Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-20-2017, 11:56 AM   #1
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

Default A chance encounter turns a mature girl's life around!

Hey all, recently I have been writing quite a lot of erotica and wanted to share my current project. Really enjoyed writing it and it got out of hand its getting long, so thought I would test it out on this board and see what people think. It is quite a long story!

Its a journey of Helen a 40 year old who's life is turned upside down and leads down a path which changes her...

If you like.....

Lesbian domination (mainly)/humilation/bdsm/tasks/public dares

It is based ony my own experiences online and in real life and my own fantasy! I hope you will enjoy this, feedback would be most welcome and if you want me to share more of the story!! Thanks for reading

What I am up to:-
Setting up dares and chilling out feel free to contact me here/ email or kik.

Looking for online slave girl here is my ad to help celebrate 20 years:-

A story I am writing last update 20/10/2017

Ad in master/slave section

Contact me on this site via pm
You can also kik/email,
[email protected]
Kik: masterlawuk

Last edited by masterlaw; 10-20-2017 at 11:58 AM.
masterlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 11:56 AM   #2
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 1

It started like a normal day, they both had been in most of the day and Beth was working a late shift and had to cover a meeting at 7pm. Helen herself had to leave at normal time, she was meeting her best mates for a night out.

Helen was a tall brunette of 40 years old, long legged, about 5ft 8 without heels and kept her figure quite nicely over the years. Hair was short around her face, she had never really considered herself sexy but she was quite proud of her body. She kept it reasonably well with some visits to the gym but on the whole she was just a frustrated girl with a going nowhere boyfriend, who lived with her. She enjoyed her job and working with Beth was a good laugh, over the last year she had definitely got herself in a rut but just done nothing about it.

Beth on the other hand was bit shorter than Helen and just under 38, blonde hair and glasses. A good more curvy but toned figure, she had hit the gym a lot lately and even Helen had to admit it was working nicely for her. Nice pair of legs and good size pair of tits, Helens were not small but she did envy a nice set of tits. Beth’s were just right not to cause back problems but can be eye catching with right outfit. Beth was a mum of a couple of teen girls and was a teenager herself when she got married. Married to a great a bloke and she had really found her man, much to the envy of Helen.

“You ready for your night out Helen, you look tired” Beth glanced over it her mate

“shattered , but have not seen this mate for ages and saves going back home to him.” Beth aware of the dull boyfriend, they chatted a lot about relationships.

“Yeah you need to get rid of him and find someone new” which Beth had been saying for a while now and pointed her files at her she was organising for the evening meeting “dont make me throw stuff at you”

“Yeah i know” Helen grinning at her “i deserve those files thrown at me, I think I have decided last night enough is enough”

“About time… make sure you do something about it!” gathering the last of her files and her large handbag “right time to get the room sorted bit of tip, from last nights one you said?”

“Yup, not to bad 30mins work and you can read your book” helen glanced at her large handbag, “you going to gym first?”

“I was going to but I thought get some piece of quiet after sorting room out do some filing in the archive room”

“Cheers for that, could not be arsed with that tonight” Helen sighed, getting her own things together ready for home

“No problem text me later on how you night went” smiling she, turned on her heel. Helen noticed she was wearing some quite high heels today and shortish dress. Nothing too bad for work but above the knee with a pair of black opaque tights. Nice dress actually and it suited her, right time to sort things out.

20 minutes later, Helen was still in the office and on the phone to one of the managers. Helen and Beth were both admins to the board of a large company and sometimes they just took the piss with the extra work. The manager wanted some old records which meant going up to the archive. Even more annoying she needed to come in first thing and Helen would not have time to pick up the files in the morning. She almost slammed the phone down, she was running late, right fine she phoned up Beth and even more annoying Beth’s mobile was off. She really wanted some peace and quiet, walking up those stairs taking her stuff with her. Stomping up the stairs to the top of the building, why the archive was the entire top floor was beyond her. Why did Beth have her phone off, right grab the file take it home and then she can give it to that damm manager in the morning.

She took the stairs quickly to the archive rooms. Beth would more than likely be in furthest archive room,the filing she needed to do was only 5 mins and she been there an hour or more. Up the two flights last two flight of stairs she was now in one of the most quietest places in the company, no staff rooms just rooms of files/shelves/boxes. They both spent to much time here sorting out paperwork.

It was so peaceful up here and all the lights were out she went through one of the store rooms and go to the corner of that floor and the furthest archive room. A large rooms stacked with boxes on high shelves a room desperate for sort, yeah one day. Still fuming she had her phone out and was texting her mate, so distracted by the time she got to the door she was in her own world and as she got to the door. She heard a grunting sound, she would not have heard unless she was heading to the furthest away room from the stairs and lift.

Thinking it must be Beth she was just about to walk in with a hi and start ranting about manager. When she stopped it was quite distracting and curious she, creeped up thanking the cushioned carpet to hide her own heels. Why she creeped up Helen never could say and did not not know why but here she was. She pushed the door open was slightly ajar. You could only see part of the room to the left were tables for sorting but there was a high 7ft + shelf almost touching the ceiling that was in the way and goes almost to the end of the room. So you had to go passed rows of shelves to your right and left but around the corner on the left were tables their for sorting through boxes and files, they were about 3 tables in a sort of square. Helen and Beth had sat there sorting a number of times over the years, chatting and moaning about work life etc.. with the radio on in their own little world. She could hear the little noises more clear now and trying her best to keep quiet.

Creeping as best she could all thoughts of the night out were forgotten the file she needed, she did not care what was that sound. As she got closer she glanced left through a gap in the files. It was good 6 feet away from the end where you turned into the room. It showed most of the sorting area and she froze mouth open.

Beth was there standing over a table one high heeled foot on the table and wearing stockings black opaque, she was moaning loudly but muffled. Helen was seeing a side shot of her and if she gone around the corner she would she just her back of her friend. Beth was in her own world, her pretty dress was around her waist her ass on show with panties off completely bare. Her good friend was fucking her pussy hard with a large black dildo, as in very large it looked thick and Beth was struggling a bit but was shoving it in hard.

Helen could not take her eyes of this woman, her mate, this well attractive woman fucking herself hard, grunting at each hard thrust of the toy. There was some writing on her bottom but she could not make it out, dragging her gaze away from the dildo, Beth also had her tits out of her dress and they bobbed up and down as she rammed this dildo in. She was not fucking quickly just really roughly, hard thrust of the toy and sometimes she would turn around and Helen could see her face, it was just pure lust. An expensive looking black thong was dangling from her mouth,clearly why she was bit muffled when she grunted. She was also wearing a black collar, with maybe some writing on the front.

After what seemed an age to Helen, Beth stopped, her makeup was ruined and she looked a bit of state. To Helen she just seemed so hot and sexy, something she never thought she would think about her work mate. When she had stopped fucking, she put her foot down and turned and walked out of sight holding the toy in her pussy. Helen could clearly see see the words “milf slut” on her ass in bold black pen, she watched her friends nice ass dissappear out of view.

What the hell was going on thought helen, but she was getting a bit wet herself. Why was this, she had never had sexual feelings for woman or even Beth. Way was she getting bit hot herself, Beth walked back into view still naked now expect heels, stockings and of course that collar, was someone else here, no she would of heard them. On her front was the words owned milf slave, just below her tits and across her stomach. What the hell was going on!!! Beth walked back to the table and then moved over to a seat, Helen had not noticed it before but there was another thick black dildo stuck onto it. Beth now removed the dildo she had be holding in her pussy and slipped it out of her pussy. It was covered in juices she was clearly wet, wetter than Helen herself had ever been with a bloke. SHe rubbed it over her stomach and tits, she did this until most of it was of her dildo then she put the dildo on the table and then sat on the dildo which was stuck to the chair wrong way round. This allowed her to rest her hands on the back of chair and slam her body onto the chair, she was making a bit of noise but she did not seem to care.

Helen was getting very hot at this exhibition being put on by her friend, it was so sexy but so wrong to watch her do this. It was crazy knowing Beth for all these years and then finding well, seeing what she was doing. Her own pussy was throbbing she wanted to play with herself, did she want to play with Beth or did she actually want to do what Beth was doing. She did not know but she knew one thing her pussy was wet, her nipples were erect and the she could not take her eyes of Beth.

Beth slammed down a few more times, mumbling through her gag, surely she must be close to cumming. One more slam and she stopped, but never sat down on the toy, she had bit of sweat on her but her makeup was a mess. After a moment she slipped of the toy and knelt before put it between her tits and gave it a tit wank. Those lovely tits were know covered in her own cum, this mum of two a happy family lady was acting like a complete whore. This looked so humiliating to Helen, doing this in work naked playing with herself, anyone could come in, okay there was hardly any chance of that but still…. after all Helen was here watching!

Beth stood up and then took the other dildo and put it back in her pussy and crawled this time out of sight. It was strange seeing someone crawl, but it was interesting and Helen despite this weird turn of events was curious,confused but mainly turned on. Why she was so turned on, well she did not know but wondered what would happen next. Her phone buzzed, thankfully very quietly and she quickly checked to see if Beth had come back, she had not she glanced at it damm her mates. This is to interesting and she glanced at the clock on her phone just gone 6pm, wow what about that meeting. She new it was in the book it was a couple floors down from the archive floor, what was Beth going to do about them.

She came back into view, walking dildo still in her pussy and holding it in one handed. She her phone in the other hand, typing a msg. She was messaging someone while she was doing this, what the hell. More to the point why could she not answer before but it looked like a different phone to her normal one. Clearly she was not getting back the answer she wanted she was looking horny and frustrated. She had not cum yet, how frustrating that must be, why the hell not though. She typed angry on the phone, she was clearly horny as hell and bit her lip as she waited for a response. Was she been told not to cum, it sounded bizarre to Helen but it clearly looked like that to her. After a few more messages, the mum of two removed the one from her pussy and again wiped it on her body. Then she got back on the chair with the dildo on and starting to ride it slowly and she was clearly messaging as she did. After about, well helen did not really know 5 mins maybe more she had stopped messaging and had her eyes crossed enjoying the ride. Then done she finally removed her black thong from mouth and wiped clean her dildo with it, when done she placed the panties on the floor and knelt down and licked them clean.

This was almost too much for the helen, but she could not take her eyes of her, when she was done she stood up and slipped her thong back on and reached in her bag and got some spare clothes out. Oh my god she was going to not clean herself how dirty can you get and even that turned her on. Right time to go she creeped out and walked quickly to the stairs and ran down them and quickly got back to her car. She quickly text her mates that she was on her way, with her mind going over and over and over again the events upstairs, she rushed to meet them.

You can also kik/email,
[email protected]

Old 10-20-2017, 11:57 AM   #3
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 2

Helen was in a daze through her meal, number of times her mates asked her if she was okay. She tried to join the chat but every time she was distracted by what she had seen it was so, well, naughty but so hot. Beth text her later on asking why she phoned her, blushing a bit Helen text back saying nothing important. Meal over she went home and went to have a shower, without thinking about she started to masturbate with her fingers. Slowly at first then quicker and then really roughly, trying to last as long as Beth had, with 3 fingers deep in her pussy she came hard. Picturing her instead of Beth doing all those dirty things.

After cumming, she put it out of her mind and her rubbish boyfriend came home so she chatted to him before turning in for the night.

Helen woke up in the middle of the night, her pussy was on fire she knew she was having some erotic dream but she could not remember what. She quickly went to the bathroom and orgamsed again thinking this is crazy, getting back into bed she lied there thinking about everything she had seen. What to do though, does she ask Beth about or forget about it and move on. This was all she could think up until the alarm went off. Her bloke had to get up early for work, she exchanged the usually stuff and he went to have a shower.

Should she confront her friend, sighing now she got out of bed and got ready herself and then jumped in the shower after her bloke had left. Yeah he had to go this was just a waste of time, right time to think over it thought Helen and with that spent the next few days thinking about what to do.

Over the next weeks, Helen was finding it harder to talk to her work mate, seeing her in this other light was well, off putting. Everytime she talked to her, she wondered what she had been up to, no late meetings were planned but who knows what she did. Beth had talked about her family all the usually stuff . Always positive and happy about her family and her husband, who had met numerous times, must have been a naughty game with him.

For Helen though she thought about it every day, the image was locked in her mind and she had been horny every since. She had kicked her bloke out week after what happened with Beth and since then she had masturbated alot sometimes thinking about that night. Sometimes instead of Beth, sometimes watching again, once she had imaged them both together.

It was driving her crazy but a month had passed and she not forgotten about it and looked at Beth in a new light. Then she saw an meeting late at night coming up, she glanced up at Beth who had not seen it. This was the first one since the incident, would Beth ask to do it again. When Helen thought about recently last 8 months maybe longer she had not done one and Beth had said she would do it. Had it been going that long, Helen did not say anything and just wondered what would happen.

Next day came around and guess what...

“Hey Helen, I see another meeting at night come up want me to cover “ man if she planned to the same thing you could never tell, she just asked normally.

“Naw mate, you have done so many I will do this one” Helen smiled back, wondering if Beth would bite

“Oh okay, seriously though i want to do it. I get some free time off “Beth’s face was more intense now, she must have something planned. Helen was going to be there again to watch

“Are you sure, you do not mind”

“Its seriously no problem I really want to do it, I need the time of for another day” Beth looked so passionate about, not intense but clearly eager to do it and Helen wanting to see it as well nodded back at her.

“Fine no problem quite late so it is 8pm it starts so u going home first?” Helen asked innocently

“No its k do some work in archive room and get that filing sorted and bit of my course work” Beth bit her lip.

“Ok enjoy then” Helen thought she will as well, she looked so eager to do it

Beth nodded happily and got back to work, a few minutes later she disappeared to the toilet, Helen presumed it was to message that person who she had messaged that night. 10 minutes she was back, looking happy and gave Helen a big smile as their eyes made contact.

“What are you so happy about” Beth blushed a bit and shrugged an sat down

“Just a happy day, honey, right where was I,” she laughed “i am all daze today weird”

I bet you are slut, Helen despite herself actually felt envy for her, she looked really excited and over the past few months, when she had thought about, Beth had been in a amazing mood. She was always an outgoing girl, she loved her family but she had been even more happy recently. Very chatty and laughing an joking with Helen and the other staff. Not a huge difference because she was always a bubbly girl but maybe more so recently.

The day dragged for Helen, especially because Beth was in such a cheerful mood and noticed she had been to the bathroom twice more. Finally the day ended and she fled home, she wanted to mastubrate despartely.

She got home and almost ran to her bedroom, opening up her draw she got her only dildo. It was small and fun but she felt like she needed more. Over the past month Helen had been pretty much on the internet every night, looking at sites BDSM, domination, sluts, online play. Everything she could think of, trying to see if she liked the idea and exploring what really turned her on. Her pussy had been wet most of the day and she could feel it in tights and panties. Quickly she slipped of her skirt and underneath just wearing black tights and a normal pair of panties. Helen looked at herself in the mirror, it was not very slutty really. Eager to feel a bit sluttier like Beth, she quickly went to her lingerie draw. Right at the bottom was a black sexy underwear, quite expensive she had worn it couple of times when she was horny, always got her boyfriend going. Excited now, she quickly slipped of all of her clothes and dressed in suspenders, thigh high stockings, a small bra. She looked in the mirror, shoes, quickly found her favourite pair of 5 inch high heels . She checked herself in the mirror, now that is what a slut should wear. Her tits bulged a bit out of the smaller bra, she could already feel her rock hard nipples rubbing the fabric. Her pussy was wet and without anything to stop it she could feel it, dribbling and started to run down her pussy. Man she never got this hot, well she did but never on her own and never feeling this burning desire to be slutty.

She quickly got back on her bed and went back to her laptop. She had lots of porn bookmarked and the last couple of weeks and been lots of fun, she felt dirty looking at it. Helen, being on the whole a good girl, never really watched porn she had watched bit with exs and was bit of fun. Now though she picked out her favourite type, after weeks of searching and a lot of mastubrating. She had her niche, bdsm, humiliation, anything to do with toys, begging, kneeling, more humiliation. On the whole she had picked Mf, sometimes a bit of MMf when she was feeling particular horny. With one hand she stroked the toy up and down her pussy, man it felt good, she wished a guy was her to boss her around. She could not stand it any more, she quickly found a video of a milf dressed as she was being bossed around by a stud of a man. Within minutes she came watching the slut crawling around begging to suck sirs cock again, while she came she slowly fucked her wet pussy enjoying the feeling and watching the end. It ended with the MILF, gagged by her panties being rammed hard by a nice huge cock and loving every second of it.

She slipped her toy and felt a little bit silly now, still bit horny though, she quickly stripped of her outfit and had a shower. Unlike her mate, she wanted to cleanup she was bit of a mess. Showered and clean, she slipped her shorts and vest top on and got herself a snack. Well relaxed and very happy but surprisingly still bit horny she spent most of the night looking at BDSM blogs.

Morning came and Helen woke up even hornier, she really needed to stop looking at so much BDSM stuff before bed. Chuckling to herself she got herself ready, grinning at her sexy lingerie in the wash basket.

Wednesday today and busy day ahead so quickly getting showered and ready for work. Feeling naughty she put on a thong for work, something she never did and she quite liked the idea of. After seeing Beth and wondering if she should wear sexy outfits everyday, she thought it sounded fun.

Getting to work, nice and early enjoying the feeling of the thong in her pussy and doing a bit of light flirting will some of the guys. Man she was feeling slutty, every bloke she saw she wondered what his cock looked like. Hmmmm okay focus she told herself, Beth came in big smile on her face.

“Morning honey, good night?” she grinned at Helen

“Yeah did some reading and bit of relaxing” and fucked my pussy, she thought to herself, what did you do I wonder “how about you?”

“Had some of my kids friends over the couple of hours, busy“

“Same old really, got a meeting at 10 and one this afternoon”

“Oh yeah, right just pop to the bathroom and we can get started” snatching up her handbag Beth was off, Beth was wearing a knee length skirt tights (well bound to be stockings, Helen didn`t think she wore tights now) and quite high heels for work. A nice blouse and top finished it off. Yeah you little slut go do what have you been told to do. Helen had done a lot of research and checked out this online slave thing. She was not convinced it was Beth’s husband, Helen had met him numerous times he was nice and fun but it did not click. She presumed it might be an online sub/dom relationship.

Helen sat at her desk and crossed her legs, her thong rubbed in just the right place, yeah she could get used to that feeling. Helen was also kind of wishing she had wore a skirt, she had great legs and was proud of them. Her body was in good health and she had curves, nice tits and a good ass. Man she really wanted to be wearing something a bit more revealing . Nothing crazy just a skirt, it is work, maybe she really should lay of the bdsm stuff.

Beth came back in flustered and smiling, gave a big smile and got to work with a big smile. Man she looked so happy, typing angrily at her keyboard, she felt jealous of her. Ok no bdsm for you tonight, just get to work and try to forgot about it.

This worked well for an hour or two by dinner, and watching Beth go to the bathroom twice more. By dinner Helen mind was racing what was she up to in there, her own thong was moist because she could not stop thinking about it. Within minutes of Beth coming back, she quickly went to the bathroom herself. Thankfully empty and choose a stall at the end, closing the door and locking it. She leant on the door, what was that slut Beth up to. Maybe she was in this cubicle, I bet the little whore played with herself in here, while massaging her dom. Dirty slut, bet she lifted her skirt up and played with it with one hand and messged with the other. Without realising it her hand was down into her trousers and into her panties rubbing her own pussy. Oh it felt so wrong and dirty, in work masturbating, man it felt good. She could not stop, her lust taking over she leant against the door and bit her lip hard.

“Yeah that guy is a dick” Helen froze in her cubicle, her hand on her pussy but she could not stop and she kept stroking it.

“Indeed, i am sure he checked me out as I bent over” a grunt of agreement came from the original girl, Helen think they were two of the work experience girls early 20’s. Everything in Helen was telling her to stop but she could not, she rubbed her pussy hard but not quickly listening to the conservation about 15ft from where she was.

“Pure slime and it is never anyone really fit” giggled one girl, which produce laughter from the other “only couple of actually good looking men her”

“Yeah a few I suppose” Helen heard clicks of heels and one of the girls came into the cubicle next to her, Helen quickly sat on the toilet just in case they looked underneath the toilets. To her own surprise, she was still playing with her pussy, why she did not know. The act of being this naughty, dirty and of course slutty turned her on so much. Her pussy was so wet and she can hear the others girls chatting about a night out, clearly they did not realise she was in her. It also felt so humilating, masturbating next to another girl, she felt just so dirty.

Helen was getting so close and the girls did not leave, she could not cum while they were there and she just rubbed harder in frustration and bit her lip. Finally she heard the glorious sound of clothes being pulled up and heels clicking, typically though they had to make sure everything is good in the mirror.

For what seemed an eternity she rubbed her pussy holding back on orgasming but it was getting to the point of no stopping. Finally they left and as soon as she heard the door close she came. It was such a powerful orgasm that it caught Helen by surprise and she had to hold back a loud moan. She looked at herself trousers down her thighs wet, her hand in her thong and her pussy was soaked.

She took some tissues and tried to clean up herself a bit, her legs were quite sticky but she quickly wiped them down. Nothing she could do about thong so she pulled it up, feeling its wetness, it felt very slutty and she new it would have to stay there until she got home to change. Pulling her trousers back him, she listened, nobody around she walked out and washed her hands. Looking into the mirror, she felt ashamed and pretty dirty if she was honest. Helen had not realised what effect this was having on her, she was bit flushed in the cheeks, so splashed herself with cold water.

When she got back to the desk she glanced at Beth, who was typing away and did not even notice she had been gone. The wetness of her thong, reminded her all day what she had done, not like she could forget it. The guilt of it masturbating in work and even worse enjoying it made her feel guilty, definitely dirty and of course slutty. She wanted to do it again!

You can also kik/email,
[email protected]

Old 10-24-2017, 11:37 PM   #4
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

hey all who has read this story, anyone want me to continue it or got some feedback? might be bit of a slow burner for the forum.

You can also kik/email,
[email protected]

Old 11-04-2017, 09:22 AM   #5
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 3

Had a few replies and people have liked it so far, so here we go next part...

--------------------------

The day drew on and Helen basically went through the motions, she did not dare go to the toilet again. Even though Beth went twice more that afternoon, surprisingly enough to Helen she felt jealous and pussy throbbed a bit. What was even more annoying to Helen, was every time she saw Beth go and come back she would get a bit wetter thinking about what she did.

Hometime came and Helen got in feeling pretty low, was she really a wannabe slut. Reading all the articles, watching porn and seeing Beth, had made her question her own sexual needs. She grabbed a drink and sat down on her sofa kicking of her heels. Replying the act in her mind, it definitely turned her on, no argument there.

She took her drink and went to the bedroom to change out of her work clothes, stripping as she stood in front of the mirror in just the thong. It was still damp and stained from her days activites, bit her lip she peeled it off and got some normal panties and leggings an long top on.

After the meal, she went back on the internet and did some browsing, in her research she had been on sites which had blogs about subs, pretty much a diary. She loved reading them and checked daily a few of her favourites, most posted something every other day. In all she had found about 10, some had online relationships most were in relationships and just reported on there adventures. Helen was sure she had a read about public masturbation in bathrooms and she quickly scanned a few. Actually most of the subs have and all spoke of feeling dirty and horny at the same time, regrets sometimes but they kept doing it because it turned them on or of course their owner (Helen quite liked that) told them to do something.

Re reading these diary’s and blogs, it was all quite similar how she was feeling that urge to be dominated, controlled and being told what to do. The more she had read and what had happened today, Helen really wanted to try it. Her pussy was moist at the thought and her hand slipped into her leggings and panties and she started to play with pussy, with in moments she was moaning loudly.

Without taking her hand out she went straight to the drawer where her toy was, grabbing it she pulled her underwear and leggings down around her knees. Shoving it deep into her pussy, Helen then stood their fucking herself hard, lust had taken over and she was moaning like any girl in any of the porn movies she had seen.

She pictured her owner just came home and wanted her pussy, she had been on her bed updating the blog. He grabs her by the hair and bends her over ripping her leggings and panties of her, he whispers in Helen’s ear “bitch, time to be fucked like the slut u are, u better be wet for me fuck toy”

“Oh yes siirr” Helen said outloud, caught up in her fantasy, she took her leggings of and panties put when foot on the drawers and rammed the dildo in as hard as she could. From this awkward angle she could not really fuck hard as she wanted but she could not stop. She pictured her owner fucking hard and telling what whore she was for enjoying being taken like this. His huge cock slamming into her pussy again and again, making Helen beg sir to let her cum, he grunted no and just fucked harder. Helen nearly crying screamed for all she was worth to let sir let her cum, he agreed and she came hard twitching all over his rock hard cock. Helen came hard from her fantasy she was sweating and she still held the toy deep in her pussy,

“fuck that was intense” speaking to herself

She withdrew the toy from her dripping pussy, breathing heavily, that was such an intense fantasy. It was so hot as soon as she thought about it, she had increased the speed she fucked herself. That settles it thought Helen she needed to explore this new side of her, it was clearly making her really horny. She went to the bathroom and stripped of her clothes and showered for a while wondering what to do about it.

After a very thoughtful shower she slipped into her usually night attire shorts and vest top, wrapped a dressing gown around herself and got some supper. Taking her supper upstairs, she sat back on her bed and saw the BDSM blog still open, giggling to herself, yeah this is addictive. She had decided she wanted to try some tasks, over the weekend just to see what happens. The couple of weeks before she had seen a site with lots of good things, Helen had checked a few out and they did sound fun. Quickly finding the bookmark, she brought it up and started to read through the tasks.

After a lot of searching Helen was horny as hell despite just cumming, which had got her even more excited for this weekend. She had typed up a list combining some of the things she had found on the site and decided she could not cum until sunday night. Ever since seeing Beth hold on to her orgasm, she wanted that feeling of being under control, bit artificial but she wanted to try it. Tomorrow was thursday and she plan to start her tasks on friday evening she glanced at her rules for the weekend, she had seen a lot of subs had rules so she had combined her tasks into a list of them.
  1. When at home, only allowed underwear/lingerie on, sleep naked.
  2. Only allowed to change underwear once a day and shower twice a day.
  3. Edge 3 times a day
  4. Over weekend must have one edge not a home
  5. Picture on desktop computer must be a pic related to BDSM and must be changed each day and left on at all times.
  6. Watch bdsm porn 3 times a day and try something bdsm related each day.
  7. Before cum, take each thong used over the weekend spread on floor and lick them clean on all 4’s,Then edge with one thong in your mouth, using dildo, you must clean dildo with tongue after each use. Repeat with all thongs, then put dildo in mouth and cum.

Helen, leaning back looked at the list and reread it a few times, it was good starting point but she wanted to try a few things out. All things in the list really turned her on and she had thought about a fair few of them after reading stories and articles, she did not think it was to crazy. After watching Beth clean her underwear with a tongue, it really stuck in her mind the humiliating act and she wanted to try it but being a bit competitive she thought she would push herself a bit more. Helen had never tasted herself and wanted to know what it felt like to lick her own cum up, it sounded so humiliating and Helen was beginning to think humiliation was something that really turned her on.

Her hand slowly went into her shorts as she looked at the list, slowly playing with her pussy. Yeah this list will do, if she still wants to things after that well we shall see. After what was happening to Beth, which she really wanted to know more about. Beth was clearly being controlled and she wanted to feel that feeling of constant arousal, weather she could control herself well that was another matter. To help she thought about these task as being sent by her master to do while he was away, she quite liked the idea and decided to run with that plan.

With a sigh, she saved the file on her desktop and emailed them to a new email address she setup for this type of things, to remind of her tasks on her phone if need be. Being that it was thursday tomorrow she had decided to expand her lingerie collection with a quick evening shop. A few pairs of stockings/thongs, she had lots of high heel shoes so she could match up everthing. A very horny Helen went to bed, wishing tomorrow was friday so she could get started.

Next morning Helen, was up and about really quickly. She quickly showered and dressed, knee length skirt today with tights, blouse with her boring underwear. Surprising herself she pulled it on and it felt a bit dull, since wearing that thong yesterday she really craved something bit naughtier. Sort that out with a quick late night shop, shocked how excited this made her she quickly got to work.

Beth was already there and gave her a smile she was wearing a long skirt for her, a few inches below her knee. Ever since that night Helen paid close attention to everything Beth did and of course wore, this was really quite long. Most of the time minimum length was just above the knee or shorter, tights, well obviously stockings Helen was convinced she did not wear tights much any more.

“You are here earlier” Helen quizzed her slutty office friend

“Yeah been here for a bit had some work to get on top of, dropped the girls of early as well” grinned back Beth, Helen did not think for a second she had been working

“Oh yeah anything I need to know about, need a hand”

“Nope thanks Helen, got all covered”

Helen sat at her desk and really, REALLY wanted to know what her mate got up to behind closed doors. It was clearly turning into an obsession for her. She did feel bit better because of her naughty weekend she had planned, just thinking about all that playing and not being able to cum made her horny.

The day, unsurprisingly dragged for Helen, couple of meetings and Beth going to the bathroom way to often. Clearly she was still under strict orders. Maybe her tasks she had to do like what Helen had written down on her computer. The idea of being told how to play really excited her and of course when not to play. Giving up that control was a serious turn on for Helen and a lot of videos when the girl was told to stop playing made her desperate to be under that control. One of the reasons she had decided not to cum until sunday, to see if she could do it and that's why she had given herself a few masturbation things to do each day.

One thing Helen was a bit gutted about was that she did only have one toy to play with, it was only a small dildo and she wanted something bigger. Last night she had pondered about buying a dildo but she was to embarrassed, during her lunch break though she had an idea. One of the blogs she had read, was a sub had been told to fuck her pussy with anything but her dildo. This had stuck in her head and she wondered now, maybe she could get something tonight to substitute for a big cock. One of things she had read about was using a cucumber or a banana to fuck pussy, she read this and thought it sounding really humiliating to fuck herself with something like this. In her mind it was like she was a sex craving slut and needed anything in her pussy to satisfy her urges. Yeah I could do that as one of my bdsm things, her mind racing what else could she do.

She was now squirming in her seat, the thought of doing something really dirty turned her on so much, her panties were moist and she was getting wetter the more she thought about it. Helen was desperate to touch herself, even for a little bit. She recrossed her legs feeling her moist pussy against the material of her panties. Helen refocused on the words she was typing in her email but her thoughts were on dirty tasks she could do. Recrossing her legs again, which seem to make it worse, she bit her lip and glanced at the clock. It was just after 1pm, ages to go, oh god why am i such a desperate little slut. She almost giggled out loud at the thought and she just had to touch her pussy.

Getting up she felt the moist panties again and walked pretty quickly to a further bathroom then normal. Opening it up, only a few stalls, all were empty, perfect. She quickly went to the furthest stall again and locked the door behind her. Fuck it and removed her skirt completely in one quick move and hung it on the hanger by the door. A moment she hesitated, stood in the stall modest heels, black opaque tights panties and shirt/blouse top. It was a weird feeling, naughty, very very naughty feeling and also so arousing to masturbate at work. It was a addictive feeling, it felt just like it when she was about to masturbate for the first time. Maybe not exactly but so intoxicating, leaning against the side wall she slowly move her hand into her tights and panties. It was quite wet, she slowly stroked it she just wanted to tease. Determined to stick to her 1 cum rule on sunday, Helen just slowly rubbed her pussy. Getting caught up, she put one hand down into her top and pushed her bra down popping her tit out. Starting to tease her nipple with one hand and continue play with the other.

Moaning a bit now Helen visualised, being fucked right here in the toilet by a big cock. He just took his slut to the nearest bathroom and fucked her. He was already rock hard as he tore her skirt of and she grabbed his cock out of his trousers and begged him to fuck her like a whore she was. Spun her around and Helen turned around to face the wall like she fantasized her owner would. In a swift movement she pulled her panties and tights down shoved two fingers into her pussy. Moaning a bit too loud, she closed her eyes lost in her fantasy.

“Please fuck me like a slut sir” I begged

“U bet I will fuck toy” grabbing me roughly and spinning my body around pulling all my clothes down to access his fuck toy’s holes “fuck your pussy for me slut while i get ready”

I eagerly obliged and shoved two fingers in, looking straight into sir’s eyes as I pounded my sopping wet pussy.

“I need cock sir, please sir i am desperate for it” I begged, sir pushed his trousers down and underwear as his nice thick cock popped out

“Right fuck toy shove those fingers in your mouth” eager to please him I placed both my fingers in my mouth and did not take her eyes of him “cause your bad girl don't you dare cum, i'm going to fuck until you moan like the slut you are!

“Yes sir i am bad fuck toy, I will take your cock and love it as always but shall not cum” I bent over slightly in the cramped cubicle giving sir access to abuse me, knowing I would not cum, sucking on my fingers.

“Hhmm a great sight fuck toy” and with a swift movement shoved his large cock into my eager pussy, moaning in delight I tried to push back as much as I could to allow sir to fuck his toy hard.

“Thank you sir hhhmmmm” I put my face on the cubicle wall and allowed sir to fuck how he wanted to fuck me.

“Yeah you feel fucking wet as slut” sir put a hand over my mouth so I couldn't make a noise, the smell of him and the control of me was like a drug, I loved it every time. Ramming his big cock into me no mercy was being given to my pussy, I was in heaven and was trying hard to control the orgasm so sir didn't punish me. Every hard thrust made me moan into his hand, I muffled a thank you as I was taken like the slut I am. In the cubicle getting pounded by sir, I was so close to cumming and just as I thought I could take it anymore he pulled out. I know my roll and the drill he expects of me no matter where we are, I kneel down presenting my tits and mouth open wide giving sir a nice a target for his cum. He grunted as the thick cum went down my throat some on me face, I stayed not moving so sir could finish of his cum. After he finished, I asked permission to clean him up and of course he agreed because he knows I am his cum slut. I sucked and licked it his cum making sure sirs cock was clean, cum dripping of my face. Making sure was satisfied I took the cum of my face and rubbed it on my tits, knowing I would have to have his cum on me for the rest of the day in work.

“ffuccckkk “ helen came hard in the cubicle, she had lost herself in the fantasy, as the orgasm hit hard as always. She moaned as the orgasm faded and she looking at herself and felt guilty as hell. Why she didn't really know but the sense of failure was really odd and she felt cheated by her own self. After promising to keep this cum to sunday, she had failed at the first task. Annoyed at herself, she looked at herself tit out, her bra she had just tugged down and forced open her blouse. Sighing to herself she adjusted her top and put her tit away before tidying up her pussy with some toilet paper and then wiping her hands clean with more paper. They were covered in cum and she could still feel the wetness as she pulled up her panties and tights. With her skirt back in place she flushed the toilet and walked out to the empty bathroom. Sighing again, she felt, well annoyed really, she loved this slutty act but cumming at the end had really made her annoyed, well not at the time but after. Helen looked in the mirror disgusted with herself, first hurdle, pathetic attempt man she would have been punished if she had a dom. After quick bit of adjusting herself to make sure she looking her usual boring self, washed her hands again and dried them.

You can also kik/email,
[email protected]

Old 11-04-2017, 09:23 AM   #6
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 4

Returning to her desk she looked at the clock she only been gone 10 mins still quite a while to go to she finished. She glanced at Beth who was typing away and she gave Helen a quizzical glance.

“You okay Helen, you look angry” Beth asked about her mate

“Naw just bit fed up, promised to do something and didn't do it” Helen sat at her desk and almost sulked harder when she felt the wetness of her panties.

“Ahh yeah, promises eh so easy to do hard to keep, I struggle with it myself, should be a rule against it “ Said Beth smiling, yeah your right there should be thought Helen

Time for lunch Helen went for a walk and took her phone with her and some sandwiches and went to a nice quite part of the staff room they had. It was pretty much empty and she went to the corner and put her food down and went straight for her phone. Excited about her idea she picked up her phone and quickly found her task list for the weekend and copied it. She had created an account on quite a large bdsm/task site, which had lots of great information and tons of hot slutty stuff. She loved the site and created a quick profile for herself never posted but she had set up a little signature dealing her likes/loves/limits her limited toys and what she was interested in.

Logging in now and feeling that moistness coming back in her pussy, she quickly typed up a post.

Hey all

First post so be kind, I have been lurking for awhile and love this site. So I planned this weekend around doing some tasks and not being able to cum to sunday. Well I just did cum before the weekend suppose to happen, I masturbated in the toilet in work fantasising about being fucked by my dom in there roughly and being cummed on. I ending up cumming, I was playing with one of my nipples and fucking my pussy with two fingers. I was dressed in boring panties (I know), knee length skirt with black tights which were pushed down to my knees.

I need to be punished for being an awful slut, please post ideas for my task list. I am going to expand it the weekend after, I will also blog about it each night. Below is what I had in my list can you please help this naughty wanna be slut and give some punishment (nothing drastic first time here) around my likes/loves.

If I fail to complete my list or if I say I will do it and don`t. I will give myself to this forum for a month doing daily tasks (I REALLY Don't want to do this so it's great motivation, well in a way I do lol!!)

{I posted my tasks here, without the cum at the end of last task}

Thanks in advance, I will edit this post with my favourite ideas. All my likes and interests are in my sig, questions feel free. I am going to get some naughty underwear after work, I have only one thong ;-(. I am in work all next week but feel free give me stuff to do there, obviously not to public but open to ideas. Also if you want to set me a task feel free and I can work it into my task list.

Reading back, Helen bit her lip and munched on a sandwich, should she post!! It was making her wet wondering what she might end up doing, then again she might not get any replies. Double checking her signature was correct

Straight female, submissive,40, no experience
Loves : all forms humiliation, porn (bdsm), toys, clothing control, being controlled, semi public (toilets), name calling, submission, crawling, kneeling,
Interests : pee, cum play, stockings, tights, sexy underwear, bondage, light pain, spanking, food play
Limits : poo, messy, public, heavy pain, bruising (anything extreme),pic,video
Toys : one dildo, this needs to change!!!

