Old 04-26-2014, 02:10 PM   #1
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Male 34/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in UK

34/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in UK

What I want

I want to make you undress for me. I want to see your naked body. I want to run my hands over your skin, squeeze your breasts and stroke your nipples. I want to grope your ass, and then slap it – leaving a bright read handprint in my wake on your pink bum. I want to slide my hands down your tummy and stroke the inside of your legs. I want to hear your breath quickening as my fingers brush your skin. I want to hold you tight against my body with one arm as I move my hand onto your crotch and you gasp in pleasure.

I want to show you a wide variety of spanking implements – spoons, floggers, multi tailed whips, leather belts and the like. I want you to bend over the bed, ass high in the air and tell me how each one of them feels as I use them on you. Gently at first, but getting harder. I want to see your body jump and quiver as we experiment with these things. I want you to glow and ache for me, your body warm and tender to the touch. I want to brush my fingers down your freshly spanked skin and send shivers down your spine. Then I want to turn you around, lay you on the bed and spread your legs wide, exposing your entire body to the same sensations your bum just went through. I want you to tell me how all these things feel when they hit your breasts, your thighs, your pussy even. I want you begging for more, I want your entire body aching and throbbing and so, so, sensitive.

I want to feel your lips close around my dick as you kneel before me, your sparkling eyes looking into mine as you slide your mouth forward and your tongue brushes over the tip of my cock. I want to swell inside your mouth. I want to feel the pleasure of you sucking me, watching you perform this intimate act – hungrily gobbling up my cock. I want to feel your finger stroking my shaft, caressing my balls. I want you to pleasure me, kneeling there loving and obedient.

I want to put a collar around your neck and watch you crawl around playfully on the floor infront of me, barking and making soft contented whimpering sounds. I want to throw dildos and watch you scurry after them on your hands and knees. I want to watch you kneel before me, tongue hanging out and hands held like paws panting and begging. I want you to roll over. I want you to beg me for permission to pee without using any words – just puppy noises and a pitiful, desperate expression. I want to watch you cock your leg and pee in the bathtub just like a naughty little slut, then rub your face in that mess – make you lick it up.

I want to tie your hands behind your back, leaving you defenceless before me. I want to blindfold you, so you must concentrate not on sight but on touch and feeling. Then I want you to hear the buzzing of a vibrator, spread your legs as it's shivering touch brushes against your swollen, dripping pussy. I want to press that vibrator into you, and give you more pleasure than you have ever known. I want to give you not just one orgasm, but one after another after another as you lay there tied up and unable to stop me.

Have I got your attention yet?

Because that isn't all I want.

I don't want some kind of sex object to use and discard like a cheap christmas toy.

I want to show you the world, to journey to places we have never seen with you at my side to share the universe with. I want to explore, and discover things interesting, magical and strange that make you smile and laugh and gasp in wonder and awe. I want to learn things I never knew before, and I want to share that knowledge with you so we may both understand it.

I want to hold you afterwards, your head nuzzling into my lap as we cuddle on the sofa with some irrelevant movie in the background. I want to stroke your hair and kiss your forehead. I want to sit there holding you against me talking about everything and nothing.

I want every inch of you, your mind, body, soul. Your hopes and dreams. To share your heart, your life with me.

That's what I want from you.

Ok, so that's the splash page out of the way.

What about the finer details?

About you:
I'm looking for a girl.
Sorry guys, but you just arn't really my type.

Experience doesn't matter.
It doesn't much matter what you have done in the past – it's the future I'm looking at.

I'm looking for a long term relationship.
There are plenty of people around if I just want someone to do some 'dares' for me. I don't. I enjoy this sort of thing, I want to get more involved, build up a relationship with someone where I can get under their skin and into their mind – and look to meet up and play in person.

I'm looking for a sub, or a switch.
I have my switchy moods and I'm not above offering myself for your entertainment sometimes – but I do get a lot of satisfaction from Doming, and I do want to be able to take advantage of you quite a bit as well.

I'm looking for someone from the UK or europe.
Simply because of the time difference. I'm based in the UK. So UK is good, europe and similar is workable and much beyond that get's inconvenient. It isn't a deal breaker however.

I'm looking for someone who is into pain play and humiliation.
A lot of the appeal for me is in making you all eager and excited and squirming, so it doesn't entirely matter how that happens. I'm much more interested in how these things make you feel in your tummy and your crotch than in exactly what you/we are doing. There is a lot of space for variety here. But things like spankings, clothespegs, dirty talk and humiliating you are all quite likely so it would be easier if they are the sort of things you enjoy.

About me:
Most of my deepest, darkest secrets etc are in "Interrogated By" HERE.
My likes/dislikes/etc in subs are HERE.
Both provided as clickys because neither one is exactly short.

I've been accused of being mean, devious, creative and sadistic. But also a big softie. Take from that as you will. If you are looking for someone to treat you as rubbish and then throw you away afterwards – move along. If, otoh, you are looking for someone who will push you, put you through your paces just because it amuses me, then kiss you better afterwards – let's talk.

I'm not some 18yr old schoolboy. I've seen a bit of the world, made my share of mistakes and got the scars to show for it. If you are looking for some wet behind the ears punk full of bravado – move along. If,otoh, you are looking for someone who knows how the world works because they have probably been there and done that – let's talk.

I'm not going to throw you over the kitchen table and hold you down whilst I assfuck you. I'm not built that way. If you are looking for some hairy macho alpha dom – move along. If, otoh, you are looking for someone to tie you up, tease you senseless and then make you beg for it all over again – let's talk.

I'm not looking for perfection. If you have got this far through this post, and are still interested by what you have read and what i am talking about then, even if you don't tick all the 'boxes', even if you don't think you fit X, Y or Z - let's talk anyway.

....and that, I think, covers most of it.
I look forward to hearing from you all!
The following 7 users say Thank You to silverdarknight for this post:
Old 04-27-2014, 10:10 AM   #2
Iodine
getDare Succubus

It just thought it would say it has known sdk for a bit and from what it sees this guy is made of pure undiluted awesome and teasing creativity. You would be lucky to serve him and it thinks you should all jump at this wonderful opportunity.

*princess's sticker of approval*

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!
Old 05-12-2014, 01:14 PM   #3
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Still searching for a nice toy to tease and torment folks.

Please don't be too intimidated by the add - that isn't all requirements, it's just a list of the sort of things that interest me.

you don't have to be available for RL play or looking for the one true dom or whatever - if i caught your interests with the add, drop me a PM and let's chat.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
Old 05-14-2014, 02:22 PM   #4
Gamer69
Distinguished Member

It has known SDK for ages and it has played with him a lot, he is an amazing guy and he is always inventing new and fun ways to torment you and have a good time as well. He isn't just a Dom, he also cares for you as well and always cares how you are feeling and if you don't like something, he will do everything in his power to fix it. He is a great Dom and anyone who gets the honour of subbing him will be the luckiest person alive and will have so much fun! So please pm him or reply on here if you are interested and you won't regret it! Meow
Old 05-15-2014, 12:14 AM   #5
startermaster

About the other positive messages above, sorry I can't second that. But this is a tgreat ad and I wish you all the luck in finding one that fits.

Proud owner of:
Space Princess, Marie

Old 05-16-2014, 12:37 PM   #6
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

SDK is one of the 3 people on getDare I have let control me on cam. Before getDare, the thought of going on cam for ANYONE outside of a normal face to face conversation was absolutely off limits. And for me to allow anyone to see me, takes an incredible amount of trust.

While I loved camming for my former master, and for another good friend on here, I can honestly say I had the most fun with him, and I was highly considering asking him to be my Master, up until I became involved in another relationship in real life.

He is such a sweetheart, and an amazing guy to get to know, and I know without a doubt, he'll want any future subs to have plenty of fun. And, he understands the difference between punishments and penalties. For instance, if you mess up on a dare/task, but you did your best, you might receive a small penalty for his pleasure, but by no means is it a punishment. I've never been in a real situation where I'd be punished by him, but I know he's completely reasonable.

And the relationship won't be all about control: He'll get to know you, and will want a real friendship. Ideally, he wants someone in real life to play with if everything works out, but don't be shy to apply to him, even if you don't ever want an offline relationship. What's the worst that could happen? Some fun?

Good luck, SDK! I hope you find someone
Old 05-18-2014, 12:51 PM   #7
findinabc

As a switch, he has ideas on how best to tease, and I'm not talking about edging/cumming. As a switch, he understands both side of the coin so you'll be in good hands. If not, let me know and we'll PM dare spam him Hehehe. Seriously though, he's a decent guy who will listen to your concerns. He'll respect your experience and desire pace, but will push you to grow.

Girls, he gets my vote of approval (not that it should count or something). Talk/PM him and see for yourselves.

Good luck SDK!
Old 05-19-2014, 11:55 AM   #8
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Aw.

You are all so nice.

And none of you mentioned anything about the million times you have called me evil or mean or cruel!

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Old 05-20-2014, 12:08 PM   #9
Iodine
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
Aw.

You are all so nice.

And none of you mentioned anything about the million times you have called me evil or mean or cruel!
Your evil and cruel in the nicest way from what its seen. That is all.

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!
Old 05-20-2014, 11:45 PM   #10
Shadowice
getDare Addict

best of luck finding someone this is an excellent ad should attract some decent subs out there when they see it

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 06-23-2014, 01:56 PM   #11
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Bump.

If there is anyone out there with a sense of mischief and adventure, feel free to say hi.

Old 07-28-2014, 09:59 AM   #12
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Bump. Offer still open if anyone would like some pain, humiliation, teasing and the chance to please me

Old 09-08-2014, 11:50 AM   #13
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Bumping again.

Still open to chatting to folks about getting up to mischief and naughtyness.

Advertisements
Kink Talk