Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Personal information My PM dares, Likes, Dislikes, Limits and anything else I like to share with you.
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My black dog

Posted 12-26-2017 at 07:51 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I have a black dog called depression. Looking back, I had at least four bigger episodes of longer, deeper depression over my lifetime so far. Fortunately enough, as my brother expressed it, I am "too clever to commit suicide". Though I cannot remember having had serious suicide thoughts or fantasies. But quite vividely, I remember smaller signs of slight sadness overshadowing years of my childhood. There's longterm knockdown I experienced from the break-up with my first girl friend, bringing...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average.

Re: What's a good domme/dom?

Posted 12-23-2017 at 07:45 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 08:13 AM by CSasha

Disclaimer: This is no request for PMs or visitor messages by slaves desperately looking for a dominant. I am nevertheless aware that I attract those with any blog post and action, especially with such a topic as this.

So alias wrote about his opinion on what makes a good dominant and inspired me to do the same here.

1. Responsible and reasonable. We are all too eager, emotional and aroused to take up tasks and p/funishments and get off. That's alright. But the subs...
Oracle
Old

What makes my slaves

Posted 12-07-2017 at 03:43 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 03:58 AM by CSasha

Inspired by Clever_one's recent blog entry, I'd like to talk a bit what I expect from my slaves.

First of all: a tiny bit of manners. I am lacking manners myself, but if you just PM me and directly request to be my slave, maybe even without a hello, line breaks, punctuation, you are just not fit to be my slave. At least, not yet.

Second: I love literate people. You don't have to read any tiny bit I have written, but you have to be willing to read. I don't want to be anyone's...
Oracle
Old

My lust with deepthroats

Posted 11-29-2017 at 04:25 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2017 at 01:48 PM by CSasha

Since I have lost a challenge to ChubbyShySissy, I recently created this according to loser thread (click and play with us, or if you already did, click again and see if you can post and add again). The original rules we came up with for the thread where already tough, giving people multiple opportunities for bonuses, the most extreme adding the prime number of their post id if it is one. It didn't take long for me to get very aroused by the pure existence of the thread, but even more, by the plenty...
Oracle
Old

Women, men and other humans Part 2

Posted 11-19-2017 at 04:27 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-17-2018 at 06:46 AM by CSasha

Part 1

- We are all sexist. Our society is. Even our laws. Conscription laws. Some decades ago women couldn't join the German army anywhere else but in medic or musician divisions. Though currently unused, the state can only conscript men. Around twenty years ago, courts called this fair and equal because "women have to bear children."
Currently, in Germany, women have a two year lower pension age than men. Why?
Our societies still have to cope with plenty of sexist...
Oracle
Old

Women, men and other humans Part 1

Posted 11-19-2017 at 04:26 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-19-2017 at 06:37 PM by CSasha

Growing up in a small German town in the 1980s and 1990s, I have always tended to be of different opinion and a social alien. Maybe if I hadn't questioned and challenged so many standards, I wouldn't have had as much trouble. Anyway, I did, and I also suffered from ubiquitous sexism, quite balanced positive as well as negative, though I tended to overlook it. Even recently, I noticed I am sexist myself. Still today, for me it's in plenty of commercials, ads, everyday phrases and simple sayings, as well...
Oracle
Old

Confess you are picky

Posted 11-13-2017 at 10:58 AM by CSasha (I love words)

It's been a while since I looked for sex dates on according local dating portals, including a kinky one. You could think it would be easy to find someone online if you were as willing to fuck any stranger as I was. Nope, I was wrong. Anyway, I still found out that I am picky in general. I was little picky looking for a sex date. I am way more picky accepting slaves here on getDare. I was very picky with the man I married and wanting to live my life with.

Several times it turned out good...
Oracle