Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-18-2017, 04:36 AM   #16
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

Another one..whenever you use toilet at work, u should be fully nude in the stall. Also, once a week, when your workmate is not there, raise your skirt while sitting to expose pussy for about a minute. Try to open an extra button of your top to show some extra cleavage

Likes- sex,semipublic, humiliation, oral, watersports,carparks at malls,
Can do public stuff late in night near a park/woods
At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat
Limits: public, illegal, pain,pics(sorry guys),vids,edges,cam,voice

PS- I work and can try to do some dares at work too.
I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs
appughar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:50 PM   #17
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by appughar View Post
Another one..whenever you use toilet at work, u should be fully nude in the stall. Also, once a week, when your workmate is not there, raise your skirt while sitting to expose pussy for about a minute. Try to open an extra button of your top to show some extra cleavage
Thank you! I enjoyed the first part today. It will be in my report coming up.
I am already set to strip naked when my office mate is not there.

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

No kik. Yes reports. PM Dares & rules in blog.

Please remind this slut that it is meant to be used and to serve.
sub_ely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:53 PM   #18
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus87 View Post
Add nipple clamps or clothespins to your daily drive to work... enjoy!
Thank you! I am already pinching my nipples at different parts of the drive. This will add to that. I have clothespins!

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

Old 09-18-2017, 05:56 PM   #19
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub_ely View Post
Three days a week it is and I will keep count of my red light stops until I get to work. Thank you!
I counted today and stopped at 3 red lights on the way to work and 7 on the way home.

I have been tasked with being in the nude when in a bathroom stall and alone in my office. Is there something else I can do for red lights?

Old 09-18-2017, 06:07 PM   #20
sub_ely

Default Write up part one day one!

I re-read my tasks list before getting dressed this morning. I wore a black and tan dress with a belted waist. The hem of the dress falls to just above the knee, so I thought I was safe from any real exposure. Commando as requested. However, my skirt pulled up to my ass when I bent over to fix the seat cover before getting into my car. Luckily, nobody was outside. I was already wet.
It was strange pulling my dress up rather than smoothing it down when I got in the car. Bare ass to leather seat.
I stopped the car at the end of the apartment drive way. I reached in and gave my left nipple a good pinch. At the end of the street, I stopped and flicked my pussy before rubbing it for ten seconds. Other cars drove by but they couldn’t see what I was doing. I made it through the first red light without stopping but wasn’t so lucky at the next one. I was very aware of the traffic cameras and how the front of my dress barely hid my pussy from view.
As the light turned green, I realized I forgot to pinch my right nipple. I went ahead and pinched it while driving. My nipples were clearly erect. I took my exit and made it through the first red light. I stopped at the second, acutely aware of the suv also parked next to me. I flicked my pussy. This was the second light.
The next stop was at a stop sign. I rubbed my pussy for ten seconds. Another car pulled up behind me before I was finished. The next stop sign was in front of a semi-truck lot. I rubbed my pussy while the truck pulled out. Then I squeezed my left nipple.
The next stop sign I flicked my pussy but forgot to rub it for ten seconds. I was driving through down town and wondering how many of the cross walk people could see in.
The red light was probably the most difficult. All the reaching to my pussy had pulled my skirt up all the way. A girl in a car was parked on my right. People were walking on the cross walk. A guy was getting into a truck on my left. I tugged at the skirt to cover the few inches of my pussy the fabric would allow. I was embarrassed. Oh god, could they see? I crossed my arms to give my right nipple the pinch it deserved.
I drove into the parking garage horny, wet, and a little humiliated. I parked towards the back were there were fewer people, and started rubbing my clit. I edged quickly! I realized as I was stepping out of the car, pulling my dress down, that my pussy was not filled the entire drive. This slut failed on that but will do better tomorrow. The seat was wet when I stood up.
Commute failures: Missed rubbing my pussy for ten seconds at one stop sign. Forgot to pinch my nipple at another. Did not drive with a filled pussy. Please punish me if you see fit.

Old 09-18-2017, 06:17 PM   #21
sub_ely

Default Report part two day one.

At work!
My heels clicked as I walked into my office. My work mate was already settled into her desk and I realized it would be a while before I would be alone.
I put my things down and went to the rest room. As dared, I stuffed my fingers into my mouth as soon as the stall door locked. I gagged myself but nobody was in there to hear. I quickly removed my dress and bra, and laid them neatly on the window ledge. It is a fogged over window on the second floor, so I don’t think they can see in. I was surprised at how vulnerable and exposed I felt doing this.
Completely naked, except for my heels, I sat on the toilet and started to rub my pussy. I could hear someone come into the stall next to me. I kept rubbing. They started grunting. While scat is one of my limits, playing with myself while someone shit in the stall next to me was a huge turn on. It felt so degrading. I edged quickly but did not come.
I wiped some of the wetness away, got dressed, and left the stall.
Once back up stairs, I opened a word document with my tasks in them and started taking notes of the day so far. I think this counts as a “slut diary” that was suggested. We left for a company meeting. Once returning, I sat in my chair while my office mate talked and packed her things. After she left, I edged in my chair so that I could get up. I went down stairs to the bathroom again, gagged on my fingers, stripped to pee.

Back at my office, I locked the door behind me, stripped again (I’m getting quicker at it!), and lowered myself to the floor on my knees. When alone in the office and am sure my office mate will not return, I am to become a dog, crawl on all fours, with a tail hanging from my pussy. This made me unbelievably horny. I almost edged just crawling!

I realized my pussy was still empty! I crawled to my desk, took out three mini binder clips and shoved them into my pussy. I sat on the floor and started taking notes.
An email popped up and I noticed I had ten new ones in my inbox. I pinched my nipples for each email and then played with them for about two more minutes.

On the drive home, I stopped at 7 redlights and what felt like countless stop signs. I only forgot to rub myself once this time! My nipples were sore by the time I got home.

Failures: Please punish me if you see fit.
1) Since I am already supposed to strip in the bathroom stall and in the office when alone, I am not sure what to do for the stop lights.
2) Keeping my pussy full the entire time I was in the office.
3) Please let me know if you see any other failures.

The following user says Thank You to sub_ely for this post:
Old 09-18-2017, 08:32 PM   #22
masterslayer

Default And some more

Hi, excellent thread so far, love how you've tried to include all the details without making it boring .
Anyway, as you do wear a bra at work,I'd want you to hide it somewhere when you get to work, and put it back on later. Hiding it in the bathroom might work and you can pick it up later when you're leaving.
Also, sit on your bare ass all the time at work. Cover it up using a file or something if it gets too obvious.
When you're driving and ever get caught pinching your nipples or fingering yourself in that 10second rule suggested over here, make sure to wink/blow a little kiss at the person who caught you in the act.

Waiting for another detailed report.
masterslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:01 PM   #23
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Nice Reports, keep up doing so.

Quote:
Failures: Please punish me if you see fit.
1) Since I am already supposed to strip in the bathroom stall and in the office when alone, I am not sure what to do for the stop lights.
2) Keeping my pussy full the entire time I was in the office.
3) Please let me know if you see any other failures.
For red lights you will spank yourself barehanded until reddish. So either real hard, or a couple of times will do.
Roll a die for each light:
1) Left ass cheek
2) Pussy
3) Right boob
4) Right ass cheek
5) Belly
6) Left boob
Each green light will grant you 1 re-roll, use them wisely.

For not having pussy stuffed in the office:
Have a pair of clothespins clamped onto pussy lips for the amount of time you missed out stuffing.

Enjoy!
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:10 PM   #24
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterslayer View Post
Hi, excellent thread so far, love how you've tried to include all the details without making it boring .
Anyway, as you do wear a bra at work,I'd want you to hide it somewhere when you get to work, and put it back on later. Hiding it in the bathroom might work and you can pick it up later when you're leaving.
Also, sit on your bare ass all the time at work. Cover it up using a file or something if it gets too obvious.
When you're driving and ever get caught pinching your nipples or fingering yourself in that 10second rule suggested over here, make sure to wink/blow a little kiss at the person who caught you in the act.

Waiting for another detailed report.
Thank you! I could store it in the filing cabinet for when I am alone. I am too busty to go without it at work when around others (meetings and etc).

Sitting bare ass all the time sounds exciting! I think I can scoot under my desk enough to hide it from my office mate.

I will give a wink or blow a kiss when caught. I didn't realize how many people there are around during downtown stops!

Old 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM   #25
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
Nice Reports, keep up doing so.

For red lights you will spank yourself barehanded until reddish. So either real hard, or a couple of times will do.
Roll a die for each light:
1) Left ass cheek
2) Pussy
3) Right boob
4) Right ass cheek
5) Belly
6) Left boob
Each green light will grant you 1 re-roll, use them wisely.

For not having pussy stuffed in the office:
Have a pair of clothespins clamped onto pussy lips for the amount of time you missed out stuffing.

Enjoy!
Thank You! I will go ahead and roll for today's red lights.
1) Right ass cheek. 4 hard spanks.
2) Left boob. 8 slaps.
3) Right boob. 8 slaps as well.
4) Pussy.10 slaps.
5) Right boob again. It is still a little red from #3. 8 additional slaps.
6) Belly. 6 slaps.
7) Why are there so many red lights?! I got 5 again, so I used one of my green light re-rolls. Left boob. It is still pink ish. I slap it 8 more times.
8) I used two more green-light rolls. Left ass cheek. I can't help but grab my ass roughly after I slap it. 6 hard spanks.
9) Left boob again. My tits are really getting it today! 8 more slaps!
10) Last one until tomorrow! Right ass cheek. 6 additional hard spanks to match the left ass cheek.

