Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-20-2019, 01:42 PM   #1
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Drink Pissboi Dare Thread || Can Offer Pic Proof!

Hey guys! Pissboi here and I am looking for a few dares to do while on getDare! As a thank you for coming and checking out my thread, I am going to be drinking a shot of piss for every single comment on this thread. If this thread gets 100 comments, that's 100 shots of piss! I am looking for dares to do within my likes and dislikes. While I would prefer them from my likes, I am open to doing dares from my dislikes, but I'd prefer if my dislikes were reserved for punishments.

I am naturally looking for good, well thought out dares rather than simple one liners. I will be rewarding the good, decent dares with picture proof of them being completed! For every verified lady on the site who gives me a dare and would like it, a video of me completing the dare will be supplied! With that being said, the following is my list of likes, dislikes, limits and toys.

Toys and Implements:
Pet Play Mask, Collar, Leash, Jockstrap, Elephant Trunk Underwear, Toilet Box, Nipple Clamps and Gag, Pink Ball Gag, Pinwheel, Handcuffs, Spreader Box, Rope, Clothespegs, Marker Pens, Hair Grips, Booty Blue Butt Plug, Vibrating Butt Plug, Vibrator, PVC Pup Mask, Pacifier, Funnel, Soap Bars, Candles, Condoms, Paddle, Blindfold, Harness Gag

ABDL, Exercise Dares, Sweat, Piss, Light Bondage, Light CBT, Collars, Crossdressing, Feet, Forced Feeding, Forced Alcoholism, Forced Piss Drinking, Grindr Dares, Being Pimped out, Forced to fuck certain people, Master/Sub, Teacher/Student, Homework Dares, Short Essays, Body Writing, Humiliation, Spanking, Tattoos, Cum Swallowing, Ladder Wedgies, Diapers

Dislikes:
Scat, Exposure, Discreet Public, Anal, Mild Messy, Denials, Gay Club related dares, Long Essays, Line Writing, Long Dares, Considerable Pain

Limits:
Scat Consumption, Vomit, Full Public, Uretha Play, Extreme Messy, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Work Based Dares.

Well thanks for reading and I look forward to the dares, remember every comment is a shot of piss!
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!

Last edited by PissBoi; 01-28-2021 at 07:05 AM.
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 02:11 PM   #2
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

While I know this will give me a shot of piss to drink, thought I'd bump this thread and get a few more posts! Okay - so that is one shot glass of delicious piss to drink.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
Old 11-25-2019, 05:22 PM   #3
ftmjake501

Since you aren't getting much traction I'll help you out. I'd like you to write a blog post (on your getdare blog) about why piss is amazing (the more sexual and kinky the better). Before you write, fill up at least one large glass with piss and let it go cold and stale. While you are waiting for it to go stale, drink as much alcohol (your choice) as you can (safely). Your post should be no less than 500 words with at least 10 sources and you will drink your stale piss while writing. If you need to pee while writing, it must be into your glass and you must drink it. All pee produced while writing must be consumed. Once you sober up, look over your post to correct it for any mistakes - or you can load it into app.grammerly.com and do it the lazy way. Post the corrections as a comment. For every correction, spank yourself 5 times and fuck your ass twice. PM me or hmu on kik if you like this and we can chat more

Absolutely NO misgendering or feminization

Actively seeking a Domme, who is active online around evening-time for the West Coast US time zone who has a strong caregiver vibe

Telegram: @ftmjake501

Please no requests for Kik unless I specifically ok it
ftmjake501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 10:53 AM   #4
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftmjake501 View Post
Since you aren't getting much traction I'll help you out. I'd like you to write a blog post (on your getdare blog) about why piss is amazing (the more sexual and kinky the better). Before you write, fill up at least one large glass with piss and let it go cold and stale. While you are waiting for it to go stale, drink as much alcohol (your choice) as you can (safely). Your post should be no less than 500 words with at least 10 sources and you will drink your stale piss while writing. If you need to pee while writing, it must be into your glass and you must drink it. All pee produced while writing must be consumed. Once you sober up, look over your post to correct it for any mistakes - or you can load it into app.grammerly.com and do it the lazy way. Post the corrections as a comment. For every correction, spank yourself 5 times and fuck your ass twice. PM me or hmu on kik if you like this and we can chat more
Hey Jake! Firstly, thanks for commenting on this post - that's one juicy shot of piss for me. Thank you so much for your dare, I will do this soon and send you a report and the link to the blog post as well. I'm a pretty good typer while drunk though so I don't expect to have too many issues!

Old 05-14-2020, 08:49 AM   #5
BabyRachael

You’re going to make yourself three piss cocktails. Find three cocktail recipes and replace all alcoholic parts with piss. Finish each drink and report back with which was the worst.

PM Dares
BabyRachael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 09:51 AM   #6
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyRachael View Post
You’re going to make yourself three piss cocktails. Find three cocktail recipes and replace all alcoholic parts with piss. Finish each drink and report back with which was the worst.
Hey BabyRachael. That's an awesome dare, I look forward to doing it. Will defo give you a report when its done!!

