Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Worth the wait

Posted 03-12-2019 at 02:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Anytime anybody asks for advice when it comes to finding a partner (online, or in person, kink or vanilla), I always end my advice with a variation of: It might suck now, but don't give up because when you find that special person, it is well worth the wait.

I believe that whole heartedly! But let me tell you ... it is so hard when you are searching
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Worth the wait.JPG
Views:	235
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	862   Click image for larger version

Name:	Adore you.JPG
Views:	230
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	863  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Brat Apprentice

Posted 03-09-2019 at 09:41 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As most of you know, I have snagged an absolutely wonderful Dom - Dr. Dom. I am so glad to call him mine. However, he isn't ALL mine, that is because I share him with LittleMissSass.

When Dr. Dom told me that he wanted to continue a relationship with LittleMissSass as well as start a relationship with me, I will be honest, I was scared. Sharing is not something that I have been very good at in the
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

6 Years: Then and Now

Posted 03-10-2019 at 08:18 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

March 15 marks 6 years of me being on getDare (I had a previous account before this one). So much has changed in 6 years. This site has really changed my life.

Also, this is my 400th blog post. 400!!! I honestly can't believe it.

So I decided to use this post to compare then versus now.

THEN
When I first joined getDare, I was shy, blushy and inexperienced. I couldn't say words like butt plug or enema out loud, never mind cock! I had never watched
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Butterfly 6th anniversary cake.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	861  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Masturbation Musings

Posted 03-15-2019 at 01:51 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Releasing my male sub from a long period of chastity. Giving him the chance of having an orgasm if he can get it done in 60 seconds. Before letting him fuck a fleshlight I get him nice and hard with my mouth and then put numbing lotion on his leaking cock followed by 3 condoms. I start the timer and watch him frantically fuck the fleshlight continuing to grow more and more frustrated as he realized he is running out of time.

When the timer beeps, I stop him, remove the condom and gently
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Responsibility of being a Top

Posted 01-24-2020 at 11:02 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-25-2020 at 12:08 AM by Butterfly

I am big believer that both a bottom and a top have a responsibility for their own safety while engaging in any type of kink activity or relationship. This not only includes their physical well being, but it extends to their mental wellbeing as well.

This is why it is important to do research about the activities that you are participating in, and use proper communication tactics like negotiating, setting limits and using safewords.

The edgier the play, the more important
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Birthday things!

Posted 09-01-2020 at 09:28 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Today I turned 31 ... or actually probably more like 5 and a half. I feel absolutely overwhelmed with the love and attention given to me by those in my life. Family, friends and kinkster from around the world reached out to me in messages, letters, and phone calls all day.

I received gifts today that were just perfect for me. So much thought and love went into them.

Among the most mentionable was a package that arrived from the Netherlands with two special stuffies in
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Playtime Reports

Posted 12-09-2020 at 11:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have been doing a lot more play lately since a certain somebody entered my life (*cough cough* Analyst).

Nipple Pendulum
This was awhile ago so the details are getting a little fuzzy. The gist of the play session was that I was tied to a stool using rope and then my new Domi2 (OMG you need this vibe!) was tucked nicely against my clit. I attached little pink metal buckets to the clover clamps and then attached them to my nipples. Analyst controlled the Domi2 bringing closer and
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2020-12-09 (1).jpg
Views:	557
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	945   Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-12-09.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	946  
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2020-11-15.jpg (30.5 KB, 654 views)
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized