Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-27-2019, 05:31 PM   #1
ExtremeFukbitch

Default 22f trash all holes

Hello Sirs and Ma'ams, this pathetic trashstain is looking for ideas as to what disgusting stuff it can put in it's holes. No concern for it's health, shit, trash, anything disgusting, all holes available. The more disgusting the better. Make it what it was meant to be... A dumpster.

Kik: fuckhole4pain

Snapchat: trashyshithole
ExtremeFukbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 05:40 PM   #2
babyaaron
getDare Sweetheart

Can I kink you my stuff to stuff in your trash holes I have so really Disgusting ideas

Last edited by babyaaron; 02-27-2019 at 07:01 PM.
babyaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 05:40 PM   #3
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Ok well to start melt 5 ice cubes in each whole
Now fuskyourself for five minutes with something covered in toothpaste for 5 minutes in your pussy and ass
Now melt 5 more ice cubes
Report how it all went

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 06:18 PM   #4
Goddess Valkyrie
Account Banned

Pour hot sauce up your ass, you can't wash it out until two hours
Proud owner of lightze
Take Revenge on him
Goddess Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 02:57 AM   #5
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeFukbitch View Post
Hello Sirs and Ma'ams, this pathetic trashstain is looking for ideas as to what disgusting stuff it can put in it's holes. No concern for it's health, shit, trash, anything disgusting, all holes available. The more disgusting the better. Make it what it was meant to be... A dumpster.
Collect all your shit and pee for an entire week into an uncovered bucket in your bedroom. For this, you are only allowed to shit or pee during that week in your bedroom, and nowhere else, get nude, and shit or pee directly on the bucket.

You must keep this bucket uncovered and in your bedroom, the same place you use to sleep, for the entire week.

After you survived the stench for a week, when you finish everything you will do that day get naked, go to the bathroom and put some inside each hole: your ass, your pussy, and your mouth one hand full of what you collected. Keep your mouth for last, which should be reinforced with another handful.

Then, wash yourself in the bucket's contains. Making sure to cover your entire body. What's left you will use to fill your mouth with it after every time you eat something or catch some part of your body is uncovered with it.

You are not allowed to wash off any of it nor to wear any clothes on top for 24 hours, so choose your day wisely. If you can manage to stay like this for 48 hours, do so.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 03:04 AM   #6
VauxHall

Some tasks for you.

1. Anything that you eat or drink must first go inside your pussy or ass. You want that chocolate bar for a snack, well first you have to unwrap it, and fuck yourself it, then you can eat it.

If you want a canned or bottled drink, you have to fuck yourself with the drink in the container before you can open it and consume the drink.

All other drinks should be used as enema fluid then drunk.

2. Your shoes; whatever footwear youbhave worn during the day should be used to fuck yourself with when you get home, without cleaning them first.

3. Your mobile phone; tie some string around the case of the phone securely. Make sure the phone is set to have the maximum strength vibrate on for calls and messages. Message several of your friends telling them its important and to call you asap. Slide your phone inside you all the way, leaving just the string to pull it out with, and wait for your friends to call you.

How do those sound?
VauxHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 10:03 AM   #7
Daveandbuttster

Go out to a local dog park. Collect as much dog shit as you can and stuff your mouth and pussy with it.

kik is daveandbuttster
Daveandbuttster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 10:34 AM   #8
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Listen to this file daily for an entire week. It will drive the idea that you are garbage, under hypnosis...

Do not listen to it first (skipping the hypnotic induction). Rather, live the fantasy as it is being told. It will be so much more powerful that way!

https://vive-hypnosis.com/hypnosis/garbage/

It does not involve puttying garbage inside any of your holes, but it does involves turning you into garbage!

I bet you you do not dare!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
disgusting, extreme, scat, torture