Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-30-2023, 04:22 PM   #1
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Pencil Pissboi's Task Giving

So many people message me on a daily basis asking for me to give them tasks. Generally on this site, I only ever give tasks to people who will submit picture or video proof! With that being said, I am now open to giving tasks out to anyone who wants one, however you have to do something for me in return.

Follow me on Twitter!! My Twitter name is @Pissboi137

So, let's make this clear! Follow me on twitter than copy and paste the form here into a message making sure to fill it in fully!

My dares are CREATIVE, THOUGHT OUT AND DETAILED.

Twitter Name:
Identifying Sex:

*For Twitter name, this is the account that you used to follow me

*I need to ask for biological sex for the mere purpose of knowing your physical body anatomy as that will naturally change the dare. I ask for your identifying Sex to ensure I use the correct pronouns for you in your post.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 05:59 AM   #2
fruitlessventure

Twitter Name: @fruitlessv
Biological Sex: Male
Identifying Sex: Male
Limits: Comprehensive list linked in signature

Chastity: Currently Locked (add/remove time)
Denied indefinitely

PM Dares
Likes/Limits & Gear List
fruitlessventure is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 11:34 AM   #3
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlessventure View Post
Twitter Name: @fruitlessv
Limits: Comprehensive list linked in signature
Your lucky I'm keeping you busy with writing lines whore or I would treat the likes and limits answer there as disrespectful. So let's take a look at what I want to make you do.

Become the Ball

To begin this dare, you are going to put a chastity cage onto your penis, oh wait. It's you so of course your cock is already locked into a cage. From there, you are then going to get a roll of bondage tape. You are going to begin wrapping up your caged cock, and testicals with the tape so that the entire thing is covered up resembling a big ball of tape. It might not be perfectly round, but do your best to round it off.

With you now standing there with a ball made out of your own genitalia and tape on your body, you should get practicing your sports. Get which ever implement you wish to use (eg. a Baseball Bat, A Tennis Racket etc) and begin hitting your big ball of tape. Do this fifty times, by the end of it you should be in so much pain that you NEED to stop. Be honest though, think you can do more? Then do more. Take more.

Give it an hour and then and only then can you remove the tape. Once you have removed the tape though, and your cock is still locked - You can now begin beating your exposed balls. Twenty more strikes to each testicle, but this time with a remote control.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
The following user says Thank You to PissBoi for this post:
Old 08-31-2023, 11:46 AM   #4
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

SUBBOYJ *Full form sent to me via PM*
Quote:
Biological Sex: male
Identifying Sex: male (sissy)
Likes: sissy, humiliation, anal, games, bodywriting, piss, deepthroats, edging
Limits: pics, vids, cam, diapers, public, blackmail, exposure, illegal, blood, family, friends
So let me just say this real quick, if there is anyone else who wants to receive a dare, but does not actually want to put their Twitter account on Getdare in a post, then please just Private Message me the form. I didn't actually consider when I made this thread that people may not want to post their Twitter usernames on here but that's absolutely valid.

Slimy Sissy Dick

To begin this dare, you are going to need a cup or something of that sort. You will also need some type of item that you can deepthroat such as a dildo or a vibrator. You're going to deepthroat this item while you spit out the spit and throat gunk that you collect into your little cup. After every three minutes, you are going to stop, and repeat the following "I'm a Slimy little Sissy with a Slimy Sissy Dick".

You're also going to slap yourself in the face with the dildo that should by now be soaked in your own throat gunk. You should do at least 20 minutes of this task, but definitely enough to get your cup nice and full of spit and throat gunk. Once the 20 minutes are up, your face should be covered in spit that has transferred from your slaps and you should have a cup filled with the disgusting stuff that's come from your throat.

You are now going to pour half of the slime that you have collected over your penis. You're going to use your own throat slime to edge yourself. Once you've reached the edge, and you desperately need to cum. Stop. Now, pour the second half of gunk over your cock, and edge yourself again. After two full on edges, you can edge one more time to cum - but you must be holding your anal toy in your mouth the entire time. If it drops out at any time, you can't cum for a week. (Hold it with your lips, no teeth)

Old 08-31-2023, 11:57 AM   #5
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Remainseated91 *Full form sent to me via PM*

Quote:
Biological Sex: M
Identifying Sex: M

Likes: Edging, feet, piss/watersports, bondage, denial, mild pain, impact play, spit, oral, JOI, light cbt, light anal

Limits: Exposure, blood, scat, permanent, showing face, friends/family, heavy pain, heavy cbt, public, heavy anal, vomit, longterm, bodywriting
So, I will just take a moment to emphasise that I completely prefer for people to use the thread to comment asking for dares. The main reason for this, is so that this thread remains around the first two pages of the Newest Posts allowing for more subs and slaves to see it. However, if the idea of posting your twitter on here is putting you off - then I will completely understand and you can continue posting in Private Message, but please know my preference.

The Four P's

Welcome to my class room where I am preparing to teach you the Four P's. The Four P's is a mantra that all males should know and practice. "Peeing and Punching earns Penis Pleasure". What that means, is that for a mans penis to feel any pleasure, he should first have to pee and punch!

Strip completely naked, and fill five shot glasses with piss. The first shot glass of piss, should be drunk and swallowed. The second shot glass should be poured over your penis as a lubricant. The third shot glass, you will pour into your mouth but don't swallow. Begin jerking off hard and fast, with you all lubed up, and with the taste of piss in your mouth - you should be jerking hard and quick. Once your arm is so tired to the point where you need a break, you may stop.

Your balls need to realise that if they want something, they first need to give something. Deliver one punch to your balls. Now, swallow the piss that you've been holding in your mouth. Pick up the fourth shot glass, pour that into your mouth and hold. This piss will have gone colder now, and will taste infinitely worse. Punch your balls harder one more time to punish them for this. Swallow and pick up the fifth shot glass. Pour this glass of piss over your dick as lube, and then jerk off again until you cum.

Old 08-31-2023, 01:46 PM   #6
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Hornyswitch

Quote:
Twitter Name: Rrswitch1
Likes: ice play, outdoors, humiliation, wedgies, shaving, humiliation, nipple play, oiling up and CBT
Dislikes: pain, working out, piss
Limits: Face and Exposure
Melting Point

Begin your dare by going to a shop and purchasing a bag of Ice Cubes. This shouldn't be too expensive, and they are universally available everywhere. Once you have left the shop, you are going to open the bag of Ice, and put eight of the cubes in your underwear. From there, you are going to continue on to the next location. As you walk, your genitals will be getting even colder as you attempt to rush to the next venue.

Once you have arrived at a park, you may remove any ice that has not yet melted in your underwear. You will remove your shirt, and lay down on the floor. From your bag of ice, you will remove a further two cubes of Ice. You are going to put one ice cube on each nipple and lay there until they have melted. If you chose to hide in a bunch of trees to complete this dare, you've made it harder for your self. Less chance of you being seen, but more chance of the sun not making them melt.

Once they have melted, you are going to remove the rest of your clothes and spread your legs wide. Using the bag of ice like a hammer, you are going to swing the back into your genitals twenty times with each shot, cold and painful.

Old 09-10-2023, 09:45 AM   #7
jehoftm

Twitter Name: FtmJust
Biological Sex: female (no tits, bottom growth from T)
Identifying Sex: male
Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, edging and denial, humiliation, free use
Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Kik: cunt4abuse

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 06:39 AM   #8
Bjames

I would love a date :3

I will likely send proof if possible/wanted also

Twitter Name: 13_bjames
Identifying Sex: male he/him
Likes:Likes: humiliation/embarrassing, pics (recreating, receiving etc) semi public, underwear, masturbation, nudity, risky, dirty, trading dares, SPH,

Dislikes: external exposure, edging, pee, spanking, long dares, chastity, bondage, large anal, body writing, messy, denial, cbt

Limits: involving others, social media, skat, and ID

Dislikes: external exposure, edging, pee, spanking, long dares, chastity, bondage, large anal, body writing, messy, denial, cbt, eating

Limits: involving others, social media, skat, sounding and ID

PM/KIK DARES
Bjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 03:01 PM   #9
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Twitter Name: Lucassub4
Identifying Sex:Male
Likes: Messy, Hidden-public, Crossdressing,Bondage,Toys, Pain, Creative tasks, Predicaments, Imitation, challenges, trying new kinks
Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 10:41 PM   #10
Curiousguy823

Twitter Name: curiouslilguy2
Likes: pup play, Sph, watersports, tighty whities, wedgies, and public
Limits: cbt, complete exposure, and scat

Likes -Edgying/Denying, Humiliation, degrading, Games, Dice Dares, Underwear, water sports

Dislikes - Cum eating,

Limits - Illegal, Blood, Family, Scat

Best way to Contact me

Kik- curiousguy823
Curiousguy823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 07:23 AM   #11
Huharu

Twitter Name: Anisshstha
Likes: piss , outdoor , messy , sock , underwear , clothing
Limits: getting caught, extreme pain