy, if not straight at the hospital. I did 4 months as self punishment once and it was excruciating, for lack of a worst word.

Quote:
Have you had any particularly satisfying wins?
Hmm this is an hard one. Sometimes i get pumped for nothing, 'cause the bet was exciting and close, and sometimes I get a lot out of it but the process wasn't as fun. I'd say the best ones are the ones that were more fun in the playing, and there is a lot of them. I'm such a junkie that the outcome doesn't hold that much of an importance.

Quote:
Have you ever reneged on a bet?
I missed a promise here and there but never ever reneged a bet. I'm painfully fair at those things since betting is sacred ground for me.

Quote:
Has anyone reneged on you?
Plenty, especially online . It's really easy to just disappear and never be seen again. I have to say thoug, even if I'm so disgustingly fair on my side, I never hold a grudge if someone bails out.

Quote:
Your English seems very good so far, and will get better with practice, so there's never any need to feel bad about it. Learning takes effort, effort is respectable, mistakes are part of the process and can aid you in further learning. It's all good. You are the one taking steps to better yourself.
I have learned it when I was a little kid so I'm not sure it will get much better if I don't get back on it. As for the rest, I absolutely agree with you! I was warning 'cause I know that someone is really bugged by bad English and I wanted them to be prepared

EDIT: I'm only getting great questions! Lucky guy.

Thanks StrawDog

M / 33 / EU

Last edited by kaiman; 10-04-2021 at 10:07 PM.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:15 AM   #6
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Haha, well now I shall keep asking questions because I'm curious about breath play... btw, strawdog is correct, your English isn't bad, and if anyone complains, just remind them it's not your first language! Honestly, I think anyone who speaks more than 1 language is awesome! Anyway...

What else have you done concerning breath play?
Have you ever made someone pass out?
Favorite animal and why?

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
Old 10-05-2021, 12:56 PM   #7
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Haha, well now I shall keep asking questions because I'm curious about breath play... btw, strawdog is correct, your English isn't bad, and if anyone complains, just remind them it's not your first language! Honestly, I think anyone who speaks more than 1 language is awesome! Anyway...
Thank you for the thought! It's really sweet of you.

(Un)fortunately I'm a guy that just doesn't know how to bite his tongue, so I'll surely defend myself, don't worry

Quote:
What else have you done concerning breath play?
Nothing super crazy. I had only another gf that was into breath play but she liked it way softer. We used to go for semi-choking collar and leash. Yanking during sex and soft hand play.

With the girl of the previous post, I used to play at the river, or with tubs of water. I'd put her head under and go at her, but sometimes we did it just plain, without sex.

Quote:
Have you ever made someone pass out?
Nope. Always played safe with the girl that was into it. We agreed that four fast punches/hits anywhere were the stop signal and I always respected it.
Quote:
Favorite animal and why?
Oh God, this is hard lol. I love animals and wildlife so much.

At first, I'd say dogs, cause I'm a dog guy. Always had at least one at my side and honestly I can't even remember how it was to do without them.

But if I had to choose which animal I want to become, it would be a toss-up between a toad or a red panda. I love animals that don't give a shit, and that are lazy and chill, or animals that are really shy and stay on their own.

I'll go for the toad only because it gets to mess with water and ground alike, and I think they are so badass. They look wacky and fun but somehow, powerful at the same time. And in some cases, they are also deadly. Sounds perfect

M / 33 / EU

Last edited by kaiman; 10-05-2021 at 06:31 PM.
Old 10-05-2021, 03:13 PM   #8
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

With the 'denial for a year' wager, what was the prize worth risking that?

Have you ever tied anyone to a tree?

Your likes mention giving tasks involving strangers. What have you had other people do?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 06:30 PM   #9
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
With the 'denial for a year' wager, what was the prize worth risking that?
I won one month of total control over a friend of mine that hates it. Big time. We both went for what we despised the most but I couldn't convince her, so I shot high. And downplayed my skills at pool hehe.

This is a perfect example of what I was saying. The prize was huge (believe me haha), the risk was super high but I whooped her ass so bad that I didn't even feel it.

Quote:
Have you ever tied anyone to a tree?
It's funny. I did, but not in a "sexual" way. Lot of trees here, but not a lot of girls that enjoy being tied to them, unfortunately.

It happened when we were teens and we used to go partying in the woods. We were drunk and we ended up tying this girl to a pine tree. It was playful and brief.

Reading it back, it doesn't seem as fun as it is in my memories haha. The power of alcohol.

Would love to, though.

Quote:
Your likes mention giving tasks involving strangers. What have you had other people do?
I personally like to play on the softer side with strangers. Having someone do embarassing things like asking opinions on clothes or body, asking them to help with dressing up or with something subtly sexual. Flashing and semi-public games of chances, or tasks that can be done in an hidden fashion while still having interactions with others

I kind of enjoy giving dares on the more extreme side, but I suspect that the girls asking for them are just playing a fantasy and I don't think that many of them actually go through with it.

M / 33 / EU

Old 10-06-2021, 12:59 PM   #10
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

A toad? Interesting... that's a new one!

Do you enjoy being on the receiving end of breath play?
What do you love about the water?
How did you discover your dom side?

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
Old 10-08-2021, 11:52 AM   #11
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
A toad? Interesting... that's a new one!
I never really thinked about it untill your question. And the more I think about it, the more I'd go for the little bastard. Toad team forever!

Quote:
Do you enjoy being on the receiving end of breath play?
I can't say for sure, cause I never met a girl that is up to choke me.

I'm confident that I'd love it and I would surely be up to try. I'll go as far as to say that I'd enjoy being on the receiving part of almost anything, with the right partner, if (and only if) we switch roles afterwards. She wouldn't get it easy and ready but after a bit of fighting I'd let her do what she wants. The fight part to me is as fun as the act, on both sides.

Quote:
What do you love about the water?
I could write an essay on this but I'll try to keep it simple to avoid the yawns.

I love that is so rich of life and of hidden charm. It can make so many different sounds and I never get tired of any of them. It's so relaxing and soothing to just sit by the river or by a waterfall and listen to the sound of the water flowing and crashing and gurgling.

I love that it hosts so many forms of life. There is always an universe underwater and that same universe gives it so many different colors and shades. I love that is gentle and calm but it can literally pierce through the mountains. Nothing can resist water or hold it forever.

It reminds me of the happiest times of my life. Holidays in a yellow van and my parents loving each other like two high school kids. They almost were. Takes me to the first time I fought my fears and went to the open sea, when I was a kid.

It's unforgiving and yet so welcoming and soft. I like to float and to go underwater. It feels like flying. Gives life and nutrition to the plants, which are creatures I simply adore. It has no shape and every shape.

Do I have to keep on going?

Quote:
How did you discover your dom side?
It's a fairly recent discovery. Say, 4 years or so. Take in consideration that I was out of the games from when I was 16yo to when I was 23-24yo.

My last gf was a really free spirit and it started showing up in a toxic way . After I lost her, I started looking into it (me) and did a lot of unpacking. Wouldn't describe myself strictly as a dom though. It's too monotone of a place to be, for my taste. I like to mix stuff up

M / 33 / EU

Old 10-08-2021, 06:02 PM   #12
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

I can appreciate the water, I love it too, so I absolutely get your love for it.

Do you find that you enjoy violent sex over anything else?
Why were you out of the game until a few years ago?
Do you have a favorite constellation?

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
Old 10-08-2021, 07:35 PM   #13
Bear21
Distinguished Member

I would love to know of a time that is either "the best", or special, that you had on GD. The story of a win, or a get back at someone, maybe something that you didn't think was going to happen that was great when it did etc - please share this "best" or "special" moment with us! Please also share why it was so good for you.
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 08:26 AM   #14
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
I can appreciate the water, I love it too, so I absolutely get your love for it

Do you find that you enjoy violent sex over anything else?
This is a though one. Sex has to be violent or at least rough for me to really enjoy it, but it's violence in general that gets me off. The arousment I get from beating up or degrading or controlling (or from receiving the same) is as much (if not more) than what I get from a nice, hardcore fuck. At the same time, there is the physical aspect which gives sex an extra edge.

Having to compare and rank, I'd say that violent sex beats the rest of what I like by a significant but not huge margin. Sometimes it might not give me the same intellectual rush that torturing or controlling does, because I'm more focused on other things, but it does enough in that sense that I can consider it almost comparable on that ground as well.

The physicality of it and the contact and the pleasure are an added element that I can't ignore, being so passionate about physical feedback and sensations. And of the woman"s body

Quote:
Why were you out of the game until a few years ago?
I started using heavy drugs at a really young age (14) and by 16 it got bad enough that I was completely absorbed by it. I couldn't care less about sex and I didn't have the energy or the will to search for it. I was focused on destroying myself only.

Around 19-20 I had a major breakdown that resulted in an heavy psychosis. It cut my legs off and the following years were spent working on it and building up everything that I had lost from the ground. It took me almost three years to even get back at feeling normal and in control of the most basic functions of my body. Not to say how much it took for feeling comfortable entering a social environment again.

Quote:
Do you have a favorite constellation?
I am an avid stargazer.

I love the night sky and I could spend hours looking at it but for some reason I never learnt the constellations xD

Didn't feel the need to give a name to what I was seeing.

Wanted to look up the meaning and history behind everyone of them for the sake of the question, but it turns out that there are 88! Erm..

I'll go with two. Pisces, because it's my sign and I always loved the duality and balance behind its symbolism, and Lacerta, to not break the character hehe.

Thanks for the though and thought-provoking questions, chip.

M / 33 / EU

Last edited by kaiman; 10-10-2021 at 08:38 AM.
Old 10-10-2021, 08:32 AM   #15
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear21 View Post
I would love to know of a time that is either "the best", or special, that you had on GD. The story of a win, or a get back at someone, maybe something that you didn't think was going to happen that was great when it did etc - please share this "best" or "special" moment with us! Please also share why it was so good for you.
It's a beautiful question bears, thanks. I'll go for the best win since the other cases involve persons that I don't want to force into my AMA.

The most satisfying win on this site was for sure the bet I made with Scarlet. She had a deepthroat punishment thread and it happened that me and other two guys spontaneously ganged up to make it become an hell. We'd meet everyday and talk and joke in the thread and it was a really good time. The first time I felt some kind of belonging here on the site.

You gotta know that she is not a submissive at all. The thread was made only because of a huge loss she had at poker, so she would always come there and call us sluts and taunt us. It was just natural to call for a bet since I'm an hopeless junkie and a brat. We went for something that was really difficult to do on my side (since she was already having an hard time xD) but that would have also got a lot of effect on her. The goal was for the thread to reach a really high number of posts and it was set to be really hard to accomplish.

As the thread went on, the other two guys eventually got bored and I was left alone, scouting the whole day for openings to post (no double posting) and get more people to help. Not only it was close as hell (I won by the tiniest margin) but I had to invest soo much time in it, and I was never sure how it would end up. It was calibrated so that I wouldn't have been able of getting there, just by double posting at the end of the hour long cooldown.

Got my buttcheeks squeezed for quite a while and when the thread expired it was so close I wasn't even sure to have made it.

My wager was to open a thread on her conditions and as hard as I went on her, it would have been dreadful for sure.

Everything of this bet was just chef's kiss for my parameters. She was cocky as hell and I got to put her in her place. It was so close that I didn't know what my fate would have been up untill the end. The prize was huge and the risk was crazy. Ten out of ten hehe.

I also got a lot of nice moments on a personal level of course, but I'd rather not share them in respect of the other parts, which didn't sign up to be in my personal AMA.

Really appreciate the question man!

M / 33 / EU

Last edited by kaiman; 10-10-2021 at 08:40 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk