Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-26-2011, 09:35 PM   #211
Evelyse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markbassplayer View Post
Well then. I'm very much looking forward to hearing about your adventures walking around everywhere with a vibrator buzzing you. I have all sorts of ideas of places to go, and I'm sure others do too.

Do you think you'd be able to hide it, cumming in an elevator with others in there with you?
Yes, I would. I've been masturbating since I was 11, and the houses I've lived in usually had very thin walls, so I had to be quiet 99.9% of the time I'm completely silent.

Likes: Orgasm denial (I like it short term, but I love it long term ), orgasm control, light and moderate pain, light bondage, edging, punishment, toys.

Maybe: Heavy pain, painful bondage, semi-public (I can't get caught).

Limits: Scat, urine, web-cam, incest, anal, pictures, illegal, bestiality, food, messy.
Evelyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:44 PM   #212
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelyse View Post
Yes, I would. I've been masturbating since I was 11, and the houses I've lived in usually had very thin walls, so I had to be quiet 99.9% of the time I'm completely silent.
I know how stealth masturbation works

The question is, can you keep your face and your body composed if someone is standing right next to you? And what happens right after, when the vibe continues to buzz you?
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:46 PM   #213
Evelyse

Quote:
I know how stealth masturbation works

The question is, can you keep your face and your body composed if someone is standing right next to you? And what happens right after, when the vibe continues to buzz you?
Well, I might shudder for minute, but it is up to you what I say if they ask me what is wrong with me.

Likes: Orgasm denial (I like it short term, but I love it long term ), orgasm control, light and moderate pain, light bondage, edging, punishment, toys.

Limits: Scat, urine, web-cam, incest, anal, pictures, illegal, bestiality, food, messy.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:54 PM   #214
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Well, I might shudder for minute, but it is up to you what I say if they ask me what is wrong with me.
Interesting. I'm thinking of many ideas...

--Movie theatre. Leave the vibe in the whole time. Cum as as many times as you can.

--Elevator. You must cum while the doors are closed and others are in there.

--Convenience store. Edge in the care, then put the vibe on. Go in and buy a small snack or a pack of gum. While you're making your purchase, you must cum.

--Go to a dance club. Dance with five guys, and cum while dancing with each of them.

What do you think? Intrigued? Turned on? Scared?
Old 08-26-2011, 09:55 PM   #215
Evelyse

Quote:
Interesting. I'm thinking of many ideas...

--Movie theatre. Leave the vibe in the whole time. Cum as as many times as you can.

--Elevator. You must cum while the doors are closed and others are in there.

--Convenience store. Edge in the care, then put the vibe on. Go in and buy a small snack or a pack of gum. While you're making your purchase, you must cum.

--Go to a dance club. Dance with five guys, and cum while dancing with each of them.

What do you think? Intrigued? Turned on? Scared?
I'm intrigued, turned on, and nervous. But if someone does happen to notice, what do you want me to say

Old 08-26-2011, 09:58 PM   #216
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'm intrigued, turned on, and nervous. But if someone does happen to notice, what do you want me to say
I'll have to ponder that. You should just say you were yawning....or you could just say you have a sore muscle.

Or if it's somewhere you're about to leave (like the elevator or the convenience store), maybe if someone notices you should be required to say "I'm sorry, I just came."

Where else would be fun to try this idea?
Old 08-26-2011, 10:03 PM   #217
Evelyse

The park, a friends house, gym, sex toy store, I can't really think of anything else

Old 08-26-2011, 10:04 PM   #218
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
The park, a friends house, gym, sex toy store, I can't really think of anything else
I'll keep thinking. I think it would be fun to come up with places AND situations. I love the idea of you cumming right when you have to talk to a stranger....
Old 08-26-2011, 10:10 PM   #219
Evelyse

Quote:
I'll keep thinking. I think it would be fun to come up with places AND situations. I love the idea of you cumming right when you have to talk to a stranger....
You're trying to turn me on, and it's working.

Old 08-26-2011, 10:15 PM   #220
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You're trying to turn me on, and it's working.
Let's test how good your self control is, shall we?

You're going to get dressed in something that allows you to slip your vibe down against your clit and keep it there.

You're going to stand up, position your vibe, and set it on high. And then you're going to stand perfectly still. You're going to imagine you're standing in a crowded club, with people pressed around you.

And you're going to edge.

And then you're going to back away from the edge.

All without moving or adjusting the vibe.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:17 PM   #221
Evelyse

That is going to be damned hard... mental control is easy, physical control is harder... how many times, or how long?

Old 08-26-2011, 10:20 PM   #222
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
That is going to be damned hard... mental control is easy, physical control is harder... how many times, or how long?
Well, I figured since you were able to do all my other challenges without even breaking a sweat I needed to step up the difficulty.

Let's start simple. No time limit. Three edges. No moving at all. And make sure you don't accidentally cum....but make sure you're getting all the way to the edge.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:21 PM   #223
Evelyse

Okay. I'll start now.

Old 08-26-2011, 10:28 PM   #224
Evelyse

Quote:
Well, I figured since you were able to do all my other challenges without even breaking a sweat I needed to step up the difficulty.

Let's start simple. No time limit. Three edges. No moving at all. And make sure you don't accidentally cum....but make sure you're getting all the way to the edge.
The first time, I made it all the way to the edge without cumming, and I did the same thing happened on the second. Unfortunately, on the third, I orgasmed.

Old 08-26-2011, 10:42 PM   #225
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Naughty Girl!! u need to Spank your sensitive Clit medium hard with a Hair Brush 25 times for that.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk