View Poll Results: VOTE FOR THE LOSER
Pissboi 33 54.10%
Fruitless 28 45.90%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2023, 08:54 AM   #1
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Default Pissboi vs Fruitlessventure **ALL VOTE NOW**

So I'm feeling pretty confident here as I don't ever lose on these types of threads. For the last week or so Fruitless and I have been battling and testing each other and we've finally decided to let things come to ahead here.

So, Getdare. Your job is TO VOTE FOR THE LOSER. Everyone gets ONE vote, and you can vote for which ever person you want to lose.

If Pissboi Loses...

I will become Fruitless's loyal and obedient slave for an entire 31 days. I will complete any and all tasks given to me happily and I will serve him in any request within my hard limits. Further more, I will answer every single question that I am asked by him, and if I fail to answer within four hours, he has my full consent to leak whatever information he has collected or do whatever he wants with it.

If Fruitless Loses...

Fruitless must push his limits and surrender any information requested of him to me. He must answer any questions that are not financial related and if he fails to answer within ten hours of being asked, he consents to me leaking the information. This arrangement will last two months, so 62 days. Fruitless will also have to write 500 lines of whatever Pissboi chooses.

So Getdare, the choice is yours. Make Fruitless lose. Make Pissboi win.

All vote now. The poll will close in three days.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!

Last edited by PissBoi; 08-05-2023 at 08:58 AM.
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2023, 07:01 AM   #2
fruitlessventure

Hello everyone, I can't believe this but somehow I'm actually winning on the thread! Even I don't think I actually deserve to win this - I'm such a submissive little faggot really!

Keep voting!

Chastity: Currently Locked (add/remove time)
Denied indefinitely

PM Dares
Likes/Limits & Gear List
fruitlessventure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2023, 07:16 AM   #3
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

i choose Fruitless, cause two months at Pissboi's mercy?
That's gonna suck.
In all the best ways i expect.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2023, 07:25 AM   #4
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
i choose Fruitless, cause two months at Pissboi's mercy?
That's gonna suck.
In all the best ways i expect.
You're so right. Everyone on Getdare knows I'm the greatest dominant on this site. I'm the greatest dare giver, so there is absolutely no reason to make me Fruitless's slave.

A vote for Fruitless in this poll guarantees that I can continue doing what I do best - ruining and moulding a little sissy sub.

Thanks for your support!
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
Old 08-06-2023, 08:13 AM   #5
Clitty Licker
Baby Member

I voted for fruitless just because I randomly chose between the two
Limits: Pain, piss, scat, messy, wedgie, social suicide, face pics, video

PM Dares
Clitty Licker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2023, 09:52 AM   #6
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

So officially, it is 25 hours removed from the poll which lasts a total of 72 hours, so three days. Now, as of right now - for some odd reason, I am currently losing by one vote.

Right now, as of this writing - 19 people have chosen me as the loser. 18 people have chosen Fruitless as the loser. Naturally, that's 19 people who are smart and 18 people who are simply idiots!

So - I'm gonna leave this thread now to see what happens and then I'll reply in it tomorrow evening to see where the scores are then.

So, vote for Fruitless because there's no way I should be losing.

The following user says Thank You to PissBoi for this post:
Old 08-07-2023, 12:25 PM   #7
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I voted for PissBoi to lose. Why? Overconfidence and arrogance to the winning/losing of polls. By stating "So I'm feeling pretty confident here as I don't ever lose on these types of threads," it makes me feel like you should lose more. I would have voted for Fruitless to lose otherwise.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 02:29 PM   #8
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
I voted for PissBoi to lose. Why? Overconfidence and arrogance to the winning/losing of polls. By stating "So I'm feeling pretty confident here as I don't ever lose on these types of threads," it makes me feel like you should lose more. I would have voted for Fruitless to lose otherwise.
This post is the very centre of the issue with this site. It's full of fantasists.

Essentially, so many submissive men on this site who WANT a man to be dominant, but when a man is alpha, when a man is dominant - they simply can't handle it.

Anyone who is submissive SHOULD be voting for Fruitless. Fruitless is a broken down, faggy submissive. Losing this thread would literally be such a good thing for him, he doesn't realize yet but it would be so fun for him.

°°°°

Either way, it's not over until the fat lady sings, and Fruitless isn't singing yet so

Submissive men, vote Fruitless as your loser so that you can empower a dominant man.

Dominant men, vote Fruitless as your loser so that you can help your fellow submissive become better and more accustomed to his role.

Old 08-07-2023, 11:34 PM   #9
fruitlessventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissBoi View Post
This post is the very centre of the issue with this site. It's full of fantasists.

Essentially, so many submissive men on this site who WANT a man to be dominant, but when a man is alpha, when a man is dominant - they simply can't handle it.

Anyone who is submissive SHOULD be voting for Fruitless. Fruitless is a broken down, faggy submissive. Losing this thread would literally be such a good thing for him, he doesn't realize yet but it would be so fun for him.

°°°°

Either way, it's not over until the fat lady sings, and Fruitless isn't singing yet so

Submissive men, vote Fruitless as your loser so that you can empower a dominant man.

Dominant men, vote Fruitless as your loser so that you can help your fellow submissive become better and more accustomed to his role.
Oh no I think Pissboi is right, maybe I should lose

Denied indefinitely

PM Dares
Likes/Limits & Gear List
Old 08-08-2023, 09:08 AM   #10
fruitlessventure

Award Star

I am become Fruitless, winner of polls.

Thank you to everyone on GetDare who voted to make my nemesis lose! I'm happy to have my very own Pissbitch to play with for a month or so. If anyone has ideas for dares or tasks for my new piggy, please feel free to comment with them below (or message me via PMs, on kik, or on discord) - I know there'll be some folks looking for revenge on Pissboi... contact me, your voice will be heard.

Denied indefinitely

PM Dares
Likes/Limits & Gear List
Old 08-08-2023, 10:21 AM   #11
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

#Stopthesteal
#Stolenelection

Old 08-08-2023, 11:01 AM   #12
ezra.slave

accept your lose PissBoi, fruitlessventure is a good Master

Like : Spanking, cum, ice, anal, Exercice, Games w/ Forfeit, nipple play, being controlled, orgasm control, edging, bondage, rules
Dislike : Corner time, body writing, pain, humiliation, diaper
Limits:Permanent, illegal, social suicide, public, family, friends, messy, cbt.

Give me some rules
ezra.slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ezra.slave for this post:
Old 08-09-2023, 03:45 PM   #13
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezra.slave View Post
accept your lose PissBoi, fruitlessventure is a good Master
I have accepted it. Doesn't mean I have to like it

Advertisements
Kink Talk