Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-12-2019, 12:21 AM   #1
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Default Selina’s Fantasy

Chapter 1

The night was cool as the two women slid out of the back of the car and walked to the bar. One woman, the one in front, stood tall, her hair perfectly straightened and tied back in a sleek, loose black ponytail. Her dress clung tightly to her tightly toned body, showcasing her ass for everyone to admire. Behind her a step was another woman whose posture held more with a proud sub than a confident, independent thinking woman. Her outfit was much more skimpy; a bandeau covered her breasts, leaving her tight stomach exposed. She wore a tight black mini skirt that barely hid her bare ass and pussy. Her lips were brightly glossed in red, ready for her humiliation waiting within the bar. This was Selina, a faithful and proud submissive seeking to expand her fantasies and limits. Her Goddess led her in, a smirk on her face as she knew what her most faithful sub was about to experience.

“Are you ready, sweet Selina?” Her voice was soothing, calming Selina’s nerves as it always did.

“Yes my Goddess.” She smiled coyly as they meandered through the bar to the private room in the back. Goddess Ariane pushed open the door and pulled Selina in, nearly knocking her off balance and onto her knees. Instead, the room saw Selina recover before gracefully kneeling just inside the doorway on the red plush pillow. Her eyes flitted here and there, taking in the scene in front of her; a half circle of chairs surrounding a lit area adorned with various implements of her fantasy evening. There were stocks on the far side of the lit stage, a table covered in dildos and whips and crops and cuffs and butt plugs. The cushioned table in the middle of the room intrigued her most, knowing that she would be spending the majority of her time moaning and begging from right there, cuffed to it and having her holes filled.

“This is all for you, my pet. I hope you enjoy.” Goddess Ariane bent low, whispering softly in Selina’s ear as he pulled her submissive hair back into a fishtail braid that hung over her right shoulder.

The lights dimmed further as the crowd found their way to their seats, stealing glimpses at the two women in the shadows at the front of the room. The men in the room felt their pants tighten a little as they saw the kneeling woman. The women could feel a moistening in their panties. Goddess Ariane strode to the center of the stage, her confidence oozing out of her.

“Welcome to my introduction of my sweet submissive Selina. This exhibition is going to push her limits and test her devotion to me as her Goddess. Some ground rules: first, while you are all going to be welcomed to come play with her, I have final approval and control. Second, if you hear Selina say the word Kumquat, she is not comfortable with what is happening and I will ask you to stop what you are doing to allow her to regain her comfort. Finally, we are all here to explore kink and have fun” She smiled at the crowd as they applauded. Then, she turned toward Selina who was patiently waiting on her knees, her hands folded in her lap, her back rigidly straight, and her eyes staring back at her Goddess excitedly.

“Selina, stand and join us over here please.”
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SasssySlavePuppy for this post:
Old 02-12-2019, 09:08 AM   #2
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 2

Selina did as she was told, standing gracefully and walking over to her Goddess. Her face flushed as she realized how many people had come to play with her tonight, every seat was full and she saw all of them looking at her with lust and hunger.

“Stand here.” Ariane has pointed to a spot just in front of her at the center of the stage. Selina stopped in front of her, facing the crowd.

“Good girl,” she said as she began circling her pet. “Now, ladies and gentlemen, let’s get a look at what our toy for the night looks like.”

Selina smiled. She was ready for this, she had performed flawlessly in practice with her goddess and a few of goddess’ friends back home. She felt her goddess touch her and it made goosebumps run up and down her skin. She felt Ariane rip the bandeau top off her firm, perky breasts and felt the cool air on her nipples as they bounced for a split second then stood still, perky and at attention for the ooooohing crowd. Then, her goddess’ hands were on her ass, giving light spanks before she undid the zipper and let the skirt drop to the floor, revealing the pussy and ass for tonight’s entertainment.

Selina stood before them, standing as tall as ever, her 5’5” naked body exposed for the crowd as she spun slowly on the spot, giving everyone a glimpse of her smooth olive colored skin.

“Take off your heels and bend over the table, ass facing your crowd please.”

Selina did as she was told, slipping her high heels off and gliding to the purple cushioned table, and slowly bending over it, her ass bared for the whole crowd to see, her arms dangling to the side of the table. It was a turn on for her to be this way, totally exposed to the crowd yet not being able to se any of them ogling her, desperately awaiting their invitation to touch her. But Goddess Ariane claimed first dibs. She quickly cuffed Selina in place, then pushed the table over in front of the crowd.

“Let’s see how firm our toy’s pretty ass is. Please, grab your favorite spanking instrument, then form a circle around the table, leaving this end empty for spanking.” She grabbed a large butt plug and walked to Selina’s mouth. “Open wide and suck. Get it nice and wet, or else it will go in dry.”

Now plugged and exposed, Ariane stood to the left of her pet’s ass, holding a paddle in her hand. “This paddle has the word slut carved into it. I am going to spank you until that word glows on your ass. Do you understand?”

“Yes Goddess, thank you for labeling me for your friends.”

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! Three quick, firm hits to the left ass cheek hit with precision and bit into her flesh, forcing Selina to moan out each time. Each time she was hit, she thanked her Goddess. Five minutes and nearly 100 spanks later, she could almost feel the word slut that had been spanked into her skin.

“Please, friends, join in. Spank this slut for her curiosity when she was waiting. Her head should have been looking down like a good slave would have, but she chose to be curious instead.”

Selina smirked on the inside;she knew that she had done what she was told. Her ass was kissed, slapped, spanked, whipped, and cropped for 20 minutes until it was as red as a tomato. She knew she could not sit down for hours after the spanking she had just endured, but she had thanked every member as the spanked her and once they were finished. She felt her Goddess run a finger through her soaking wet slit.

“My, my, the poor girl quite enjoyed that.” She walked past everyone in the crowd, letting them smell her fingers to get a sneak peek of Selina’s scent. She walked back to Selina, pulled the butt plug out of her ass, popped it into Selina’s mouth for cleaning, then grabbed a collar and a tail plug from the table. She first inserted the tail plug (running it through her juices for lube this time), then collared her slave in a pink, bejeweled collar. She incurred the girl, telling her to get on all four shots on the floor and to arch her back to show off her tail. Before they moved, a leash clicked into place and Selina became a puppy for her crowd.
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
The following user says Thank You to SasssySlavePuppy for this post:
Old 02-12-2019, 09:26 AM   #3
Luffy90

Really good start Looking forward to reading more!
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 09:28 AM   #4
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks! I am addicted to Ashley’s Game of yours!
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
Old 02-12-2019, 02:25 PM   #5
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter Three

“Remember, Selina, wag your tail for our guests and don’t forget to bark your appreciation.”

“Ruff ruff” Selina knew she would disappoint her Goddess if she responded in words. Her demeanor perked up and she pranced along on her leash as she was led to the crowd, har back arched, making her ass look perfect with its tail hanging from it. The onlookers were mesmerized by her as she was told to heal.

“Please, come pet my puppy, she is such an attention whore.”

The crowd encircled her, hands touched her everywhere and she “ruffed” and nuzzled and shook her tail with pleasured vigor. The men in the room were visibly thrown off, all of their pants tented with excitement.

“Who wants to see her play fetch?” Goddess questioned, a sadistic smirk on her face. A woman called out, “I do”, stepping forward as she did.

“Puppy, fetch your friend what she wants. Choose wisely.” The leash was unclimbed from her collar, the indication that she was free to move. Selina hurriedly, yet still sexily, moved toward the table, “jumping” up with your front paws to get a view of the toys. She grabbed a thick, pearly white strap on from the table with her mouth, then sprang down and brought it back to her new friend.

“Good girl,” the woman called, petting Selina on the head. She grabbed the strap on from Selina’s mouth and pulled it on. “Be a good doggie and lick my bone”

Selina ruffed and did as she was told. First, she lapped at the tip like a dog lapping peanut butter off of its toy. Then she sucked, taking the thick, 9” cock into her mouth completely, gagging ever so slightly, then moved back. All the while, she sat like a good dog, not using her hands to help her suck. Her head bobbed and twisted and she sucked hard and sloppily, knowing that the cock would soon be fucking her deeply.

“What a good puppy” the woman called, her face alight with excitement and a look of hunger spread as she decided it was time to make the puppy beg for release. The woman pulled the cock out of Selina’s mouth, which made her whimper like a sad dog until she felt the woman push her forward and spank her on the ass.

The cock felt great inside her. The woman had plunged it deep, going hard and fast to excite the puppy in front of her. As she bounced to the rhythm of the woman fucking her, the smell of peanut butter filled her nostrils and she looked up and saw something she was not prepared for. A man with a 10” cock stood before her, solid as a rock, his penis covered in a layer of creamy peanut butter.

“I figured the puppy would want a treat after being so good to the other lady.”

“Ruff Ruff Ruuuuufffff” The las tmoan had been influenced by the cock plunging into her pussy hard again. She lapped at the man’s cock, cleaning most of the peanut butter off that way, just as a dog would clean it off a bone. She heard him moan and groan in excitement as her tongue wrapped itself around his cock again and again. Once most of it was cleaned off, she took his cock in her mouth and began sucking, feeling it swell even harder as she sloppily sucked his dick, droll oozing out the side of her mouth.He grabbed her head and pulled her deep onto his cock, inch by inch, until she had taken the entire thing completely, deepthroating him and licking his balls for fun. He let go, allowing her to start bobbing again, and she could tell he was about to cum. But so was she. the woman had increased her pace and her body was tensing, ready for release. But she couldn’t beg for it with the cock in her mouth. She sucked hard, and he grabbed her head again, burying his cock deep in her throat as wave after wave of cum was dumped into her mouth. When he was done, he let go, and she moved back, tilting her head up to show her master his cum in her mouth.

“Swallow like a good doggy” She closed her mouth, swallowed his large, warm, salty load down, and began moaning, breaking from her dog moans to normal moans. She paid for it immediately. The woman behind her stopped, another person got behind her with a rolled up newspaper and swatted her ass with it over and over again.

“Ruff, Ruff, ruff” The woman with the strap on was in front of her again.
“What do you want little one?”

“Ruff, ruff” She tried to beg with her eyes, beg to cum for her new mistress. But Goddess Ariane intervened. “You don’t get to cum yet, puppy. There are far too many hard cocks in here for that. Get them off, then you can cum.”

The three remaining men in the room encircled her, their cocks rigid and slapping her face. She looked up at them, a look of seduction in her eyes as she simply said “ruff, ruff” and wrapped her lips around th closest cock to her.
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
Old 02-14-2019, 02:27 AM   #6
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter Four

Selina felt the weight of the three cocks slap her face over and over again. She smiled, then opened her mouth wide, accepting the first 7” cock into her mouth while grabbing the other two and stroking them as she sucked the third hard. She was such a proper slave, her back straight as she bobbed back and forth on the thick cock in her mouth, gagging and letting spit drip out of her mouth and down her ample tits. Her ass stuck out and the three men couldn’t take their eyes off it as they enjoyed the girl in front of them taking turns with their cocks.

Finally, one of the men reached the edge and pulled Selina all the way down his cock as he burst wave after wave of cum into her throat. When he finished, he pushed Selina off his cock and she spluttered and gagged, some of the cum failing to be swallowed and instead dripping out over her tits and legs. As the next man came to her tugging, Goddess Ariane spanked her slut over and over again for failing to swallow all the cum up from the first man.
“You are embarrassing me!” She shrieked as each spank landed on her sore ass.

Red assed and covered in the cum of the men who had simply decided to spray her after she failed to swallow her first load, Selina lay on her back resting.
“If any ladies would like to feed our bitch, please step forward.”

One woman strode forward, already naked. She bent over, squatting over Selina’s mouth, sitting her wet pussy on her mouth and nose. Selina began lapping at the woman’s pussy, focusing on areas away from the clit at first. While she licked, the woman scooped up the cum from the men and randomly fed it to her pet.

“Maybe now you can swallow it all you filthy slut.”

“Ruff ruff ruuffff”

“Oh god, lick my fucking cunt like a good doggie.”

She started grinding her pussy on Selina’s face, preparing to cum for her and feed her more than just male cum. The woman screamed and pulled Selina up into her pussy as she came, Selina drinking up the juices quickly expelling themselves from the woman.

Selina lay there for a moment as she caught her breath, but Ariane had other plans. She led her puppy back to the table, restraining her once more to the table, her tits resting on the purple plush cushion on top, her legs spread and her ass sticking out invitingly.

“At this time, I would like to welcome my friends Taylor and Rachel to the stage, both ladies have been helping me train this puppy and have prepared quite the exhibition for you.”

Both tall, blonde, gorgeous women strode forward, completely naked, and they smirked as they reached Selina. Taylor kissed her cheek, then whispered “be a good slut for us and beg to cum. If you don’t, and you don’t have permission, you are in so much trouble.”

Rachel also kissed Selina’s cheek, saying nothing, but reaching under the table to pinch her nipple hard, causing Selina to moan hard. Then she grabbed the vibrator from the table and turned it on, running it against Selina’s right ass cheek and reveling in Selina’s excited whimpering.
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
Old 03-05-2019, 02:02 AM   #7
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Hi any chance of a new chapter, I know they take a lot to write, but this is excellent and instant classic

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 08:42 PM   #8
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Soon! I was going through a bit of a depressive stage feeling li,e no one was reading, and I let those thoughts take over. But that was so nice of you to say and it has motivated me to write again!
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
The following 3 users say Thank You to SasssySlavePuppy for this post:
Old 03-06-2019, 08:59 PM   #9
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter Five
Selina waited impatiently as Taylor and Rachel circled her again and again, their strains brushing her exposed ass every time they passed it. Finally, Rachel stopped behind Selina and ran the vibrator over her ass, then, turning it on to a slow setting, moved it over her wet pussy and slid it up and down, flicking it against her clit every now and then.

“Now, slut, we are going to put on a bit of a show, aren’t we?” Taylor smirked as she addressed the girl bound in front of her. “You think you are so smart, so we are going to test how smart you are. Every correct answer earns you nothing. Every wrong answer earns you 30 second of facefucking while Rachel increases the speed of the vibrator. Understood?”

“Yes, Goddess Taylor”

Rachel slapped her ass hard. “Sorry Mistress Rachel. I understand you too, Mistress Rachel.”

“For that, you have earned an increase in the speed already.”

Selina moaned as the vibrator, now pressing against her clit, sped up and rubbed harder against her.

“Question One: who played Elle in Legally Blonde?”

“Research Witherspoon, Goddesses”

“Good girl” Rachel couldn’t resist a spank to Selina’s ass. “Thank you Mistress Rachel”

“Question 2: who was Gossip Girl?”

“Ummmmmm, I have never seen the show, Goddess. Maybe, Shay Mitchell?”

“Wrong, slut.”

With that, Taylor stepped in front of Selina, grabbed her head, and forced her 8 inch pink dildo in and out of Selina’s mouth, bring her lips to the balls of the dildo each time. Rachel, spanking each cheek of Selina’s ass repeatedly, increased the speed on the vibrator, causing Selina to moan wildly. After the thirty seconds, she was still moaning, just not with a cock in her mouth.

“You are one sexy slut, Selina” Taylor said smiling.

“Thank you, goddesses.”

“Question 3: what Color panties did I wear tonight?”

“Pink goddess, your favorite.”

“Wrong again. Tonight, I wore black.”

The facefucking started immediately, and before she even knew what was happening, the increase in vibrator speed had pushed her to the brink. She moaned wildly, struggling not to cum while trying to beg to be able to cum. The result was a forceful orgasm with a pink cock balls deep in her mouth, the juices squirting from her making the floor slippery.

“Oh dear, we are in trouble now” said Taylor and Rachel in unison as they threw their heads back in laughter...
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
The following 3 users say Thank You to SasssySlavePuppy for this post:
Old 03-08-2019, 01:59 AM   #10
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Thank you that was very quick. I like the way the story is developing..and you should not worry about not getting too much feedback lots of people read the stories without commenting your already on a thousand hits in under a month

Keep up the great work

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
Old 03-11-2019, 08:26 PM   #11
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter Six

Rachel and Taylor quickly pulled a tall barstool to the center of the stage, bent Selina over it, and cuffed her ankles and wrists to the legs. Then, slowly, Rachel pushed a long, wide butt plug into Selina’s ass.

“Stop, Mistress, it’s too big!” Selina cried, but her whimpering and moaning gave away her true feelings of enjoyment. Once the plug was in, Selina whimpered a thank you before feeling Rachel’s firm slaps against her right ass cheek.

“Ladies, we welcome you to the stage first. Please, grab a clothespin and place it anywhere you like on our lovely slave’s skin.” Taylor smirked and held out a basket of clothespins to the ladies. One by one, Selina felt her skin pinched tight as the wooden clamps squeezed it into its new place.

Soon, Selina was covered in 20 or so pins after the women were finished, and Selina was once again feeling a large, thick strap on thrusting in and out of her wet pussy. The ladies had been given permission to fuck their slave for the next 15 minutes, and three of them were taking full advantage, one fucking her pussy while two others took turns making Selina lick their assholes.

“Good little slave, clean my asshole. I wanna feel your tongue deep inside it.”

The men, on the other hand, had been advised to encircle her and one lucky man held the string attached to the clothespins. Just as he heard Selina moaning hard and begging to cum, he yanked the string, releasing all of the pins and causing Selina to moan and scream wildly.

Taylor, having seen it, yelled, “yes, all of you may cum. Slave and tormentors alike, cum and cum hard!”

Given permission, Selina felt her body tighten and rode the waves of pleasure as her body came, only to be interrupted by 15 loads of thick, white cum spraying all over her body, covering her face, back, and ass in sticky semen.

Taylor smiled at her slave, and was handed a dildo by Rachel. Together, the three women in charge scooped large amounts of cum onto the dildos before forcefucking Selinaks mouth and throat, forcing her to clean every last drop of cum that had been spilled on her behalf.

“What do you all think, has our little slut had enough?”

Calls of “no way” and “she can take more” answered the question to the amusement of the three women.

“Ok, well, I think the next part of our show will require two male volunteers, preferably bi because we are going to have a competition for the honor of getting to use our sexy slave here. Any takers?”
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
Old 03-11-2019, 08:30 PM   #12
sissyBrittx

loving the story so far! youre doing a great job and i hope you keep going, its a delicious story

Im looking to be trained and locked in chastity, if interested message me on kik or send a pm <3

Likes:chastity, crossdressing, humiliation, anal, orgasm denial, ruined orgasms, grinding/humping pillows, hypnos, parental controls, bedtimes, want to be forced into diapers

Limits: pee, blood, scat, findom,illegal,animals, messy
sissyBrittx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sissyBrittx for this post:
Old 03-13-2019, 10:08 PM   #13
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter Seven

Six guys had there hands up and moved forward, each in a crisp three piece navy suit as demanded by their invitations. As they joined the dommes on the stage, Selina smirked, knowing that they were all about to be measured and selected. She sat bolt upright on her knees, craning to see around the perfect asses of the three women who had tormented her all evening. The sight before her eyes moistened the tight space between her legs.

The now naked men before the three powerful women, there cocks growing rigid, coming to full length and girth in a matter of seconds. Slowly, the women selected two men, both with 9 inch, girthy cocks. The four others dressed and returned to their seats. While Taylor and Rachel walked the men to their spot, Ariane grabbed Selina’s hair and made her crawl to the center of the floor, placing the middle of a double ended dildo in her mouth.

“You are going to hold this while we have a little competition, ok slut?”

“Yes Goddess.”

“Good girl. One of these cocks is going to make you very happy.”

The two men were now kneeling on either side of Selina, both holding the tip of a dildo in their mouths, patiently waiting the start of their task.

“Ready boys? First set of lips to touch the cheek of our precious slut wins. Dildo must remain in your mouth at all times. And go!”

The two men hurriedly took their respective dildos deep into their throats, but both came up inches short of Selina’s cheeks. Then, the man on her left inched closer and closer, mere millimeters from her cheek. He reached his lips out and planted a kiss on her cheek. Selina raised her left hand to indicate the winner.
“Round one goes to the Python!”

“Turn around boys. Now you are going to fuck that dildo. Selina is going to let it go, and it is your job not to let it drop. If it drops out of your ass, you will earn a punishment. Selina, you are going to provide the Python with his reward. Lie down and begin sucking his massive cock. If he cums before the end of the fuck session, he earns a punishment.”

Selina slid under the man, his rigid cock an inch from the floor. Grabbing it to maneuver it into her mouth, she was impressed with the size and volume of the pole in front of her. She took it into her mouth, the cock nearly stretching her jaw to its maximum circumference.

“Fuck!”

She felt the man begin rocking back and forth, effectively forcing his cock in and out of her mouth as she raised and lowered her head. She could feel his balls rubbing against her forehead as she sucked vigorously, causing the man to moan and groan in lust. She knew she wasn’t allowed to use her hands, but she desperately wanted to milk him into a punishment for his pleasure.

She sucked harder, flicking her tongue around the head of the massive cock in her mouth. He groaned again, and she felt his cock surge as white, sticky, thick, hot cum spurted into her throat, his cock pulsing in the entrance of her throat, forcing the cum to slide down her throat whether she wanted it to or not. Distracted, his rhythm altered and the dildo slipped out of his ass.

“Oh, good girl Selina. You earned him two punishments! I think we need to humiliate our guest even further, don’t you agree slut?”

Selina smiled, some of the cum covering her lips and chin from where he had fallen out of her mouth. “Yes, I think he deserves that.”
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
Old 04-09-2019, 12:56 AM   #14
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Dear SSP

May I ask if you have another chapter for your very hot story

Mr C

Advertisements
Kink Talk