Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-15-2022, 04:34 PM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Note Make my first PM dare list

I don't know if this is a good idea but I thought I'll give it a go and see, as I don't have a clue where to start with the keywords PM dare thing.

Temporarily, just to get a feel of how it works, I will be using a PM dares keyword list made by the suggestions of whoever enters in this thread.

• Suggest one keyword and then the action that it entails (or however this works, I'm not sure)

• No more than 2 per person, I don't want my entire list to be made by a single person (unless it's my Owner), so I wanna get various ideas from various people.

• Please stick to my limits, but if you don't want to or have the time to bother reading them I can understand that as well, and will just ignore the recommandation if it doesn't fit in my comfort zone.

I'll keep this thread going for 24 or 48 hours I think, depending on what input I can get, and then I will try to use that list for an entire week, unless something stands in the way.

PS : feel free to give me any extra guidance or advice about how PM dares should be approached because I am completely at loss.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 05:05 PM   #2
crem

Oooo, Hope you enjoy the suggestions made.

I'll have to go with

Cornertime: Cornertime wearing the clothes you choose for 5 minutes.

Change something if you want.

Likes and Limits

To Do List

M/Straight
crem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 05:19 PM   #3
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

The way I go making PM dares is. I think of things that I like interest me in a way I would like a dom to treat me during a session. For example rewards, punishments and control tasks then I create the pm with a quantity, duration and what I'm going to be doing then add a corresponding keyword that triggers the pm.
I have mine with about half and half things I would like and dislike. They should never break a limit.

Also check out other members pm lists and see if any of they pm tasks is something you would like and add it to yours. That is how I started until I could think of mine.

The important thing is to be creative and have fun with it
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Submissive penguin for this post:
Old 09-15-2022, 08:46 PM   #4
Nhhockeysub33

Hmmmm how about masturbation, 5 edges

dislikes: heavy spanking, nipple pain,heavy cbt, chastity

limits: anal, blackmail, exposure, public, social suicide, blood, scat or piss, bathroom play, illegal, sharing of my pics

Kik is nhguy4204
Nhhockeysub33 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nhhockeysub33 for this post:
Old 09-15-2022, 08:53 PM   #5
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhhockeysub33 View Post
Hmmmm how about masturbation, 5 edges
What's the keyword ?

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 09-15-2022, 11:43 PM   #6
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

PEG TWIST
You will put a peg on each nipple and twist each peg 180 degrees for 1 minute

Last edited by andom4444; 09-16-2022 at 12:11 AM.
andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to andom4444 for this post:
Old 09-16-2022, 12:11 AM   #7
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

WAX MELT
You will melt equivalent of 1 teaspoon of wax over either your nipples or pussy
andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to andom4444 for this post:
Old 09-16-2022, 12:28 AM   #8
pluky
getDare Devil

The rules of this thread slightly changed, I will still take the ideas posted here, but also collect any ideas from other people's lists, then my Owner will pick the ones to put in my list.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 09-16-2022, 12:31 AM   #9
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

One thing i have found works pretty well is giving yourself a whole bunch of catch-22 rules that you 'have' to follow with respect to the PM dares 'or else'. Things like having to do the dare within X time of it being sent, having to thank them properly for sending it and beg for more, ways in which someone with a little creativity - or percistance - can trip you up, etc.

Even if they havn't read these 'rules', the fact that they exist and that you have and you are trying to follow them adds to the nervous excitement of not knowing what's next etc.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2022, 12:38 AM   #10
pluky
getDare Devil

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
One thing i have found works pretty well is giving yourself a whole bunch of catch-22 rules that you 'have' to follow with respect to the PM dares 'or else'. Things like having to do the dare within X time of it being sent, having to thank them properly for sending it and beg for more, ways in which someone with a little creativity - or percistance - can trip you up, etc.

Even if they havn't read these 'rules', the fact that they exist and that you have and you are trying to follow them adds to the nervous excitement of not knowing what's next etc.

Yeah I'm not too sure about the whole aspect of how much accountable I will have to be, can I turn it down, etc It's a lot to think about, let's see about making the list first, and then, address the rules around it later.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 09-16-2022, 03:38 AM   #11
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

I suggest some from your likes:
STRETCH X to insert X pens/markers in your pussy (X max = ....)
you have to define the max number of pens/markers
BLINDFOLD X stand blindfolded and naked (on heels? on tiptoes?) with your hands (tield?handcuffed?) behind your back for X minutes (X max = ....)
again you have to define the max

Others I would have loved have already been suggested, like wax,peg twist and cornertime, and .. I can only suggest 2, but I think something considering the use of vibe for an amount of time or some clothing restrictions/rules (within limits) for some minutes/hours may be nice
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2022, 08:19 AM   #12
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

"Post it"= Someone can send you a thread that you must post in, and also tell you what to say.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 05:21 PM   #13
Nhhockeysub33

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
What's the keyword ?
Pleassssssseeeeeeee

dislikes: heavy spanking, nipple pain,heavy cbt, chastity

limits: anal, blackmail, exposure, public, social suicide, blood, scat or piss, bathroom play, illegal, sharing of my pics

Kik is nhguy4204
Nhhockeysub33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 04:26 AM   #14
redcamel
getDare Addict

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST x: Lay naked on the floor face down and masturbate for x minutes using your hands (no toy), if you orgasm or not it's up to you and your denial status (x < 16 min.)

UNFAIR x : joined with another PM dare forces your denial status during the dare (x could be:
- denied = you can't orgasm nor edge
- orgasm x = you MUST orgasm x times (x < 3)
- edge x = you MUST edge x times but can't orgasm (x < 5)

Edit: I realize that it sounded like if I was giving dares, but they are just suggestions for your PM dares list

Last edited by redcamel; 09-21-2022 at 09:52 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 06:05 AM   #15
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Why not adding something not really enjoyable but super healthy ? The cold shower.
Here is my pm dare :

PM me Cold Shower and if I receive this PM Dare 3 times, I'll take a cold shower. The tird person can monitor my shower. ( 0 /3)

You can adapt of course 😉🚿

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk