Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.33 average.

Compliments & Positivity

Posted 02-16-2019 at 08:02 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have struggled a lot through the years with self image and loving myself. When all you hear is negative things about yourself, you have nothing else to believe. Those things you hear, they feel true, they become your reality.

Since I have met Mr. Devious, I have been on a journey to learn to love myself. It started with me believing that he truly felt like I was adorable, beautiful, sexy, caring, worthy, etc.

After awhile, I was able to start to see little glimpses of
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.33 average.

Why I need two Doms

Posted 02-17-2019 at 08:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I feel like recently I have been judged a little bit about my decision to search for a co-dom.

First of all, I want to say that yes, I have a husband. A wonderful, amazing husband who I love dearly. We met on getDare almost 5 years ago. We met when he responded to my ad looking for a Dom.

He absolutely blew me away. For the first time ever, I didn't get burnt out in my submission. Not only did he open a whole new world of kink for me, but he also captured my heart.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Worth the wait

Posted 03-12-2019 at 02:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Anytime anybody asks for advice when it comes to finding a partner (online, or in person, kink or vanilla), I always end my advice with a variation of: It might suck now, but don't give up because when you find that special person, it is well worth the wait.

I believe that whole heartedly! But let me tell you ... it is so hard when you are searching
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Worth the wait.JPG
Views:	238
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	862   Click image for larger version

Name:	Adore you.JPG
Views:	231
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	863  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Brat Apprentice

Posted 03-09-2019 at 09:41 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As most of you know, I have snagged an absolutely wonderful Dom - Dr. Dom. I am so glad to call him mine. However, he isn't ALL mine, that is because I share him with LittleMissSass.

When Dr. Dom told me that he wanted to continue a relationship with LittleMissSass as well as start a relationship with me, I will be honest, I was scared. Sharing is not something that I have been very good at in the
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

6 Years: Then and Now

Posted 03-10-2019 at 08:18 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

March 15 marks 6 years of me being on getDare (I had a previous account before this one). So much has changed in 6 years. This site has really changed my life.

Also, this is my 400th blog post. 400!!! I honestly can't believe it.

So I decided to use this post to compare then versus now.

THEN
When I first joined getDare, I was shy, blushy and inexperienced. I couldn't say words like butt plug or enema out loud, never mind cock! I had never watched
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Butterfly 6th anniversary cake.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	861  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Masturbation Musings

Posted 03-15-2019 at 01:51 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Releasing my male sub from a long period of chastity. Giving him the chance of having an orgasm if he can get it done in 60 seconds. Before letting him fuck a fleshlight I get him nice and hard with my mouth and then put numbing lotion on his leaking cock followed by 3 condoms. I start the timer and watch him frantically fuck the fleshlight continuing to grow more and more frustrated as he realized he is running out of time.

When the timer beeps, I stop him, remove the condom and gently
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Responsibility of being a Top

Posted 01-24-2020 at 11:02 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-25-2020 at 12:08 AM by Butterfly

I am big believer that both a bottom and a top have a responsibility for their own safety while engaging in any type of kink activity or relationship. This not only includes their physical well being, but it extends to their mental wellbeing as well.

This is why it is important to do research about the activities that you are participating in, and use proper communication tactics like negotiating, setting limits and using safewords.

The edgier the play, the more important
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized