Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Me Singing Some Random Songs

Posted 09-23-2012 at 04:04 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 09-24-2012 at 01:51 AM by Rose_Angel

Well, first, let me say my life has been BUSY, and I haven't had the time to do dares on here lately, but I do still keep in contact with a few of my friends here, and lurk around on the site. So, consider this entry a dare from Frosty to post recordings of myself singing some songs

In a private message, Frosty messaged me saying she was hoping to get someone to sing soft kitty (from the Big Bang Theory) for her via vocaroo. I did this, and here it is.

Soft Kitty

She loved it. I told her I'd be happy to record songs for her that I knew. She did give a couple requests, but I came up with several others.

Any negative comments I receive will be promptly deleted and ignored. I did this at night when I was tired and my voice was not warmed up, but they still sound decent enough for me to feel comfortable posting them. Also, keep in mind, that I used the mic built into my laptop.

Anyway... I hope most who listen enjoy these.

My best three in my opinion are at the top.. Dirty Little Mermaid is good too, but since it's a parody... I can't consider it in my top 3, lolol.

Note: I have to turn my sound way down, as I sing rather loudly, and in close proximity to my mic. So, just be warned, and adjust the volume as needed.

Part of Your World from Little Mermaid

Somewhere Over the Rainbow (my favorite song)

You're Still the One by Shania Twain

Concrete Angel by Martina McBride

Once Upon a December from the animated movie of Anastasia

My Valentine by Martina McBride

You Shouldn't Kiss me Like This by Toby Keith

My favorite commercial song ever, k-9 advantix

Dirty Little Mermaid (parody of part of your world)

horrible and hilarious attempt at Under the Sea from Little Mermaid Seriously... I didn't really know the song, was reading the lyrics as I was singing it... but Frosty did request it.

I sent a few more to her this morning for her son.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Row Row Row Your Boat

You are my Sunshine (one chorus only)

Hush little Baby
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2575 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    bahahahahaha at Under the sea, it's still cracking this girl up!

And yes he IS the sweetest little Connor in town
  2. Old Comment

Wow. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
  3. Old Comment
    I was going to go on youtube for Eminem, but then I decided I'd rather listen to your Shania..