Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Playtime Reports

Posted 12-09-2020 at 11:22 PM by Butterfly

I have been doing a lot more play lately since a certain somebody entered my life (*cough cough* Analyst).

Nipple Pendulum
This was awhile ago so the details are getting a little fuzzy. The gist of the play session was that I was tied to a stool using rope and then my new Domi2 (OMG you need this vibe!) was tucked nicely against my clit. I attached little pink metal buckets to the clover clamps and then attached them to my nipples. Analyst controlled the Domi2 bringing closer and closer to the edge and then to the edge over and over. Throughout this time, he would tell me to add a battery to the buckets, which would pull the clamps tighter and tighter against my resilient little nipples.

I managed to get up to 6 batteries in each bucket before Analyst made me cum very hard. After I had finished cumming, Analyst was very rude and made me keep the nipple clamps on, even adding another battery to increase the tension on my poor suffering nipples. Because I am amazing, I did surprise him with a little video of me swinging the buckets on my nipples like a pendulum before I removed them. This was actually the part that I was most proud of because videos have been a hard limit for so long.

Taking the nipple clamps off, while it was something that I begged for, also freaking sucked ass. I actually bruised my nipples - the marks lasted for several weeks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-12-09 (1).jpg
Views:	556
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	945

Gag Baby Steps
So for those of you who don't know, gags are a huge limit for me as I am claustrophobic. This is something that I have been wanting to work on for a long time, but just have not have had the safe space and a partner who also desired the use of a gag. This is something that Analyst is working with me on.

Knowing that I asked for this soft limit to be pushed/explored did not make it any easier when he gave me the list of items for our playtime and it included a gag. I legit almost faked my own death to get out of it.

The day of, the gags just mysteriously went missing, though when Analyst told me he would ship me one of his choosing, they suddenly appeared.

We chose a new ball gag that I had purchased which is attached to a ribbon instead of having a belt/latch closure. We went in knowing that we were just aiming to have the gag in my mouth and not having it closed at all. We also spoke with Mr. Devious and he knew that I was experimenting with the gag in the other room and that if I panicked in any way, Analyst would make sure he knew to come rescue me.

I honestly don't remember any details from the actual play session but I do know that I was teased relentlessly and the only way I was to be allowed to cum was if I put the gag in my mouth. I held out for quiet awhile, but finally I put it in and managed to keep it in for 3 whole seconds before tapping out. Doesn't seem like a huge deal, but to me it was a major baby step (haha oxymoron).

Edging Under the Sea
No, this was not a water task, it was instead a task that was inspired by Jaro and sent to Analyst because Jaro has 4 years of revenge to enact upon me (I swear I am innocent!).

Name:  2020-11-15.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  30.5 KB

Analyst asked me to grab a coloring book, crayons, the bucket clamps and my Domi2. I again sat on the stool, with the Domi against my clit firmly. I am currently experiencing a female phenomenon that usually occurs once a month, yet this is my first in almost 3 years. I have been extremely horny and very sensitive. This just added to the fun of today.

While Analyst controlled the Domi2, I was to color the beautiful mermaid picture in one of my favorite coloring books. Let me tell you, I was grumpy that he was making me risk ruining one of my sacred books. The task was to not stop coloring unless the vibe stopped. Anytime that I went outside the lines, would be one edge that I needed to complete before cumming.

Well, the joke was on the two of them because I did not get outside the lines even once. Furthermore, if I had deviated from the outline, I had already completed 20 edges during the process (and YES they count).

As I was nearing the end, Analyst finally let me cum but told me that I had to continue to color. Unfortunately (fortunately for me), I was in the middle of switching colors and therefore it did not affect the beautiful picture I had drawn.

Just because I had cum, didn't mean we were done. He told me I had to continue until the picture was done. I only had the seaweed left to color and so I rushed really quickly and when Analyst heard, he was a cruel and evil man and turned the vibe up to high. I had another amazing orgasm and the picture was complete.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-12-09.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	946
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1204 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Man, that Analyst guy sounds like a rude dude. Torturing you through edges and making you cum repeatedly. How dare he have the nerve?!?!?!

Seems like a good running theme throughout these play sessions though. You seem to feel accomplished at the end of each of them. I wonder if that's intentional in some existential kind of way. Exciting!
  2. Old Comment
    What a purrrrfectly devious little game.
    That Analyst, what a scamp!
  3. Old Comment
    Sounds like a good time was had by all! Congrats butterfly on pushing your self with the gag. 3 seconds is an eternity for something that terrifying for you.
  4. Old Comment
    Wow! You did a really good job coloring! To do that with a vibe on does sound really evil. I really like the nipple buckets idea as well. Awesome report!

And who knows... maybe you can keep the gag in 4 seconds next time.
  5. Old Comment
    Littles and Babies are Master Colorers and everyone should be well aware of this fact! Dont challenge littles with coloring tasks cuz we always win!

Im glad you had a good time.
    Posted 12-10-2020 at 09:23 AM by MysticalMadness MysticalMadness is offline
  6. Old Comment
    You are describing some very fun games butterfly There are some evil ideas in there to copy. Enjoy your increased play time to the fullest!
  7. Old Comment
    Congratulations on heroically managing to save your colouring book against the odds, and well done for making a start on gags; BIG step forward.

Those batteries seem like a considerable weight on your nips... Think I'm going to hoard up my dead ones for something like this - it's good to recycle, after all. Steel ball bearings might be good to fill those buckets, as well.

Lovely blog, thank you.