Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 01-13-2024, 11:36 AM   #1
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Male 30/male/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in US (very long post)

30/male/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in US (very long post)

Hello and welcome! Happy 2024!!! Thank you so much for checking out my post.

As I am starting my search on the perfect sub once again, I am hoping you would be the right person to enjoy this fun journey with me. Please be patient, grab yourself a drink and let me tell you what I am looking for.

Disclaimer:
For anyone who has seen me around here, this would be the same post as my last ad. Nothing major has changed for me since I am pretty sure what I am looking for now. But I will still update the small details per usual.

The Girl
I am looking for a female, who is submissive in nature and will be interested to be my long term online play partner. My personal idea of this would be we play only when we are both physically available, mentally willing and most importantly, with your full consent.

As the nature of online play, the magic usually comes quick and fade away equally fast. I full heartedly hope some friendship can blossom from this. I do believe the more I know you, the more fun we can have. So far the most fun I have had are with the girls I can call friends. The friendship and the trust made everything much better.

In the events of things comes to an end, I hope you would let me know. This way I can bid you farewell for your next journey. I will do the same as well.

Me
I am a male Asian dom who currently lives in USA with central time zone (UTC−6). It has been 3 years since I joined Getdare. Feel free to check out my past post at anytime if you want to know me better.

Within play, I am a harsh and strict dom but am up front with all the rules so things would be somewhat fair. Outside of play, I enjoy a good conversation about all the random things.

My Kinks:
  • Orgasm control (edging, denial, forced orgasm, ruined orgasm, over stimulation)
  • Spanking/Pain/Face Slapping (my guilty pleasure)
  • Humiliation/degradation
  • Body Writing
  • Nipple play
  • Pet play
  • Discreet public play
  • Bondage
  • Bladder/pee control (humiliation aspect of it)
If you want to know more about why I enjoy them, I am happy to go through them with you with details. One point I should mention, I enjoy the humiliation aspect of bladder/pee control as sub loosing basic control of her body. Not interested in the actual consumption of any bodily fluid for safety and health reasons.

Those are mainly what would be involved if we play. You are free to tell me what you like and don't like. The only non-negotiable kink is Orgasm control. This list can decrease or increase depends on our conversation.

My Limits:
Depends on what you like or don't like within my kinks, this list can increase but will not decrease.
  • Blood
  • Scat
  • Vomit
  • Body injury
  • Illegal activity
  • Social Suicide

Vanilla Side
If you want to know about vanilla me, I am happy to tell you. A little spoiler, I am a nerd, love memes and decent at cooking, like to read and gaming. However, this is not the focus for this post. I am more than happy to talk about my vanilla life with you over a cup of tea, if you like while getting to know you.

My Expectations

Photo/Video/Audio
I will ask for photo/video/audio during play and yes they are an important aspect of play in my mind. For me they do quite few things:
  • Verify that you are a female who is interested
  • Within play I can know you are doing exactly what I tell you to. One more method to make sure you are safe.
  • Adds extra fun in play for me, hopefully fun for you as well.

If you are willing to share yourself with me, it is your choice on what to send.
I understand you would be hesitant to send sensitive photos to strangers. I get it and I am willing to build that trust first. But I do at least expect you would be able to verify with me in the beginning if we decide to play.

Communication/Honesty
I believe in good open communication between play partners, or just friends. Considering I am not there to catch you when you fall due to the online nature of things, good communication and being honest with me is the best way. I want to ensure that we are both having fun and you are being safe.

English is my second language so I am not a huge grammar fanatic. But I do hope you put some effort in the replies. I enjoy reading a detailed report as much as seeing the photos. Brain is the most powerful sex organ after all.

Out of play, I really enjoy a good everyday conversation. This way I can get to know you and get to build that important trust.

Time Zone/Availability
I am located in United States with central Time zone (UTC-6). A similar time zone would help as it can make things much easier for both of us. But I am willing to work with other time zones (mainly Europe time zone) if we both hit off great.

I do have work during the normal week days and it is getting busier every day. It would be chatting mainly if I have a spare moment during day time. My free time are usually week day nights and weekends. Apologies in advance as I think the time difference between where I am at and Asian time zone (GMT+8 or similar) are too vast. I do not have that much free time nor the proper at the moment to maintain a proper dom/sub relationship with 12-hour time difference.

If things goes well, I would like to be able to meet up irl at some point. But I understand this is much harder than it says. Meeting in person isn't required for you to reach out to me.

Experience
I welcome all levels of experience. Even I am not brand new to this, I am always learning. I am more then happy to do the exploring with you. Though, no matter how much experience you have, I will ask for your list of kinks and limits. No limit is never an option.

How To Reach Me

Thank you for reading this far and I hope I still have your full attention. To make things easier, here is a list of questions I will always be asking:
Your age, gender, name or alias your preferred and ethnicity. (Garry is my alias if you haven't guessed)
  • Describe to me how you look like. Height, body figure, hair color/length,eye color.

I understand those two questions are a bit personal but I would like to have a basic idea of whom am I talking to. For your reference: I am 6', 190lb, short black hair Asian with glasses, brown eyes and round face. Working on getting more toned and more fit.

• Tell me about your kinks and limits, as detailed as you can. This helps to determine if we are compatible. Remember no limit is never an option.
  • Your time zone and what kind of availability do you have for play during a normal work week/weekend?
  • What are your safe words? I use traffic light system(red/yellow/green).
  • Do you own any toys/household item that can be used in play?
  • Living condition. Do you live on your own or with roommate/family?
  • What makes you send a pm to me after reading my post?
  • How much experience you have? I am happy to explore and learn with you.
  • What's your favourite show/book? Mine are Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes

Send me a private message on Getdare if you would like to chat, as this is my preferred method of initial contact. This way I can look through your post history, if there is any, to know you better. It helps me to keep track of your kink and limit list. We will move to other chatting platform once we determined we are a good fit. If we are, then we may move on to snapchat, discord and other chatting apps.

When you first message me, please keep in mind that I am only interested in chatting with girls who talk with me as equals, out of play context. Messaging me doesn't mean I am automatically your dom. I am not interested in jumping in any kind of play right away. Take your time in replying. This is a very long post and I asked for a long list of questions. You know I am not in rush of anything.

Thank you so much for stay with me till the end. I know it is a very long post but I think it is important to make sure you know all the hoops before jump through them. If you like, here are my ground rules and play rules. Feel free to read it and have a sneak peak of what I usually do.

Looking forward to hear back from you and see where we go from there. At the same time, I wish you all a fantastic 2024!!

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 08:01 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Give it a bump. Still looking!

Feel free to send me a message if you ever want to chat!

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Old 03-17-2024, 01:05 PM   #3
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Default bumping

Feel free to send me a pm if you are interested or just want to know me.

I am always happy to chat.

Still looking for the right girl!

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 04-17-2024, 01:50 PM   #4
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Giving it a bump.

Looking forward to chat with you.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Advertisements
Kink Talk