Fuck it and posted it, then got really scared, well she could just veto the extreme ones. She quickly finished of her food and got back to work.

“You look happy Helen” grinned Beth “almost strutted back to your chair then”

“Yeah just sorting out something” sitting back at her desk, her lust was returning and with meaning she ached to check her phone almost every 5 mins.

Thankfully work started to get busy and Helen was flat out and barely noticed her pussy anymore, every now and again she thought about her post and wondered if she would get any replies. Her pussy would throb at the thought of the slutty things she would do and scared of what might come up.

Finally the day as coming to an end, Helen leant back in her chair and stretched back. Man she was horny again, very distracting this new hobby, almost giggling to herself. Beth had disappeared to the bathroom, for the 2nd time that afternoon, man what did she do in there. She would dearly like to be in same bathroom but it would look a bit weird, because someone had to be near the phones. Beth came back in grinning at her mate and grabbed her coat.

“Right i'm off see you tomorrow honey” grinning she walked out, man what was she up to Helen thought to herself for the thousandth time behind closed doors!

“Yeah see you” Helen quickly got up and went straight to her car, right shopping. She jumped in and started the car, quickly driving a good distance away from where she would usually go shopping, the next city. She pulled into a late night shopping and parked up in a corner, it was quite busy but she didn't know anyone around here so she felt quite safe and ready to shop for some slutty things. Right let's quickly check my post, she gasped as she read it, there were 10 replies. What the hell, she thought she might get a few, well being a woman on this type of site not surprising to have some interest.

Quickly she scanned the list a few were just daft and really extreme, even though she would admit that they were hot. Two were to go to a glory hole, one was go on webcam and do things that people suggested which was hot but still… A lot of name calling in the post, like being called a bad slut or bad girl. She had named her profile want2baslut, a very long masturbation evening with lots of bdsm videos and porn had made her a bit horny when she created it, the wine not helping.

The name calling was turning Helen on, she didn`t want to masturbate until she had some feedback from the forum, man it was difficult not slip a hand down into her tights and push those filthy panties aside.

Shaking herself she read eagerly, a few things to add to here list though which was interesting, one said put all old underwear in a bag and only wear thongs or nothing at all from now on. Man that was hot she would do that, putting her old life away to her new slutty life. A great way to start her new horny lifestyle, more posts more name calling. Helen had never been called a slut but this name calling was having an effect even in type but directed at her. Dirty slut, useless trainee whore, we will punish your slutty ass etcc…

She glanced around and looked in the car park, she had parked in the corner of it. It wasn't dark but it wasn't under a street light or anything, they were a few late night shopper about. Fuck it, she lifted her skirt up so it was around her waist and rubbed her pussy through her tights, man it felt good. Rubbing herself in a car park, hmm another degrading act but the effect the work masturbations and this had on her, well it seemed to make her even more horny. Helen had really enjoyed the feeling of moist underwear and it always felt so slutty right back to the posts.

A couple more interesting ideas for her punishments and then she spotted a task for tonight. Eagerly she read it, glancing around nobody here and continued to rub herself

Listen up slut, task for you..

Seeing you failed at your own task, you don't get to decide when to start, so you will start tonight. Lets see how daring you are, nothing to drastic but you love semi public. So during shopping trip (i like the idea of thongs/sexy underwear or nothing as previous post!), at some point go to a new store you have not been in. Find a sexy black skirt to match current outfit, must be shorter (but u can buy something for work), go to a changing room (making sure no security cameras)and make small tear,hole or damage your current skirt. Remove skirt,tights,shoes and underwear. Put that underwear in your mouth and walk to mirror their. Make sure your wet and put 1 finger in cunt, then get the tit out your were playing with when you came.

Then 10 hard fucks of finger and then twist your nipple hard, do this 4 times. Then put on tights, new skirt and heels. Put your underwear in handbag and then walk out with your damaged skirt to whoever is on duty and ask them if you can go home in this skirt if you buy it. Naturally they will say yes, go back get your stuff and then pay for outfit making sure you have to go in your handbag to get money, which has your used panties.

When done walk out of the store and deposit your soiled panties from bag in a bin outside and you are ready to start your new life. I would reward you for this but you are bad trainee slut so you need some discipline.

Man that was hot, hit everything she wanted to do, public but private. She looked around hearing a noise, damm someone was coming she quickly pushed her skirt back down. Helen read it twice more, her pussy throbbed at thought of the humiliation and the punishment. Yeah she thought she deserved this and starting out tonight made sense, being told to start tonight as well turned her on.

She quickly replied to the good ideas and agreed to the task, calling them sirs and mistress in the post as was proper.

Excited now to get started, she got out of the car and headed to the nearest clothes shop. Her idea was to buy only sexy small panties that hardly covered her up. So going to a few different shops to vary her choices, she wanted some nice ones. She also quite liked the idea of cheap thongs, making her feel a bit like a cheap slut.

After a lot of shopping she had been to about 4 different stores. Helen popped back to her car and put them in the boot, she had brought numerous type of thongs all looked pretty small some were hardly there and barely covered her pussy. Some cheap packs, all in various colours and also Helen expanded her stockings range and brought some crotchless tights which she liked the idea of. Now she had a vast store of sexy underwear, not many outfits but that can be done another day.

Slamming the door down she quickly headed out, she knew a shop to do her task and like most shops around here and no security cameras. Eager and excited she quickly got to the shop, her pussy throbbed at the thought of what was to come. As she entered the store she realised this was the first thing she had been told to do, by someone she had never met. The feeling was strange but intoxicating, Helen would never have thought about doing something this naughty before, well not since masturbating at work. Even it was very private still, it was just so naughty/slutty and all those other names they called me. Man this was fun and she quickly hurried to wear the skirts were.

The place was pretty empty which suited the wannabe slut, looking at the skirts she wanted something for work. She could do with something anyway but it needed to be shorter, glancing at a few in the rail.