Old 01-24-2021, 06:39 AM   #7
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

I'm back on Getdare so thought I'd bump this as opposed to making a brand new thread! I do thread 4 thread so if you have a Dare Thread or AMA, comment on mine and I'll comment on yours!
Old 01-31-2021, 11:58 AM   #8
Frayne

Okay, so the next time you're dying for a piss (at least an 8/10 in terms of desperation) you need to:
- Firstly, get permission to pee from 5 separate people.
- Then, ask a different person where/how you can pee.
- At this point you can either pee as the person above described or risk it and wait another hour.
- If you manage to hold it an extra hour, go piss. If not, pee into some sort of receptacle. Give yourself a golden shower with half of it. You can't get cleaned up or changed until you finish drinking the rest.

Likes: Wetting (peeing), Pooping Pants, Anal, Edging, Toilet Denial, Pain, BDSM, Submission, Diapers
Limits: Family, Friends, face pics
Frayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 11:22 PM   #9
polp

So here is your challenge,. Drink 1,5 liters of water and wait until you really nned to pee and feel like you will pee all of it. Calmly and gracefully take your spreader box and a butt.plug on. Now it, is show time. Legs up and back vertical(use a wall if you need to). The point is you are going to pee all of it at once and try to drink all of it. Then you truthfully rate yourself according to the % of pee you drunk.
<100% not allowed to pee, unless you drink it for one week
<75% not allowed to cum for two weeks
<50% Repeat the challenge next day
<20% Not good boy, add a toy for next try.
<10% serious training need it. Now you need to find someone and drink all his pee at once. They need to know. Repeat until you succeed.

Likes: basically games, bets, challenges, risky games, underwear, webcam.

If you are bigger than me you can request an underwear pic to be uploaded to to my BDSMLR blog. Once a month
polp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 08:54 PM   #10
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by polp View Post
So here is your challenge,. Drink 1,5 liters of water and wait until you really nned to pee and feel like you will pee all of it. Calmly and gracefully take your spreader box and a butt.plug on. Now it, is show time. Legs up and back vertical(use a wall if you need to). The point is you are going to pee all of it at once and try to drink all of it. Then you truthfully rate yourself according to the % of pee you drunk.
<100% not allowed to pee, unless you drink it for one week
<75% not allowed to cum for two weeks
<50% Repeat the challenge next day
<20% Not good boy, add a toy for next try.
<10% serious training need it. Now you need to find someone and drink all his pee at once. They need to know. Repeat until you succeed.
Extremely interesting dare! I'll do this later today as I go for a run! Seems extremely fun, I'll let you know how I get on!!

Old 02-07-2021, 01:39 AM   #11
princessdiaperpants
Distinguished Member

Well let's have fun and hope you dont go and get revenge on my thread.
You are to start with the shoot of piss on the table and gove yourself 10 ball slaps with a hair brush soft
Then take the shot but dont swallow because you will grab that hair brush and do 10 more ball slaps with a hairbrush with piss in mouth
Once you finish that you can swallow and do 10 more ball slaps with the hair brush hard.
Hope you enjoy it's not one line.

PRINCESSDIAPERPANTS PM DARES

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.
Rules

Make me a Sissy Baby Princess
princessdiaperpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 05:04 AM   #12
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessdiaperpants View Post
Well let's have fun and hope you dont go and get revenge on my thread.
You are to start with the shoot of piss on the table and gove yourself 10 ball slaps with a hair brush soft
Then take the shot but dont swallow because you will grab that hair brush and do 10 more ball slaps with a hairbrush with piss in mouth
Once you finish that you can swallow and do 10 more ball slaps with the hair brush hard.
Hope you enjoy it's not one line.
I'll be completing this dare on Wednesday! Completely forgot about this thread haha!

Old 05-16-2021, 05:57 AM   #13
xxyyzz

ok for 24 hrs
before u pee u have to do 20 jumping jacks
I can only do dares when I'm alone
Im ready take any PM DARE
just PM me a DARE of ur choice and ill give a report.
i have no sex toys
PM DARES- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93651
ASK ME ANYTHING-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...95#post4375395
xxyyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to xxyyzz for this post:
Old 05-16-2021, 06:03 AM   #14
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyyzz View Post
ok for 24 hrs
before u pee u have to do 20 jumping jacks
I will begin this at 6pm when I piss for my video

Old 05-16-2021, 01:32 PM   #15
j.rev86

Hi! Saw you got dared to write a long blog post. You should know some words from the dictonary, or at least I hope it so for you. Here is your dare:

Get a dictonary, roll 7d4 dice, subtract 2 to the results (as english alphabet is made of 26 letters) and pick the letter corresponding to the result (e.g.: 7 corresponds to letter G). Open the dictonary and read all the words from that letter: for every word you don't know what they mean, get a punishment as follows:
  • 0 - 5 put 2 clothespins per word on your chest and keep it on untill the end of the game
  • 6 - 10 clothespins as above plus and slap your balls one time per word, starting your slap count from zero
  • > 10 clothepins and ball slaps as above, plus paddle each ass cheek one time per word, starting your paddle count from zero
  • if you don't know more than 15 words, you have to slap your clothespins to remove them at the end of the dare.
I'm sure you're going to enrich your vocabulary, and your piss shots count aswell

Last edited by j.rev86; 05-16-2021 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Added details
j.rev86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to j.rev86 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk