Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.50 average.

My view on punishments

Posted 04-15-2019 at 01:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-15-2019 at 02:16 PM by Butterfly

I am pretty sure that I have blogged about a similar topic in the past, but talking to a friend recently, I had a few points come up that I thought I wanted to get written out to share with others.

Punishment vs. Funishment
First of all, I want to state that I take punishments very seriously, both as a Domme and a sub. I know that a lot of people like, what I call, funishments. This is the fantasy of being "punished" or in trouble and being subjected to something like
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Things Happen

Posted 04-14-2019 at 01:31 PM by darkblue
Updated 06-03-2019 at 02:01 PM by darkblue

Since last week I know, that I have to go to hospital again. The brain tumor, that was removed three years ago, became active again. They say, that the surgery this time will be smaller, but all the shit will start again.
I don't know the exact date yet, but this spring will definitely not be my spring.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in This & That
Old

So what's the deal with smelly doms?

Posted 04-11-2019 at 05:57 PM by Stopclick
Updated 10-02-2021 at 05:03 PM by Stopclick

"You mean that you think my feet smell. So you probably don’t want to get on your knees and put your face really close to them. *clicks fingers and points down* C’mon baby. Move in closer. Tell me how delightful you find this. I know you do, look how hard you are. Ehh, with more compliments please? Beg to jerk off while you kiss my feet. Noo, while you lick them! Yes. ^_^ Do it. Look, either you do it now or I make you jack off with your nose in my shoes for the next hour. That’s better. And No!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Babbling Butterfly

Posted 04-10-2019 at 08:16 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Usually I think of the title of my blog before I start to write. They usually come to me pretty easily, but this time ... well I don't know what I am even going to write ...

I guess I will just start writing and see where it leads ...

It has been a week since I was "released" from the care of Dr. Dom. Honestly, I have been feeling kind of lost. It has been an emotional roller coaster. One second I feel sad. Sad for him, sad for me ... I feel empty. But then I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gravel Underfoot

Posted 04-07-2019 at 04:50 PM by Stopclick
Updated 07-08-2019 at 03:26 PM by Stopclick

He felt the air above the steering wheel linger as if undisrupted by their breath. He calmly followed her pointer finger around the corner and into a clearing, while the soft scent of something sweet on her permeated him from some ethereal plane. She was giggly. He liked seeing her like this, her smile, her laugh - her playfulness. The car lurched to a halt, and with it a feeling in his chest swelled with something like excitement that arrived in his mouth like nervousness.

She sat facing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

The Orgasm Files: Episode #1

Posted 04-07-2019 at 02:43 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 04-07-2019 at 03:41 PM by PrincessJessica
Tags orgasm

The Orgasms Files: Episode #1

Quote:
Wear any 3 feminization articles that you have (eg. lipstick, short skirt, bra, panties, nail paint), now lie down and tie yourself in a frogtie that is ankles bound to thighs (adjust angles based on your flexibility) but keep your hands free to edge, if you are wearing panties, lower them until around your knees but do not remove them completely. Now you start edging, the first edge needs to be achieved via strokes in downward motion only and the second one
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 23 votes, 2.61 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - Week 7, [2/2]

Posted 04-06-2019 at 03:44 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 01:22 PM by SilverBlue

Another week of using my butt plug every day, I’ve now taken to keeping it in my shower for use every morning before work. That’s for convenience, but also it keeps me from my toys draw in case I get tempted to plunge my dildo into my pussy or get off on my vibrator a couple of times in a moment of weakness. Now that I’m not doing it myself, it has kept my urges in check though, motivating me to need to get off with guys more.

This Roll: Variety is the spice of life 2.0 – Fuck 10 different