“Can I help you” came a voice over her shoulder, jumping slightly she glanced around at a blushing young girl “sorry didn't mean to startle you”

“No it's quite okay “Helen giggled at her “you came out of nowhere”

“Yeah it's been bit quite and were closing soon so thought I would give you a quick hand if you need it”

“Hmmm yeah looking for a skirt for work, bit more above my knee than this one “ Helen blushed, besides asking for a simple request, gah this girl has no idea. Man this fun

“Oh k, little bit shorter hhmmm let's see” glancing quickly up at the isles the pretty brunette looked at what choices she had. “well if you want an inch off I think this would be just above your knee”

“Hhhmm got anything a little bit shorter, feeling a bit daring” blushing even more, man she was getting wet for no real reason, this boring conservation was taking on a new meaning in her head. Yeah choose me a skirt which makes me a little sluttier in work.

“Sure, how about this…” she held it against Helen and it was a good couple of inches above the knee, it was fine for work but only just really it would ride up when she sat down. It would be reasonably daring in a workplace but she had seen shorter by the younger girls but she like the style and was horny as all hell now.

“Okay can I quickly try it on” Helen felt her cheeks were burning red but the girl did not say or was not bothered if she did, the assistant nodded and pointed to the changing rooms at the back.

Helen grabbed the skirt and hurried to the stall, eager to try this task. All stalls were empty but she went to the nearest one there was a curtain which made Helen stop but thought it covered the doorway it was fine. Getting into the cubicle she put her new skirt on the hanger and then triple checked the curtain was fully closed. Happy it was she quickly stripped, she did not want the girl to come around and check on her. She slipped her skirt off and made a tear, apparently to eager and it turned out to be quite a big tear. It was an old skirt so it was fine, she could easily have caught it on the bench. Skirt removed, she slipped of her tights were damp around the crotch after rubbing in the car. Grinning now she slipped of her panties and held them up, they were quite damp and stained from the attention she had done early to her pussy and rubbing just now.

Helen paused looking at the panties and then slipped the crotch end into her mouth tasting her juices for the first time. As she pushed them in filling her mouth, this felt so wrong and of course humiliating to put her own panties in her mouth. It felt even more dirty being told to do this by someone else, being punished, her pussy needed some attention. The punished slut turned to the mirror and saw herself being humiliated. It was quite surprising to see herself like this in the mirror. Completely naked from waist down, in a changing room, metres away from a stranger. Her pussy was quite the mess the pubes were matted with her own cum and she had never felt so dirty, well ever. Her pussy was aching to be touched, Helen would have no problem cumming again but determined now to follow through with her tasks.

Enjoy the sense of humiliation she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pushed down her bra releasing her left tit for punishment. The nippled was quite hard, clearly the anticipation had been building up, helen looked back at the mirror checking herself out. She was in awe of what she was about to do, this was so unlike her a few months ago but it felt right in a way. Slowly she pushed her finger in, not the least surprise it was nice and wet. Right then lets start this 10 hard fucks.

Helen did them hard and fast making her legs buckle slightly with each thrust, man it felt rough/naughty/dirty/slutty and humiliating all at once. The wannabe slut had started her journey, she then twisted her erect nipple, not hard but enough that made her yelp into gag, making her whimper straight after. On the internet she had seen sluts get their body abused and she was intrigued what it was like. Her nipple throbbed now and she quickly fucked her pussy hard, much harder than last time, on the 10th stroke she had to force herself to stop. Gasping into her gag, this was harder than it looked, stopping after 10 was a real struggle. Frustrated and horny she twisted her nipple harder, feeling a need to punish herself. Yelping into her gag, muffled but it sounded so loud to her, she quickly got on to the next 10 eager for more play. The slut now wanted something bigger in her pussy, this finger was clearly just a tease frustrated now at not being able to put something bigger in she shoved her finger hard as she could.

“Miss u k” oh fuck oh fuck, helen was just on 8 hard fucks she had taken her time and clearly she had been here for a while, she removed her pantie gag.

“Sorry, i was just texting my mate and then couple more messages came through” blushing properly now as she looked in the mirror her finger still in her pussy, tit out and naked from waist down, this was a whole new type of humiliation, please go she thought. For some reason, this new slut didn't remove her finger she left them there, knowing she hadn`t completed that task yet.

“Oh it's no problem just going to close soon so if you would not mind hurrying up, skirt ok?”

“Yes fine thanks” for fucks sake go!!! “Be out soon”

“K cool, no problem be by the till” she heard her move away, thank fuck for that.

Oh my god the thrill of getting caught, her finger still in her pussy, her nipple throbbing,was sending Helen to a new level of horny, man she so wanted to cum now. Her pussy was dripping and she could feel it a bit on her legs, eager for more and having to hurry now, she shoved her panties in her mouth and fucked the last two strokes. Then without hesitation she twisted her nipple hard, enjoy the fact she was being punished and her failure this afternoon was being put to right. The pain now felt more deserving after the initial shock, like she deserved it and she would be lying if it didn't make her even more horny. She quickly banged her pussy hard 10 times, whimpering into her panties her legs nearly buckled again. Helen watched herself all the way through the last time, the lust in her face surprised her and her eyes were so lost in the act. Watching her face again, she twisted her nipple hard and clearly being submissive suited her. Man this was the hottest thing ever and she loved it, I need this so she thought.

She slipped her finger out and noticed with a smirk that her finger was dripping with cum, putting her tit back in her bra she removed her panties and slipped them into her handbag by her purse. She then slowly sucked her cum of her finger, hmm it tasted nice and she cleaned it all up. She slipped her tights back on thinking it felt really strange but quite nice the thin material on her pussy. Slipping the new skirt on and then put on her heels on, quickly admiring the new skirt, it was quite short about the length she used to wear quite a while a go. Liking the new look she quickly went out to the till.

“Hey sorry but is it okay to wear the skirt out, I put a tear in my old skirt” showing the assistant the tear.

“Oh sorry about that and yeah sure not a problem”

“Thanks, was hurrying to much” reaching into her handbag she pushed her sodden panties aside and fished out her purse. Turning back to the assistant who hadn't really noticed what was in her hand bag, disappointed or relieved Helen could not to decide. Quickly paying for her new skirt, the new punishment slut for the week walked out of the shop feeling alive and strangely free. It was a weird motivation to do this week well more than a week and get punished for being a bad slut. She saw a bin outside the shop and went into her handbag and put her sticky panties in the bin. Excited now she quickly walked back to her car and slumped into the car seat. Wow just wow how much fun was that, Helen was horny as all hell, frustrated, humiliated and well so so so horny. Thinking of what she just done and reminding her of what Beth had done, yeah this is something I want, maybe even need.

You can also kik/email,
[email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm female slave, humilation, lesbian, mature