This slut will place clothes pins on my pussy lips for three and a half hours tomorrow. Thank You for the task modification and the punishment!

Old 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM   #26
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Excellent write-ups. However, you did miss having your pussy filled, and that's a substantial miss.

I think the logical way to atone for that mistake would be for you to sleep the next two nights with your pussy filled. Object of your choice, but you insert it before you go to bed, pull on panties or something of the sort to hold it in, and stay stuffed all night.

What do you think of that?
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM   #27
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markbassplayer View Post
Excellent write-ups. However, you did miss having your pussy filled, and that's a substantial miss.

I think the logical way to atone for that mistake would be for you to sleep the next two nights with your pussy filled. Object of your choice, but you insert it before you go to bed, pull on panties or something of the sort to hold it in, and stay stuffed all night.

What do you think of that?
Thank you for the punishment, however I don't think sleeping with something in my pussy all night is very safe. At least not for me yet.

I am going to wear clothes pins on my pussy lips tomorrow for the time missed. Please feel free to add to my punishment if you see fit.

Old 09-18-2017, 09:35 PM   #28
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you for the punishment, however I don't think sleeping with something in my pussy all night is very safe. At least not for me yet.

I am going to wear clothes pins on my pussy lips tomorrow for the time missed. Please feel free to add to my punishment if you see fit.
Completely acceptable. Thanks for considering it. I shall ponder other ideas!
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Markbassplayer for this post:
Old 09-18-2017, 09:54 PM   #29
sub_ely

Default Updated tasks and rules!

Below is the updated list of tasks and rules. Quite a few have been added since yesterday!

Commute:
1) Every time I stop at a stop sign, I will rub my pussy for 10 seconds. (Three days a week)
2) I will keep count of the number of times I stop at a red light. I will later role a dice per each red light and spank the respective area until red. (Three days a week).
3) Per PM The first time I stop, I will pinch/slap my left nipple. The second stop I will flick my pussy. The third, I will pinch/slap my right nipple. I will keep up the pattern for each consecutive stop.
4) Pussy cannot be empty while driving.
5) Must edge before getting out of the car (unless emergency).
6) Only bare ass to touch seat while driving.
7) Wear clothes pins on nipples while driving. Still need to keep up pinching/slapping at stops.
8) Twice a week, leave early so I can pull over and finger myself for five minutes. No cumming.
9) If seen pinching nipples or rubbing pussy while driving, I will wink or blow a kiss at the person.

Work:
1) No panties at work unless really needed.
2) Pussy cannot be empty while sitting in my office.
3) Per PM request, I will add a small item to my pussy for each hour a day I am at the office.
4) Must edge before standing up in office.
5) When alone in office, must become a dog and sit on the floor.
6) If guaranteed to be alone in the office, I will strip down completely and stick a scarf in my pussy as a tail. (Anal is in the limits).
7) Pinch nipples for each time I receive an email.
8) Whenever at the toilet, this slut should be fully nude in the bathroom stall.
9) If workmate steps out, raise skirt while sitting to expose my pussy for one minute or until office mate returns. (Once a week).
10) Sit bare ass in office regardless of whether the office mate is in or not.
11) Show cleavage by opening more buttons than usual.
12) When going to the bathroom, audibly gag on my fingers right after entering stall.
13) Masturbate in all toilets (guessing stalls?) in my building (6) by the end of the week.
14) Twice a week, go to the bathroom just to fuck myself with an item from my desk. Sit on the toilet sit and fuck my pussy hard while I count to 120.
15) Wear skirts or dresses only to work.
16) Write humilitating things on body under clothes. (I'll take recommendations for what to write as well).
17) If I complete a full week, I may cum on the weekend. If not, I will request a punishment.
18) Will keep a “dirty” slut diary open on my computer at times.

Punishments so far:
1) Clothes pins on my pussy lips for the time spent unstuffed in the office on Monday.

Old 09-18-2017, 11:21 PM   #30
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

great write up here enjoyed reading your adventures, how about "office slut" below tits as a starting point and i hope you got a good memory because thats a lot of things to remember!

What I am up to:-
Setting up dares and chilling out feel free to contact me here/ email or kik.

Looking for online slave girl here is my ad to help celebrate 20 years:-

A story I am writing last update 20/10/2017

Ad in master/slave section

Contact me on this site via pm
You can also kik/email,
[email protected]
Kik: masterlawuk

masterlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to masterlaw for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags