Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Shadow's Dice Dare Hell Week Part One

Posted 12-09-2012 at 04:29 PM by Rose_Angel

As I mentioned in my last blog, I'd be getting dares from someone new so that I could begin posting dares and dare reports again again. And, just as I addressed Dravot and Gin as "Sir" in my last few blog reports, I will address Shadowice0823 as Sir, as well as refer to myself in third person per his request, in my dare reports to him.

I enjoy looking at the forums, and I find people who seem I find to be creative. In the past, Dravot and Gin were the two I sought out. However, Gin hasn't been online. Dravot is still around, but a bit busy, so I wanted to look for someone new to go to. Shadowice0823 seemed to be what I was looking for. Only once had I ever directly talked to him before requesting a dare, but I've seen on the forums that he wishes more would post good reports, so with my previous reports, both on here and from the sub wars comp, I was very hopeful he'd agree to give me some dares.

I was rather surprised at this first one. I didn't think it would be much of a hell week, and truthfully, it wasn't/isn't too bad. But I did tell him "I hate you" on several occasions when talking to him

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823

Since you made a mean dice dare for the guys thought it was only fair you had to do one as well. I have intentions of this being a week long dare for you with different rules each day unless stated it carries on all week.

Shadows random week
Use 6 sided dice for these. Rolls start when you wake up for the day, and end when you go to bed unless otherwise specified.

What will you give up control of today?
1. bladder
2. edges
3. edges + bladder
4. edges
5. bladder
6. nothing

If loss of bladder
1. Can only use bathroom 6 times today.
2. At least 2 hours after last bathroom break
3. At least 3 hours after last bathroom break and drink half a cup of liquid beforehand
4. Can use bathroom 7 times must drink half a cup of liquid before during or after.
5. At least 1 hour after last bathroom break
6. Can use bathroom 8 times today must drink a cup of liquid before during or after.

If edges *any during work can be made up after*
1. Keep track of every time someone says your first name today, and 1 edge per time.
2. Edge every other hour
3. 10 times
4. 5 times
5. Roll 2 dice add them together and edge that many times
6. Before you use the bathroom

How will you edge?
1. vibrator
2. Fingers
3. Rubbing clit with toothpaste on fingers
4. However you like
5. Hands and vib free rubbing legs together
6. Random *Roll for each edge*

Do you deserve to lose something for the week?
1. Yes
2. Opposite of yesterday *if first day counts as no*
3. Yes
4. No
5. No
6. Opposite of yesterday *if first day counts as yes*

If yes *lasts all week, don't have to re-roll if you have lost item currently*
1. Mouse to laptop
2. Cold liquids *drinks + showers over rides **
3. Panties for the week
4. Music
5. Keyboard (use on screen keyboard)
6. Bedding item *must be something you use nightly and can be landed on multiple times, do not lose all your covers if its cold please getting you sick is not my intentions and I'd be very upset with myself if I did cause you to get sick
Cold/Warm liquids over ride each other whichever you got last cancels out the other.

How much time should you donate to me today?
1. 45 minutes
2. 15 minutes
3. 1 hour
4. 5 minutes
5. nothing
6. 30 minutes

What will you do during this time?
1. Hand writing lines - This girl is very thankful you allowed her to donate her time to you, Sir.
2. Researching a new position and describing in the report
3. Cleaning your room
4. Naked Corner time
5. Practicing your oral skills on your toys
6. Wedgie

Do you dare? Optional in the very middle of your awake time
1. Free in 3 hours
2. Spend rest of the time with a crotch rope
3. Choose up to 3 categories and re-roll them *if you lost something for the week you cant re-roll that*
4. Free for the rest of the day
5. Sleep bound to your bed legs spread eagle
6. Re-roll everything
Monday:

Give up: 1 bladder
bladder: 3: 3 hours half cup liquid
deserve to lose anything: 4- no
donate time: 5 nothing

Sir, this girl woke up around 6:15, and rolled for your dare. She almost always goes to the bathroom immediately after getting up, but she decided to hold it. She went to the bathroom for the first time at 7:10 after getting to the school.

She went again at 11:00, during her lunch break, and didn't go again until about 5:20 or so, just before taking a shower.

This girl was quite... happy, that she neither lost any privileges for the week nor had to donate any time to you today, and for that, she dares not roll again for the optional roll.

It is 10:09, and this girl still has not used the bathroom, although she's felt like going for a while. She said that 5 would be her absolute minimum for a day, and you said that it should be 6. This girl wanted to push herself and go lower. This girl is of course staying hydrated, and would not be able to do this on a regular basis, but she figured for the first day, especially with such easy rolls, she'd push herself regarding bladder.

This girl used the bathroom at 11:30 just before going to bed, making it 4 times she used the restroom.

Tuesday (6:09 am)

What to give up: 5 bladder
Bladder: 2- at least two hours
Deserve to lose anything: opposite of yesterday-yes
What to lose: 1 mouse to laptop (just put it away til this girl wake up Sunday )
Time to donate: 1- 45 minutes
What to do while donating: 5 Practicing oral skills on toys

This girl is very sad she has lost the privilege to her mouse for her laptop... but that was a risk she was willing to take by accepting the dare. This week really will be "hell" without it, as some of the things she does on her game, runescape, almost require a mouse...so she'll have to give up a few things on there as well, and be reminded of her submission to you through the dice dare. This girl is glad for the bathroom restriction only being every two hours, and this girl thinks that practicing oral skills on her toys is the worst one she could have gotten other than naked corner time. However, she will of course donate 45 minutes to you for this dare, Sir.

Used bathroom at 6:40
Used bathroom at 9:20
Used bathroom at 11:58

(3:45 pm)

Even though this girl is okay with the rolls she got, she is going to dare to do the optional dare now. It could easily make things much harder, but this girl doesn't want this section to go to waste.

Optional: 3 Up to three categories re-roll

What will this girl do while donating time to you, Sir: 2-research a new position

How much time will she donate: 6- 30 minutes

This girl first rerolled how she would spend her time. When she got researching a new position, she thought that 45 minutes was a long time for that, so she rolled again to see how much time she needed to donate to you, Sir. She was happier it was less time. Though she is interested to see what exactly she'll research and report on.

This girl used the restroom at 4:00.
This girl used the restroom at 8:00.

Seeing as this girl was talking to you most of last night, Sir, she was actually slightly happy that you got distracted by another tv show, so that she had the time to finish your dare requirements for the day.

From 10:20-10:50 pm this girl donated her time to you by researching the butterfly position, Sir.. Now..... this might be a well-known position to most, but considering this girl is still a virgin... almost any position is a new position to her.

Beginning of Report

The butterfly mission is a modified missionary position, where one of the couples is still lying down on their back.

In the Kamasutra list of positions, it seems only to describe a female lying down on a hard surface with a man standing near her. the female raises her hips and legs, and essentially rests her legs on the man's shoulders, while the man places his hands on her ass for support.

Another site suggested that for best results, the woman's pelvis needs to be about a foot lower than the man's pelvis.

A couple reasons why this position seems to be so good is that the tilt of the woman's hips gives better access to the vagina and causes more friction between their skins.

A downfall to this position mentioned is that less clitoral stimulation is possible from the dick, but to counter that, with support from the man holding her up, the woman is free to rub her own clit.

With further research, this girl decided to search for a couple videos on the position, and saw two females modeling for what she believes she recalls as FMH. Regardless, one woman was lying on a surface on her back, and the other was over her pelvis while kneeling, moving her hips back and forth.

So it seems that main part of this position is that the receiver is on their back, and the giver can either be standing (with the receiver on an elevated surface) or kneel on the floor or same surface, and it makes no difference which gender is in which role.

End of Report

This girl actually did not use the restroom again until 3 am... after she logged out of
Skype from talking to you, Sir.

Regarding the loss of her mouse.... she hates it. She can't count the number of times she reached for her mouse to turn it off when leaving her computer,and reaching for it to turn it on when she got back, only to realize she was doing so out of conditioning. If this girl has to lose her keyboard throughout the week at all... she will be incredibly unhappy. She is thankful however that you'd let her talk to you normally, and one other as an exception, Sir, as it would indeed be a dead give away to you if this girl lost it as a privilege.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4792 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    LMAO I knew that I hate you tuesday was loss of mouse!