Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

I love this place!

Posted 11-27-2012 at 09:48 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 11-27-2012 at 09:51 PM by Rose_Angel

This isn't a report of mine, or anything. For once, I'm just ranting.

However... I do intend to start getting dares again soon (from someone new, though I still have one of Gin's dares to complete that I never got around to) to post reports as I did in the past. I can't wait.... but onto my rant!

Seriously, I love getDare! While some of the stupid responses from people I saw in the past used to get me down... I've come to know and interact with a lot of awesome people! Life is just so much more fun having some sexual, fun things to do, as a submissive. I've had a couple text sessions from people in the gD chat BDSM exchange recently... never thought I'd care for it, but it's awesome, both to be on the receiving end, and the dishing end!

Speaking of, this place helped bring out my dominant side; a side I NEVER knew I had until coming to getDare and talking with a few awesome people. (not looking for subs so don't ask... I have enough on my plate with the male slave contest). I can't describe how much fun I've had giving out dares/tasks to a lot of the men on this site. At the same time, there is so much demand, it's sometimes daunting... but the reports are worth it for the most part.

I'm still learning more about safety and such. I'm sure I've made a few mistakes. At the same time, I don't feel too bad about it, as I have no real control whether someone actually does it or not, so it isn't on me... but for now, I'm going to tone it down on the icy hot/deep heat stuff, and stick with toothpaste more often when using something for a burning effect.

As a note, if anyone ever sees me post a dare/task that they see a safety issue with, you're more than welcome to respectfully message me and help educate me.

That's all for now. I rarely feel like posting a rant, and I think this was a bit disorganized, but that's okay! And now... I need to get to sleep!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1854 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    from someone new?! I'm sad now, Lover. I want to give you one!!

I agree with your part about the idiotic respones getting you down..it used to make me never want to come back! But I AM glad I stuck with it or I never would have met YOU!! (and specific others, of course.)

I agree with the dominant side too...I also was VERY surprised that I had one AND that I enjoyed it..but I wouldn't change it!!

Your safety issues part-I try to mention them (the ones I know about anyway) when sending PMs (as often you know haha) and invite the respondent to also inform me of such..and although I'm probably as new as you are, you know I at the very least will let you know, as I know you would to me!

"(not looking for subs so don't ask... I have enough on my plate with the male slave contest). " Does this mean we can't switch each other now?!?! Lmaoooo
  2. Old Comment
    As long as you Domme me first
  3. Old Comment
    Awh but I want you to dommme first Lover...what's that, revenge afterwards?!..NEVER! hahahahahaha
  4. Old Comment
    Exactly.... NEVER.... that's why you should have absolutely no worries about domming first... Lover