Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

I want to be little

Posted 02-14-2018 at 01:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)

At least I guess so. Frequently, when talking to my husband, I use my childish voice. I play foolish with him on a regular basis. Fits with playing video games too much, not cleaning up my room and going to bed way too late.

Sometimes I wish someone brought me to bed (my husband already did once or twice), but more important I want to be cared and nursed for a while, even liften and carried in strong, responsible arms. I guess I did miss such attention in my childhood so I long for it...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Ten facts I wish all knew (about gender and sexuality)

Posted 02-06-2018 at 10:46 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-21-2021 at 09:44 AM by CSasha

1. There are not just two genders
Naturally, nature works. In fact in detail, everything is quite complicated. But to stay sane, we Human beings need to simplify things. Like tables generally have four legs and a plate. Or most often. Or at least they are made to put stuff on them and sit around them on chairs. Or stand in front of them and do stuff with things on them.
Take a closer look at bees and ants. Or go look up Humon Animal lives. Or Schizophyllum.

2. Genders are...
Oracle
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cassandra and bets

Posted 02-05-2018 at 05:47 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Inspired by this recent post by Lemuricon

I don't like bets in my daily life. Very rarely buying a single lottery ticket is the closest I do. I also rejected any Truth or Dare in my life so far until I discovered this page.

My experience so far with bets are mostly very harmless one, a single game of battleships I lost with the result of a cold shower (hate that) (and yes, technically it's not a bet but a simple game ante, but even that is nothing I usually do). So when...
Oracle
Old

Out of the blue - Punish me/Play with me requests

Posted 01-28-2018 at 03:37 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-29-2018 at 03:27 AM by CSasha

We all know there's no pretty, short or comfortable way to deal with inappropriate requests. We can only educate those to do better who read. Anyway, I'd like to try once in a while like this.

Recently I got another request via PM. Nice avatar. Good signature. But:

- No greeting
- Just this sentence: "Punish me" or something along that

My plain answer: "No, thanks." And here is my main reason for that reaction:

Never...
Oracle
Old

Why I do play (and with whom)

Posted 01-21-2018 at 06:42 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Yesterday, I had some outing talk with my friends, revealing that I had kinks. They seem to be quite vanilla, not even gentle ass slaps, anal or deepthroats (Your kink is different but your kink is okay). They wondered "How can people like this", which simply is the colorful variation of life and people. Diversity. I personally believe it might have to do something with connections we made (i.e. spanking = the only attention, so it's the main connection with love), but just my uneducated opinion....
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Watch your steps

Posted 01-18-2018 at 01:09 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I would have liked to have shared a picture here but didn't find it. Someone was telling his therapist: "I give so much but I don't get anything back". It was the Santa Claus.

When you give dares or do anything public, you get asked by complete strangers, something like: "Hey, how are you? What are you up to? Could you make an add denial thread for me, too?" And then I sigh a little because it's so difficult for me to say no. He took the first obstacle by choosing an...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Bet #3 for "Add to Gonzalez' denial"

Posted 01-17-2018 at 01:59 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-22-2018 at 04:06 PM by CSasha

Gonzalez and Cassandra made another bet, giving him the benefit of counting one complete hour in chastity for 3 hours of denial instead of just 2 within the denial time he does for Cassandra due to this thread, and she may not post the keyphrase DEEPTHROAT anymore (and when she does, it is ignored without substitute or compensation). The keyphrase had been chosen by Gonzalez in the thread after consent on the bet.

If the thread reaches 5,000 posts by the end of Sunday in GMT+1, Gonzalez...
Oracle
Posted in Bets, TORD Online