Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-23-2021, 01:39 PM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F - Plane Dares!

Two weeks from today, I will be boarding a plane so that I can fly out and visit my best friend who I haven't seen in two years. It's my first time traveling alone I'm looking for dares that I can do to make it more interesting.

I am staying with my friend for a week, and will probably not do any dares while I am with her, but if you have an idea for a really easy one, let me know and I will consider it. Otherwise, I am willing to complete any dare you have for me, as long as it is within the realm of my limits.

Here is my itinerary:

July 7th
9:25 AM: first flight takes off
10:45 AM: first flight lands
10:45 AM - 1:45 PM: layover
1:45 PM: second flight takes off
6:20 PM: second flight lands

July 7th - July 13th
Staying with my friend

July 13th
7:00 PM: first flight takes off
7:40 PM: first flight lands
7:40 PM - 8:45 PM: layover
8:45 PM: second flight takes off
9:55 PM: second flight lands

Things that have already been established:
-face masks are required on the flight.
-I will most likely be wearing a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.
-I was planning on probably wearing a goodnite while I am traveling because you never know if you're going to find a bathroom.
-I will not bring any diapers on the trip, but I am willing to bring a few extra goodnites.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 01:59 PM   #2
growler21d
Distinguished Member

There is a rather large discrepancy between journey times. I'm assuming you've given local times for takeoff/landing. Can you tell us the duration of each flight please.

As for a dare, on one of the short flights you must always be holding your breasts unless you absolutely need to use your hands for something else. Either over or under your t-shirt. Be sure to squeeze, rub and pinch occasionally.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 02:11 PM   #3
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
There is a rather large discrepancy between journey times. I'm assuming you've given local times for takeoff/landing. Can you tell us the duration of each flight please.

As for a dare, on one of the short flights you must always be holding your breasts unless you absolutely need to use your hands for something else. Either over or under your t-shirt. Be sure to squeeze, rub and pinch occasionally.
What do you mean duration of each flight? I listed the takeoff time and the landing time of each flight, and the flight lasts for that entire period of time.

Also, sorry that is a little too public for me.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 06-23-2021, 02:35 PM   #4
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Do you have any toys that you might be taking with you?

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 02:40 PM   #5
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
All the toys I own are listed in my signature, but I'm not sure if I'll be bringing them with me. I'm afraid of losing them. However, I am willing to consider taking some if you have any ideas.

Old 06-23-2021, 02:43 PM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
Well they do have a toy list, but I'm not sure if they plan on bringing any.

--
I would say something as easy as bringing a pack of gum with you to help with the air pressure and sticking any chewed piece in your bra, but that's likely in your limits.
Can't really do a wedge either if you're going to be wearing goodnights.

Maybe wear your pacifier under your mask?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 02:48 PM   #7
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I would say something as easy as bringing a pack of gum with you to help with the air pressure and sticking any chewed piece in your bra, but that's likely in your limits.
Can't really do a wedge either if you're going to be wearing goodnights.

Maybe wear your pacifier under your mask?
Unfortunately I have braces, so I won't be able to chew gum. But I will definitely add wearing my pacifier to my list of dares! Do you have any ideas of how I could discretely remove it if I need to talk to someone?

Old 06-23-2021, 02:53 PM   #8
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Unfortunately I have braces, so I won't be able to chew gum. But I will definitely add wearing my pacifier to my list of dares! Do you have any ideas of how I could discretely remove it if I need to talk to someone?

Ah, that's no fun. I had those for a but when I was younger.

I don't actually. I assume they might ask your for your drink choice, but I'm not sure how you could remove it easily besides maybe palming it before they get next to you.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 02:55 PM   #9
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Ah, that's no fun. I had those for a but when I was younger.

I don't actually. I assume they might ask your for your drink choice, but I'm not sure how you could remove it easily besides maybe palming it before they get next to you.
Well, I'll definitely keep your dare in mind, and hopefully find a way to discretely remove it in the next two weeks

Old 06-23-2021, 03:01 PM   #10
Garry0993
getDare Devil

While you are airborne, take off your pantie and use it as gag for at least 30 minutes under your mask.

If you feel adventures, try to edge under the blanket in seat. Otherwise do it in the bathroom.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 03:02 PM   #11
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
While you are airborne, take off your pantie and use it as gag for at least 30 minutes under your mask.

If you feel adventures, try to edge under the blanket in seat. Otherwise do it in the bathroom.
I don't plan on wearing panties, but I will definitely be sure to edge in the bathroom.

Old 06-23-2021, 03:23 PM   #12
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
What do you mean duration of each flight? I listed the takeoff time and the landing time of each flight, and the flight lasts for that entire period of time.
Well the total flight time on Jul 7th is about 6 hours and the total flight time on Jul 13th is about 2 hours.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 10:28 PM   #13
Txalan

If your sweats also have a jacket take it off and cover your self within. After you take off, anytime there is an announcement or someone presses a call button finger yourself ​for two minutes.

After you arrive with your frind casually bring up a dare you heard about and ask her if she would help you with it. Your friend gets to control your bra and panties for the day. She can tell you when you have to remove them and can ask for proof. So you might be at lunch and she asks you to remove your panties and give them to her. She could have some fun with you doing this.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 11:58 PM   #14
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txalan View Post
If your sweats also have a jacket take it off and cover your self within. After you take off, anytime there is an announcement or someone presses a call button finger yourself ​for two minutes.

After you arrive with your frind casually bring up a dare you heard about and ask her if she would help you with it. Your friend gets to control your bra and panties for the day. She can tell you when you have to remove them and can ask for proof. So you might be at lunch and she asks you to remove your panties and give them to her. She could have some fun with you doing this.
I don't feel comfortable involving my friend in this side of my life, sorry

Old 06-24-2021, 05:57 PM   #15
diapergirl67

Bumping! Does anyone else have any ideas for things I can do on the plane/in the airport?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare me, dares, female 19, plane, travel