Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2023, 02:12 PM   #1
ftmjake501

Male 34/trans-male/sub seeks 24-36/female/mommy in any place (gentle.patient.)

34/trans-male/sub seeks 24-36/female/mommy in any place (gentle.patient.)

Hello everyone! I'm Jake I'm 34. I'm a transman, 100% on the binary. I have had top surgery and have been on hormones since 2012 so I have typical male body hair, a full (very red) beard, and a masculine voice. There is really not much about me that is feminine apart from my pussy and clit. Yes, that's what I call them, you can too. I don't much like calling my clit a cock - other transguys might, but not me *shrugs*. Misgendering and feminization (including sissification) are absolute hard limits.

I'm currently single and looking for something long term that doesn't just revolve around me shoving things in my holes and sending you pictures. TBH don't expect (or ask for) sexy time or pictures right away. I'd really like to build trust before moving into sexual things. I'm re-evaluating my kinks so please be open to exploring things that I used to like, but maybe don't like any more (i.e. three hole penetration, gags, public). I am trying to figure out edging/ruining, so help with that would be great - or just long-term denial in general. I'm also down to try new things for me that you like. I'm not super masochistic, so pain play should fairly limited (spanking as punishment should be fine). I'm not really into ageplay: I want a Mommydomme for the emotional/interactional dynamic (see below) rather than being a little who needs someone to change their diapers. I mean, sometimes I like coloring or watching cartoons, but its more as an adult doing these things to relax and decompress than as a "child" acting "their age".

Note: I am not looking to just send pics and I'm not going to consider send pics until we've established trust and built a connection - I'm not really comfortable with sending face pics probably for a very long time. Pics and videos are certainly on the table, just not right away. Please don't ask for pics, I'll send them when I'm ready.

A couple non-kinky notes about me: most of my spine is fused so back pain is a regular non-fun part of my life and it makes me not very bendy and I'm neurodivergent (I have anxiety, depression, and autism). I'm being treated for these things and am in therapy but I want to be upfront that aftercare, kindness, patience, and sometimes a bit of flexibility on your part will be necessary. I like a decent amount of communication and lean towards having a more casual/friendly relationship rather than a heavy/deep protocol-based relationship

I'm def into humiliation and dehumanization during play, but only with people I trust. I'm a pretty straight-forward person (#autism), if something is wrong I'll say it. I'd like to expect the same from you. I don't play games. I have a Master's degree, a couple bachelor's degrees, and I work full-time so I'm definitely a functional, intelligent person. I might not be able to play at work (I can often message though), but I can give basically the rest of my day to you (as long as you give me time to read or play games sometimes). I'm mostly going to be available in my late afternoon-night time (Pacific time) on days I work, and all day on my off days - if your awake/active times don't match this, please save us both the sadness of being a good match but not being able to match schedules.

I really want to try to find someone to whom I can give up most responsibility for regular decisions (i.e. shower temperature, food intake, monitoring weight and body measurements (maybe including pee output), and at-home activities (including time for starting exercising, chores, etc.)). I currently shave my armpits and pussy and am in the process of getting permanent genital hair removal. I am looking to improve my physical body - I can do home body weight activities (including yoga), so exercise control is definitely negotiable (but no gym membership). I am also interested in strengthening my willpower and self-discipline but not sure how to approach that - not a requirement for a dom/sub dynamic. I don’t have much extra for things like getting more toys and I'm NOT into the idea of worshiping my dom, calling them my god/goddess (absolute hard limit), or giving them tributes. I prefer cis individuals, but am open to the right trans*/NB person as well. I'm def interested in a dom/sub companionship kind of vibe.

If there is a kink you know you have, or something you want to try...just ask! If its a hard limit (but is asked for in good faith and with genuine interest), I'm usually pretty good about finding an alternative that's similar.

I would really like to find someone local (southwest United States) to play with in person (eventually), but I'm 100% open to the right online relationship if you are available mostly in my afternoon/evenings. If you actually read this far 1) I appreciate you more than you know, and 2) please let me know your favorite pizza topping(s) - replies without pizza toppings will be ignored.

I have learned, over the years, that I prefer people who communicate regularly and frequently. If you're not going to be available for a stretch, just let me know so I know what's happening rather than just dip out. Also, looking for ages between 21-50, but 25-40 are chef's kiss haha. Similarly, I prefer more athletic bodies for my dom, but open to more - it's more about the mental/emotional connection.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading!!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk