Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2018, 09:39 AM   #11
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
> You seem to be really hard on yourself, so I would like to ask what is your favorite thing about yourself?
My honesty. I always speak the truth and I always keep my word.

>Have the tasks and punishments you done changed your views on the concept of gender at all?
I'm not sure how it would? Gender is the sex one identifies as right? Regardless of biological sex. I know that some biological men identify as women, some men and women identify as neither gender and there are many variations. My view on this hasn't changed but I probably learn a bit more on getDare about gender and how people view themselves. I do like the diversity.

>What's your dream job?
I do not have a dream job. There are some things I think I would rather have done like be a scientist of physics or actually... entirely different... so some work in raw nature.... although I do not know exactly what.
Right now I am often thinking of doing volunteer work... although that hardly pays anything.

>If you were "forced" to learn a new skill or hobby to better yourself, what would you hope to be ordered to learn?
Well a hobby can never be a hobby if it's forced. So I'd rather say skill and many that should be math and physics. I do not live math. I DO like physics. But to really understand the latter you need to know a good deal about the first too.

>What is your fondest childhood memory?
Just being an innocent, playful child. I often think I was happiest when I was 7. I climbed in trees, built huts, played with legos. I do not identify as little and I don't want to do that now. But I do miss the times of just blissful ignorance.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk