Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

1. Old Comment

My Own Spanking Dice Challenge

Great report! As always.
    Posted 12-20-2012 at 02:44 PM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  2. Old Comment

Fun with YellowIsles Part 1

I love it! But the oil part is my favorite obvious reasons
  3. Old Comment

Spankings Assigned by Frosty

1) Hahaha.... Someone messaged me saying the spankings weren't hard enough and that you should have me start over. But... I can't handle all that hard of spankings, haha.

2) Do my other 1500 for me! hahaha
  4. Old Comment

Ahhhhhh.

1) I'm sad you wouldn't let me personally deliver the remaining 1500! And you know I'd kiss your ass better

2) Shit. Now I need to go spank myself after listening to you!!!
    Updated 12-18-2012 at 10:15 PM by IceMaiden
  5. Old Comment

That sounded like lots of fun. While listening to it, I also believe you did more then just 500. I counted 519, then again maybe I missed one; which would have made it 520. Good luck with the final 980.
  6. Old Comment

interesting blog to read / hear! I am looking forward to the next 980
  7. Old Comment

Shadow's Dice Dare Hell Week Part Two

However... I'm going to bed now. So when I sign on again, I can reply as normal.
  8. Old Comment

Rosebrats punishment for her 2 mistakes was the loss of her keyboard. She had to press start and type in osk this brought up the on screen keyboard and thats how she had to reply to everyone these last 2 days, with a few exceptions. (Note still 5 hours left on today for you to take advantage of this, and she cant pretend to not see your mail as part of the punishment)
  9. Old Comment

I am very pleased with roses report of how my task for her went, she did have 2 mistakes which I have punished her for. One of us will post what it was after its complete so your not left wondering what she had to do for me.
  10. Old Comment

Shadow's Dice Dare Hell Week Part One

LMAO I knew that I hate you tuesday was loss of mouse!
  11. Old Comment

I love this place!

Exactly.... NEVER.... that's why you should have absolutely no worries about domming first... Lover
  12. Old Comment

I love this place!

Awh but I want you to dommme first Lover...what's that, revenge afterwards?!..NEVER! hahahahahaha
  13. Old Comment

I love this place!

As long as you Domme me first
  14. Old Comment

I love this place!

from someone new?! I'm sad now, Lover. I want to give you one!!

I agree with your part about the idiotic respones getting you down..it used to make me never want to come back! But I AM glad I stuck with it or I never would have met YOU!! (and specific others, of course.)

I agree with the dominant side too...I also was VERY surprised that I had one AND that I enjoyed it..but I wouldn't change it!!

Your safety issues part-I try to mention them (the ones I know about anyway) when sending PMs (as often you know haha) and invite the respondent to also inform me of such..and although I'm probably as new as you are, you know I at the very least will let you know, as I know you would to me!

"(not looking for subs so don't ask... I have enough on my plate with the male slave contest). " Does this mean we can't switch each other now?!?! Lmaoooo
  15. Old Comment

500th and Final Edge Dare & Report

Dang your blog posts are awesome!!! that was such a good story. GOOD JOB!!!!
    Posted 11-12-2012 at 09:47 PM by youngboyslave24601 youngboyslave24601 is offline
  16. Old Comment

Me Singing Some Random Songs

I was going to go on youtube for Eminem, but then I decided I'd rather listen to your Shania..
  17. Old Comment

Wow. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
  18. Old Comment

bahahahahaha at Under the sea, it's still cracking this girl up!

And yes he IS the sweetest little Connor in town
  19. Old Comment

BDSM: Hiding From Society Part Two

Yea, when I asked my teacher if it would be okay to write on this, he said absolutely. When I told him I'd keep the sexual details out of it, he questioned why, hahaha.

But seriously, I probably could have chosen a few different focuses with my 30 pages of interview notes, as there were a LOT of other questions asked not even included in this paper and other aspects.

And, I want to give a special thanks to all those who were interviewed. I don't think I would have gotten so involved with gD without it, and I learned a LOT myself during the interviews! So thank you, Frosty, 'Harris,' Gin, Thepainvain, Ranzid, and LadyCeleste, and also to Dravot for letting me say who "Drillsergeant" really is to those on gD
  20. Old Comment

Yay. This girl is in print. Woohoo.

hahaha. Seriously, Lover, you did an excellent job on this and this girl thourougly enjoyed ALL the questions you put to her, both those listed in the paper and the ones unlisted!
  21. Old Comment

Kudos to you on writing a paper on this subject, as I know I would never be brave enough to do that for academic purposes. I think for me however, bdsm I hide because in my circle of friends have no idea what it is or because it's different than plain vanilla. What's also said is that some of these misconceptions (ex: bdsm has to be brutal) are present on this site. Hopefully some people who think that will read this.
  22. Old Comment

although...I hate you right now for abusing my wall, its really nice work you did there and I loved your effort
  23. Old Comment

Well done, given the circumstances I would agree you handled it really well. Glad to be of help and glad you enjoyed it all so much.
  24. Old Comment

Applause! Great girl!
    Posted 08-26-2012 at 03:26 PM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
    Updated 08-26-2012 at 03:39 PM by Rose_Angel (I know no offense was meant, but I don't want to be called a slut.)
  25. Old Comment

Gin's Spanking Dare & My Promise

Lmao.

Well of course I meant Dravot and Gin potentially working together on the dare/modifying the dare.

But come to think of it..I'm not looking forward to the maths either.