Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Needles

Posted 03-12-2019 at 08:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-12-2019 at 09:48 PM by Butterfly

Sorry, this isn't about the kinky use of needles, this is probably a rather boring blog but I really needed to just have a safe place to talk about it this ...

For as long as I can remember, I have been scared of needles. I wasn't one of those kids who would faint or scream at the top of their lungs, but I was the kid who would skip vaccination days at school. My mom would instead make me an appointment at the doctor to have them done privately.

I remember as a child having
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Worth the wait

Posted 03-12-2019 at 02:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Anytime anybody asks for advice when it comes to finding a partner (online, or in person, kink or vanilla), I always end my advice with a variation of: It might suck now, but don't give up because when you find that special person, it is well worth the wait.

I believe that whole heartedly! But let me tell you ... it is so hard when you are searching
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Worth the wait.JPG
Views:	241
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	862   Click image for larger version

Name:	Adore you.JPG
Views:	236
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	863  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

6 Years: Then and Now

Posted 03-10-2019 at 08:18 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

March 15 marks 6 years of me being on getDare (I had a previous account before this one). So much has changed in 6 years. This site has really changed my life.

Also, this is my 400th blog post. 400!!! I honestly can't believe it.

So I decided to use this post to compare then versus now.

THEN
When I first joined getDare, I was shy, blushy and inexperienced. I couldn't say words like butt plug or enema out loud, never mind cock! I had never watched
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Butterfly 6th anniversary cake.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	861  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Brat Apprentice

Posted 03-09-2019 at 09:41 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As most of you know, I have snagged an absolutely wonderful Dom - Dr. Dom. I am so glad to call him mine. However, he isn't ALL mine, that is because I share him with LittleMissSass.

When Dr. Dom told me that he wanted to continue a relationship with LittleMissSass as well as start a relationship with me, I will be honest, I was scared. Sharing is not something that I have been very good at in the
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.22 average.

getDare: A safe place

Posted 03-06-2019 at 08:50 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have spent a lot of my life feeling unsafe. Growing up in the house that I did, I never knew when I would be verbally or emotionally attacked. I never knew what I was going to get when I walked in the door. I was constantly on edge.

It was a theme that continued throughout my teen years. Having friends who were hot and cold, off and on. Not having anybody who I could count on. It seemed that anytime I got attached to somebody they would hurt me or disappear.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Butterfly Boogers

Posted 03-06-2019 at 07:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-06-2019 at 08:57 PM by Butterfly

A former friend of mine suggested that I write this very blushy blog about my boogers. You can see the suggestion and make your own in my thread.

So ... *rolls eyes* ... here it is ...

When I was a kid, I, like a lot of youngins' loved to pick my nose. When I was about three, this fascination grew to an obsession. My mom said the worms "stop picking your nose" multiple times a day.

One night I was sitting on the stairs, looting for gold in my
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	860  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

The End

Posted 03-05-2019 at 04:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

All good things come to an end. This a very bleak way of looking at things, but it is also true. Even the best things have an end. Holidays end, books end, lives end. We really have no control over things ending. However, we CAN have some control over how some things end: specifically relationships.

D/s relationships are very unique, yet they are also very similar to vanilla, romantic relationships or friendships.

Nobody goes into a relationship thinking that it is going
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized