Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #1
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Wink Fun With a Backwards Thong

Here's a simple dare that mixes teasing, torture, and hidden public.

It's easy--put on a thong backwards, and pull it up tight. Then go about your day.

--See if you can last all day with the thong rubbing against your sensitive bits.

--Secretly wear it under your clothes in public--no one will be able to tell you're doing anything, but you'll feel it with every move.

--Challenge yourself to wear the backward thong every time you're on GetDare

Some find it arousing. Some find it annoying. For some girls, it drives them absolutely crazy. Whichever way it affects you, it's a very effective reminder that you're doing something naughty--and if you're a slave, it's a reminder that you're owned, and it helps keep you in the proper submissive mindset all day long...
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to Markbassplayer for this post:
Old 11-24-2013, 05:55 PM   #2
hobbit

I'm curious how well this works? Anyone try it?

Likes: orgasm control, edging, wedgies, mild pain, mild anal.
Limits: messy, dangerous, pics, toothpaste, public, very painful,cum eating, body writing, petplay.
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #3
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

This is extremely annoying. I did it for a few hours and it drove me crazy. It's a killer when constantly going up and down stairs.

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:29 PM   #4
Darkangel907

Are you trying to make me hate you?

Dislikes: Harmful,poop

Limits: permanent damage, family, friends, pics, webcam.
Darkangel907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:02 AM   #5
originaldaregirl
Account Banned

my master has had me do this all day and its excruciating. even when im sitting down and i shift just a little I can feel it.

Likes:- shower dares, ice, wedgies, insertion [all holes], spanking, clothing control, bondage, humiliation, bladder control

Dislikes:- messy, hidden public, pegs, peeing myself

Limits:- family, friends, animals, drinking pee, poo, illegal, extreme pain, public, pics to strangers

Kik: OriginalDareGirl
originaldaregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 04:13 AM   #6
Soarin'

I thought you would like the read the response to this challenge by a Switch friend of mine when I dared her...

It was an unusual punishment. At first I enjoyed it. I didn't have to leave the house at first and just went to bed after the store so there was no worry there. That soon changed as morning came, I wore leggings which was not a good idea looking back on it. It was tight so it helped keep the thong in place a little too well.

I live in X, but I go to school in Y. To get to school I walk out of my place, down a few streets until I get to where most of the cabs are gathered then I cross the bridge in the cab and take the subway to school. It was already a difficult day to begin with. When I was walking I got a little bit aroused, but I controlled myself pretty well. What I found helped most was distracting myself even in the slightest way. I focused on how cold it was. I associate the cold with wanting to be warm and being lazy. I rifted on that for a bit until I reached the cab loop. That’s when things got complicated.

I go into the same cab everyday with the same cab driver, Z. We talk in the cab the whole ride. Manhattan has a lot of crazy drivers so there were many sharp turns and bumps on the way there. It tingled me. I kept my legs closed so tightly I started shaking. My fists were balled up and Z asked me if I was ok and all I could manage was a nod. I thought I would start bleeding because of how hard I was biting the inside of my cheek. It was embarrassing. Finally the ride was over. I jumped out of the cab.

I went down into the subway. I took the escalator instead of the stairs because I can’t take the bouncing. The subway was crowded, I finally felt some warmth. It helped my arousal. The train swayed back and forth so much, it stopped quickly. It hit my clit just right. I gasped. Everyone looked around to see who did it and I just looked down, turned red and prayed no one knew it was me.

When I got to school I was squirming and very uncomfortable with the pressure building up inside me. I knew I could still control it at this point. I went to class. I had English first, which usually calms me down. It’s familiar and relaxing. Nothing special happened until after Lunch.

I had a spare class, which is when I usually have cheer. So I went to cheer and it was the most difficult things to do that day. I was stretching, doing squats that only made it worse. It made it go tighter. The thong went on my clit and then to the side. I do that when I touch myself. I moaned sharply and bit my lip, but my friend heard me. Its would be an understatement to say that I was mortified. I played it off as a yawn with much convincing.

I had to do a back flip, cartwheel, jump in the air, be caught and then do the splits. I didn’t breathe the whole damned time. When I landed in the splits my body convulsed, but I didn’t cum. I blamed it on the cold and said it was a shiver.

After cheer ended, I went to the washroom. I felt how wet it was between my legs. I didn’t want to be wet and change into my leggings from my sweats. I didn’t want it to show. I was very wet. I cleaned myself a bit and changed back into my leggings. I pulled my thong back on tightly. Making sure that it hit my clit and was in-between my lips just right. I moaned loudly to relieve some pressure in my stomach. It was amazing.

After school, I took the subway. I found a new way to cope. A Wall Street looking guy gave up his seat for me when he saw me get on the train. I was more than grateful. I put on my headphones and played Ed Sheeran. I wanted something soft and soothing.

The cab ride was just as painful as the morning’s was. Z kept quiet though; I told him I had a headache. I kept shivering due to his twists and turns. I walked home and laid down trying to keep my mind off of it. By then I wanted to cum so badly. I read How to kill a Mockingbird then took a nap. I woke up, did my homework with my ankles tied underneath the table. I did my homework and took the dog for a walk. I was listening to Ed Sheeran again to help try and control myself. I was listening to Autumn leaves, U.N.I, and A team.

I was making pasta. I reached up and reached down for things in my kitchen. It moved my thong in every which way. I was home alone so I could moan and whimper as I pleased. I never realized how much I actually move in a day until I did this.

After I finished, I went to work. I was just folding clothes for an hour so it wasn’t that bad.

So as you can tell its been a normal, boring, average day. I wish it was more interesting for you. I’m sorry, Master.

Male - 24 - Straight
Soarin' is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Soarin' for this post:
Old 11-30-2013, 09:02 AM   #7
inflamio
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarin' View Post
I read How to kill a Mockingbird then took a nap.
Pahaha, sorry but this made my day, did you (or your switch friend) mean - to kill a mockingbird rather than, how to kill a mockingbird

Likes: Crossdressing, humiliation, public, spankings, light anal
Dislikes: friends, pictures
Limits: Family, severe pain, poo and piss

I lost to Nicole.
inflamio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:16 PM   #8
Soarin'

Ah, didn't see that, yes she means "To kill a mocking bird."

Male - 24 - Straight
Soarin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 03:08 PM   #9
wedgiegary
Account Banned

I definitely need to try this!

Likes: forced to do essays for your enjoyment, messy, pain, Pee control, wedgies,bondage
Dislikes: (punishments): Corner time, Heavy CBT, Private crossdressing
Limits: public, anal and Pics/video (Unless I know you well)
PM me 'mixed bag' and I'll do a dare with a 'like' and 'dislike' together
PM me suffer and I will write a essay of your choice
PM me little bitch and i will have a 30 minute corner time naked
wedgiegary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:15 PM   #10

Doing this tomorrow might add some itching powder in too any other ideas
PM me saying
wedgie an I will do a dare of your choice
clit and I will do a dare of your choice
clothespin and I will put a one on my clit fo 5 hrs
icy hot and I will put it on my clit for 45 min
Spank an I will spank my cunt 50 times and any extra
Edge and I will edge 4 times

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78640
11271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:46 PM   #11
Outrider75

Sounds interesting and I'm posting so I can come back and read the others post later

Likes: dice dares, ice, bondage, mild pain, edging, light anal, orgasm denial / forced
Dislikes: semi-public, degrading / humiliation, bladder control
Limits: blood, webcam (i might if i get to know you) , illegal, friends/family, permanent

My edging dare

My 2+ Option Game

My 2+ Option Game Sexual
Outrider75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 05:32 PM   #12
alex_carter
getDare Devil

I might try this if I ever get a thong. I probably won't be brave enough unless I have to do it as a punishment though, but I'm pretty sure there would be no way I could take a full day.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:32 AM   #13
cmiller

I had a slave once that did this every Mon-Wed-Fri, very effective. She hated how much it kept her turned on with no relief.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:22 PM   #14
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Glad so many people are enjoying this one
Old 01-12-2014, 12:31 PM   #15
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Anyone else brave enough to try this?

Advertisements
Kink Talk