Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Valkyries likes and limits

Rate this Entry

Likes and limits

Posted 03-04-2019 at 01:21 AM by Goddess Valkyrie

Likes,
EDGING, edging is a great way to get me horny for dares to come, and I also like the feeling build inside me
DENIAL, denial goes right along with edging, a fantastic way to get me horny and desperate
pain,pain turns me on because it makes me know that what I'm doing is real, weather it's fucking someone, or just getting spanked, the feeling is real.
diapers, I like diapers because it makes me feel a lot less in control, which is something I don't get to do often, I also like the instant punishment if yomu mess one
feet, have you ever looked at a girls soft feet?
degration, degration is great for me as a switch because it makes it very clear who holds the power
humiliation, humiliation is a wonderful way to show someone that you trust them, if your willing to humiliate yourself in front of them
spanking, spanking has always turned me on, and been a fantasy of mine don't know why
wedgies, I love the feeling of anything in my pussy or ass, even if it's just my own thong

Limits,
-Ass to pussy
-ass to mouth
-family
-blood
-permanent
-beastieality
-social suicide
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1378 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0