Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-16-2017, 08:32 AM   #1
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

Male 40/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

40/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Introduction
Hey all, long time fan of the this forum and I have met amazing people on here in the past. I am on the lookout for a new online sub, I am just about to hit 20 years in bdsm, so some sort of anniversary is in order I feel, also just seen been on here nearly 8 years fucking hell thats a long time lol.

Like I said been doing BDSM for a long time, always kept my interest in the lifestlye, even if i was in a vanilla relationship. Single again and wanted to get back to one of my main passions, domination of slutty girls or wannabe slutty girls. So let's get into this shall we.

About me likes and interests style.
Okay so what do you need to know about me, well I have dealt with all levels of girls from experienced to brand new. From all other the world USA/Europe/Asia/Australia etc.. and its given a good wide base to cater my style to the girls particular needs. I live in the Uk to give you idea what time zone I am in.

So here are main likes and current main interests

Pantyhose/tights/stockings
I love this clothing its a main kink so if you don't like them and never wear them yeah might as well move on.

Private humiliation and humiliation in general
Humiliation is difficult to define I think, one girl just saying out loud she was a whore made her go bright red others would only go bright if they were fucking themselves in a public bathroom with a large dildo with someone in the next cubicle. It's all very subjective but I love it in all its forms, whether at home or away from the safety of your house. Name calling, anything that you find humiliating but love at the same time tell me about it I want to hear all about your naughty side!

Toys
great way to play with your sluts, love doing directional play so I tell you what to do how many times etc.. so you have no control.

Rules/tasks
I like live chat but I like general rules that the girl must obey during the day or she is punished. Coming home and you have to do a task before being allowed to continue so you have a constant reminder of your submission.

Punishments
They have to be done and I like finding out what works best for each girl. I am always told I am strict, but I feel I am fair if something comes up in life we can work around it.

Control (clothing, mastubration)
big love of mine is controlling a girl through clothes and masturbation, I do complete masturbation control a lot as well but at the start that's something we can discuss and build up to.

Pain
On tits, pussy, clit and ass in form of spankings i rarely go above this bruising or extreme pain not my thing, Wax is also a big kink. All forms of pegs/clamps etc.. I enjoy using on girls, espically when the are bit of a pain slut.

Anal
I do enjoy playing with anal with my girl, toys fingers etc... Always taken with complete care lube is a must in my opinion. A 3 hole slut has just another part to abuse, no deal breaker if its limit I undestrand why.

When it comes to limits I don't do these Messy/extreme pain/scat/blood/. Also not a bit fan on the little submissive, I am a very caring dom but the little thing is not me.

I will listen to all kinks I have pretty much heard and done most things in the past.

My style, well it evolves depending on the sluts main kinks, they may need a strict owner with lots of tasks and punishments given out for minor offences. Maybe they are really new and need a guiding hand first and then slowly explore their kinky side. I have done all of this, also done training with couples in the past so if any read this feel free to drop me a message.

You
Well obviously you need to be female, tried blokes in the past and meh to say the least sorry lads just not my thing at all. K let's break this down a bit

Age/experience
I have worked with all levels, so feel free apply no matter what your experience, seeing a slut grow with me is always fun but having an experienced girl has its own perks so yeah whoever, doesn`t matter to me. Age doesn't both me either all you need is a need to explore your submissive side and are willing to give it your best effort.

Kinks/likes/loves
One or two of the above would be perfect but not needed, i love exploring a girls passions and helping them fulfil their submissive side, just be willing to try and have a passion to commit to it.

Not a big deal this, you can work with any time difference really, obviously if you in the same zone ish then life is much easier but no problems if their is a big time difference. I think its amazing you can control someone from the other side of the world, crazy really but so rewarding I find.

Limits/pics/webcam
All limits are always respected if you limit something we won't do it or discuss it unless you want to. Pics/webcam I don't really discuss until we get to know each other, obviously going to cam or just voice is a big step but I take it seriously and we need trust to do this but ideally in the future of the relationship I would like to do these things. By no means a deal breaker but we can discuss it when time is right for us both.

Your situation.
As long as you have a private location or semi private depending on how naughty you are, we can work with that. A bedroom (house/flat ideally) you can have complete privacy but I shall work around where you live and what your current situation is. When it comes to relationship you can be single, married, engaged whatever, if your partner not into this type of thing and you need that control in your life no problem here to help hoho or abuse !! If you have a partner who knows and does want to get involved I have setup tasks for the sub to do with her partner for extra fun. I had a fair few girls who wanted to give up complete control of sex life, extreme but it turned lots of fun times with them. Together we can come up with something that works best for both of us, so feel free to give me a new challenge if you want!!

Extra information
Okay last thing I will say about what I expect of you is a need or a calling to be a submissive. Maybe you have lurked on this forums and others thinking maybe its for you and want to try it. You maybe highly experienced and looking for a new dom feel free to apply. I am not looking for a quick week bit of fun, I would like develop the relationship over months not days and see where we go. If it works out great if not well no hard feelings sometimes it doesn`t happen.

How to apply
Easy this send me a message here and state your likes/dislikes/limits as a nice opening message or send a msg on kik (which I use but can happily use emails or just forum for initial contact).

Successful Applicants
Anyone who applies I will exchange messages and chat to, then maybe a task if we feel to see how we do. Then we go from there, I will choose 1 or 2 depending on who I get.

Right thats it from me, so can you help me celebrate my 20. I am looking forward to getting to know new girls xxx

Last edited by masterlaw; 09-16-2017 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Adding anal kik infromation.

Advertisements
Kink Talk