Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-27-2012, 12:53 AM   #1
BtO
Distinguished Member

Default Female slave contest: Who is the best slave?

Description:
This is a dare for humble women. Join in and be my slave for the next three months. Our master-slave-relationship starts on 01 September 2012 and finish on 01 December 2012. If you have already a master you must ask him for permission before you join. A second master can't give you orders, which break my rules.

I will give all my slaves dares, trues, rules, and special dares on this thread. All tasks bring you GSPs (Good Slave Points). At the end the slave with the most GSPs wins. I will post a high score here every two weeks.

Dares:
Every dare is voluntary and brings you GSPs. You can do a dare when you want (until 01 December 2012). You get the points after you have written a report. I will add new dares regularly (six dares or more per week). For every dare you get only one time points (Only for special dares you get more points when you do them again.)

Trues:
Every question is voluntary. You get one GSP for every answer, but you have always only three days to give an answer. All later answers get no points. You must always repeat the question and then write your answer on the forum. Don’t send me PMs with your answers.

Rules:
You must obey to all rules. I will add new rules sometimes. But I will give only very few new rules (not more than six all together). I start with three rules, so that new rules are really very rare.
You have always five days to consider a new rule. If you broke a rule you will confess this here. If you break a rule you will get a punishment task. I will send you a PM with your punishment. You have five days to fulfill your punishment. If you don't fulfill your punishment task in the next five days, you will lose all your points and your contest membership. It is possible to join again, but you start with zero points, then.

Special dares:
Special dares are dares, which you can do again and again or which lasts a lot of days. You get points every time when you fulfill them or for every day.

Blackmail:
All slave can volunteer become a blackmail slave. The blackmail add-on is optional. If you will add this blackmail option, you must send me 10 or more secrets about you. This could be a really secret, a voice message (Vocaroo) or some similar stuff. Send me a PM with something of or about you, which you don't want public here on the forum. I accept only interesting things. If I accept your secrets, you will get every week between 5-25 GSPs for nothing. Depending on the secrets, I will give you more or less points (5-25). Every time when a blackmail slave ignores a rule, I will public one secret. If a blackmail salve ignores the punishment, I will public all secrets of her. At the end of this contest, I will delete all non-public secrets.

Contest membership:
All women must do a simple dare to get the female slave contest membership! So all women must fulfill my dare Female slave for 15 minutes on 27 August or later. When the time is over and you have written your report there, you can join here. It is not necessary to write a report, if you get no orders. You can join with this procedure always, when you want.

Holiday:
This dare lasts three months. This is a long time. And there are many reasons why you can't consider all rules every time. So, you can write me a PM and make holiday from your slave relationship. In your holiday you get no new GSPs and lose every day one point, but you can ignore all rules and can’t lose your membership.

Likes, dislikes and limits:
I will upload a lot of dares of different topics, so I can't consider the likes, dislikes and limits of all slaves. It is not necessary that one slave do all dares. So do what you want, but take all rules into consideration or you get a punishment.

(Please note that this is an adult dare, so if you are not of legal age in your country do not join!)

All slaves can send me PMs with new tasks, questions or rules. If I use your idea, you will get extra GSPs.

Which woman takes up the challenge?

Last edited by BtO; 08-30-2012 at 11:41 PM.
BtO is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BtO for this post:
Old 08-27-2012, 10:14 AM   #2
Gogogirl

I'm in. Bring it on.
Gogogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:35 PM   #3
BtO
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtO View Post
Contest membership:
All women must do a simple dare to get the female slave contest membership! So all women must fulfill my dare Female slave for 15 minutes on 27 August or later. When the time is over and you have written your report there, you can join here. It is not necessary to write a report, if you get no orders. You can join with this procedure always, when you want.
I accept only woman, who has done a dare (and have report about)!

The easiest way to do that is my dare female slave for 15 minutes, but you can also do another dare and sent me a link to your report.

Old 08-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #4
Sexy_Slut
getDare Sweetheart

Nevermind. I probably shouldn't do this bc I have to much going on to do this every day and I have lots of vacays planned! Sorry!

Toys: 6 in dildo (vibrates), magic wand vibe, small buttplug, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, common household items

THINGS I ENJOY:
- bondage
-hard spanking
-tit and nipple pain/play

I am not looking for a master.

Last edited by Sexy_Slut; 08-27-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Sexy_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:16 AM   #5
BtO
Distinguished Member

Here are the first three rules for the female slave contest. Other rules will follow later.

First Rules:

Rule 1: No orgasm without permission. Maybe you will get permission at some of my dares.

Rule 2:
Call me master in all your posts and messages.

Rule 3: From 01 September on, whenever posting on this forum anywhere (or send a PM), you must always use third person. This means "I" "me" "my" and so forth are replaced with "she" "her", and any other variation of that kind.

Last edited by BtO; 08-30-2012 at 12:55 AM.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:59 AM   #6
Slut sasa
Baby Member

Default hi

Thanx master...i wan to join dis n wan be ur slave fr next three mths
Slut sasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:06 AM   #7
BtO
Distinguished Member

Ok, the first girl has they membership.
I hope many others will follow.

The first rules are online.
The contest starts on Saturday.
So I will post first dares on Saturday.

Last edited by BtO; 08-30-2012 at 05:10 AM.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:11 PM   #8
Xemmix

Nevermind i change my mind:3

Last edited by Xemmix; 08-31-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Xemmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:19 AM   #9
BtO
Distinguished Member

Dares:
Here are the first six dares:

Dare 1:
Read chapter one, two and three of the erotic story Store Clerk. Before you start, you will insert a vibrator in your pussy. Turn in on (low power). In chapter two you will increase the vibrator power to medium. In chapter three you will increase the vibrator power to maximum.
Here are the rules for your reading: No cumming! You will stroke your pussy the whole time. Every time when you read the word "orgasm" you will stop reading and edge. Then pinch your both nipples before you start reading again. Every time when you read the word "cumming" you will edge and hold the edge five second for every "m" of the word cumming. Don't stop reading. Did you master this without cumming? You get 10 GSPs for this dare.

Dare 2:
Don't cum. Insert a vibrator with max power in your pussy. Then make 333 crunches (or sit ups) without Cumming. Pinch your nipples and labia when you on edge. How often did you edge (10 GSPs)?

Dare 3:
Buy a shelf bra, if you have no one. (Also called as cup less bra or 1/4 bra. A shelf bra covers only a portion of the lower breast not your nipples.). Wear the shelf bra or no bra and a fine, tight shirt or blouse a whole weekday. Write down a short note afterwards (10 GSPs for shelf bra; 5 GSPs for no bra).

Dare 4:
Wear this extraordinary outfit on your next party. Write a short report afterwards. (30 GSPs). You get 20 extra GSPs point, if you add a vibrator (medium vibration).

Dare 5:
Put a piece of fresh debark ginger in your pussy an leave it there until you have edge three times. One minute break between every edge! Write a short note at the forum afterwards (10 GSPs).

Dare 6:
Edge, until you fail! Report your result (5 GSPs; the female slave with the best result get 25 GSP at the end).

Have fun
Old 09-02-2012, 08:42 AM   #10
BtO
Distinguished Member

The beginning of this dare is every time possible until it ends.

Please remember, that everybody must do a simple dare to get the female slave contest membership. This dare cost you only 15 minutes. After this you can join and will have much fun.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #11
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

May I join?
the only thing I cant really do is Edge as I have had that in my limits since i joined a Year ago.. I have always Hated it.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:04 PM   #12
jemadi2

May I join?

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117445
jemadi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:13 PM   #13
BtO
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Bella View Post
May I join?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemadi2 View Post
May I join?
Please come in.

The first six days are online. Write always a report afterwards.

Last edited by BtO; 09-02-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:35 PM   #14
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Thank you master, this girl thanks you from the bottom of her heart.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:39 PM   #15
BtO
Distinguished Member

Good slave.
Very good answer!

You understand my rules commendable.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, female, rules, slave, truths