Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kitty Bella

Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Likes/Limits/Toys

Posted 10-03-2012 at 09:32 PM by Kitty Bella
Updated 04-23-2013 at 08:02 AM by Kitty Bella
Tags likes, limits, toys

This Post is for all this Girls likes, Limits, and Toys She has If she gets more stuff she will update her List.

Likes so you can try and Keep it in here.
Peeing self, Golden Shower, Diapers, sex Toys, Spankings(non pussy none breast) <3, SB{Self Bondage}, rope, Hand cuffs, Leg Shackles, Pet Play, Dice Dares,Brown Showers/Scat of kinds{wearing, messing panties, ETC}, self Branding, Messy(none food Get Creative), Enema, bladder/bowel control {need to be in the mood for this}, Laxatives{max 3 unless i am very bad then max 5}(last 2 i am not gonna do right now.)

Things this girl cant do or is not able to do.
Hard Limit Will never do these no matter.
Cutting,friends/Family, Illegal, Needles,Cam/ Pics/mic/voice, public, Edging, food play, ice/cold, common sense, Bestiality, Blood, Wedgies{Boring me now},Clothing control by others then mistress, nudity{public illegal in us so dont ask} inside alone I will consider, Body Writing some is ok just not a lot and none visible,Pussy and Breast Spankings(Just for now.), Commando(No bra no panties){not now just dont like it}, Eating Poo, Drinking Pee{not fond of the last 2}.

This girl is pretty sure she is Prolly forgetting a Couple right now If it is in her limits or pushes them she will let you know.

WILL DO FOR PUNISHMENTS
Corner Time
Kneeling On Rice

Curious about
Hypnosis(Never really tried it much, But would like to try it more.)

Toys/Bondage Gear/MISC items
1 Hard Paddle
1 Rattan Cane
1 Open Mouth Spider Ring Gag
5 Ball Gags (1 of each in Purple, Pink, Blue, White and Red)
1 Pair of Pink Leather Cuffs(Wrist)
1 Pair of Pink Leather Locking Cuffs(Ankles)
1 Pink and Black Leather Locking Collar

1 24 inch Leather Whip/Flogger
Lots of Padlocks.
1 Vibrating Butt Plug
1 6' foot whip
1 Easy access Spreader Bar for Ankles with Wrist Attachments to it.{keeps someone bent over or exposed.}
1 Blindfold
6 Buckle Collars
3 Leashes (1 Small Black about 2-3 Feet long 2 standard size leashes 1 pink with paw prints other is black)
Bondage Tape 1.5 rolls
1 50 foot Rope
2 10 Foot Chains
2 25 Foot Pieces of Rope
2 4 foot Pieces of Rope
2 Sets of Hand Cuffs 1 Hinged and 1 non hinged all are police issue{double locking}
1 Set of Leg Irons {Both police Issued}

MISC.
1 Wheelchair to be locked into
Diapers(LOTS)

Zip Ties 14 inch (10)
Enema Bag

This Girl has Access to the Bold Items Only currently..(Note white Ball Gag is only gag this girl currently Has on her.) She will Have Access to all toys After 10-8-2012
Also Food Play/Messy/Gross Is not off Limits as this girls Mistress/Mommy wants her to start getting more into Food Play/messy/Gross/grunge/whatever you wanna call it.

When she is not in class she is living with family(mother and 12 yr old cousin.)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8580 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    HI there!
    Interesting list of likes and dislikes and toys.

I have a question for you regarding likes and dislikes. I might not understand the terms or meaning of the two things so bare with me.

In Likes, you say self branding is okay, but in dislikes(hard limits) you mention cutting. Are not these very similar things? If not please explain (either here or in PM), because to me they seem to both be in the same category of "body mutilization".
    Thanks.
    Posted 10-04-2012 at 10:37 AM by smalldickbound smalldickbound is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by smalldickbound View Comment
    HI there!
    Interesting list of likes and dislikes and toys.

I have a question for you regarding likes and dislikes. I might not understand the terms or meaning of the two things so bare with me.

In Likes, you say self branding is okay, but in dislikes(hard limits) you mention cutting. Are not these very similar things? If not please explain (either here or in PM), because to me they seem to both be in the same category of "body mutilization".
    Thanks.
    thank you for read this girls blog sir, no they are not a like, Cutting is more of Cutting of skin and will casue bleeding before skin scars, The Self Branding does not do it and its a Temp Branding Usually. just burns skin a little is all. (:
  3. Old Comment
    Hi Kitty Bella, I was Just interested to see if we could meet up. After all you are a very pretty girl. If you are interested please email me at [email protected].

- Magam111

PS- This is not a request for picture, videos, or links of any kind, just a freindly guy wondering if we can meet
  4. Old Comment
    I would like to talk with this girl. I think she can serve Me well.