Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 06-19-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
Night-1991
Account Banned

Default Questions For Masters/Mistresses

A couple of questions for the Masters/Mistresses out there.

1. When you are writing an advert, how much do you want to know about the slave before you put them on a trial/take them in?

2. How often have you gotten dumb replies or seen dumb adverts by fellow Masters/Mistress or slaves?

3. How important do you think that first aid is a good skill that a Master/Mistress or slave can learn?

4. Is there any important ground rules you should lay down for the slave?

5. Do you often feel ashamed that there are fakes around you?

6A. Do you, as a Master, feel that when you see others that just want slaves for a wank, it makes you angry or ashamed? (Mistresses answer 6B)

6B. Do you, as a Mistress, feel that when you see others that just want slaves for a wank, it makes you angry or ashamed?

7. How often do you enjoy going to clubs?

8. Ever had a harem of slaves?, if so, how did it feel, if not, would you like to?

9. What would be the best quality you have?

10. Do you have any slaves that you favour above any other?

End of questions.
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:53 PM   #2
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Technically, I'm a switch, but lean more toward submission. However, I am currently a master which is why I am answering this.

1. When you are writing an advert, how much do you want to know about the slave before you put them on a trial/take them in?
About all I require is a regular picture (clothed), asl, name, limits and preferences.

2. How often have you gotten dumb replies or seen dumb adverts by fellow Masters/Mistress or slaves?
I wouldn't say dumb replies but not well thought out, they don't give anything of what they expect of their slaves and stuff like that. Also it annoys me when aspiring masters (very rarely mistresses), automatically think they're going to be in control when the person hasn't even approved them yet.

3. How important do you think that first aid is a good skill that a Master/Mistress or slave can learn?
Well you know it's all dependent on what kind of master or mistress your'e dealing with. Personally, I don't think it's a necessary thing mainly based on the s/m relationship as a relationship should never escalate to that kind of level in pain. In regular life though, I think it's a good idea.

In my experience, every master/mistress is different. Do I use rules for my slave? Yes, but I kind of think it's more necessary for the master/mistress to follow the rule of not breaking their slave's limits. For most slaves, I think some rules would be obedience, loyalty, and trust as any relationship needs to be built on these. I think it is also important that a slave respects their master/mistress by calling them sir, ma'm, master, mistress etc. I think it is also important that the slave talks to their top if they have concerns about anything.

Actually no I don't, because I know that I am not a fake. I am not too experienced being a master I will grant you that, but I do not see myself as a fake, and I know several others would agree with me on that note. However it does tick me off when people automatically assume that we don't care for our slaves and just see as a bunch of heartless sadists, and we can offer that to some of the posers out there. So it doesn't really make me ashamed it makes me angry.

6A. Do you, as a Master, feel that when you see others that just want slaves for a wank, it makes you angry or ashamed? (Mistresses answer 6B)
In a sense it does make me angry. Once again it just reinforces stereotypes that we have to deal with. If it's just a one night thing or one time thing there's no love or anything that makes a relationship. It makes us people who have long term slaves seem we just have slaves to satisfy our egos and push them around when that is truly not the case for a "real" master in opposed to a fake. Despite what some people think, slaves are people and as such they have feelings and if you just use them just for a quick thirll, you have no respect for the person. Anjelen, Master Emanon, my other fellow masters and mistresses and myself would probably say somethin around the same lines.

I actually don't go to clubs.
8. Ever had a harem of slaves?, if so, how did it feel, if not, would you like to?
No, not really
Creativity because it transcends so many levels in the s/m relationship and in real life. I have gotten many replies from some people that they really enjoy some of the creativity that I put into some of my commands. I get very many people saying they enjoy my dice dares and they ask me to make some and they seem really satisfied for them and it just kind of helps me come up with new ideas for my slave sometimes.
I only have one slave, and I have had only one slave. So I favor her the most.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:29 PM   #3
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to masterddk

1. When you are writing an advert, how much do you want to know about the slave before you put them on a trial/take them in? For me that depends on the slave. I like to find out what experience they have and if they understand what I expect of them. I find it important to first find out that they are genuine and who they say they are.

2. How often have you gotten dumb replies or seen dumb adverts by fellow Masters/Mistress or slaves? Not very often, if I even get a reply at all.

3. How important do you think that first aid is a good skill that a Master/Mistress or slave can learn? Knowing first aid is a skill everyone should know at least a little about. I'm not planning on doing anything that requires it though.

4. Is there any important ground rules you should lay down for the slave? Yes I have some ground rules but not too many. Too many rules just end in having to continually punish your slave.

5. Do you often feel ashamed that there are fakes around you? I don't but they should be ashamed of themselves.

6A. Do you, as a Master, feel that when you see others that just want slaves for a wank, it makes you angry or ashamed? (Mistresses answer 6B) Not quite anger but disappointment. To be honest it is one pleasure a slave can give their master but only a small part and shouldn't be exploited.

6B. Do you, as a Mistress, feel that when you see others that just want slaves for a wank, it makes you angry or ashamed?

7. How often do you enjoy going to clubs? Not as much as I used to.

8. Ever had a harem of slaves?, if so, how did it feel, if not, would you like to? It is an idea I've toiled with but will probably remain a fantasy. All offers are welcome though

9. What would be the best quality you have? patience probably

10. Do you have any slaves that you favour above any other? Yes

DDK

Anyone who may partake is at their own risk

Likes->obedience,orgasm control,tasks and dares

Firm but fair. I respect others limits.

Always happy to meet new people

DDK

Last edited by masterddk; 06-19-2009 at 02:31 PM. Reason: making answers bold
masterddk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:37 AM   #4
Mastersir

1. When you are writing an advert, how much do you want to know about the slave before you put them on a trial/take them in? Its a very simple thing for me i say whats your limits, what are you willing to do, how much am i controlling. I have been known to take them in no matter what they say and somehow open them up to more ideas so they are more willing.

2. How often have you gotten dumb replies or seen dumb adverts by fellow Masters/Mistress or slaves? Alot of times i try to make mine so that theres no questions.

3. How important do you think that first aid is a good skill that a Master/Mistress or slave can learn? I think its important but if you need to use first aid during the relationship because of punishment then maybe you have gone to far. When you say first aid im thinking broken bone, concussion, passing out from loss of air. Not i got a scratch haha.

4. Is there any important ground rules you should lay down for the slave? Do not disobey me listen to what i say and then do it.

5. Do you often feel ashamed that there are fakes around you? Yes

6A. Do you, as a Master, feel that when you see others that just want slaves for a wank, it makes you angry or ashamed? Sometimes but it also makes me feel good because i know im a better master then that.

7. How often do you enjoy going to clubs? Alot.

8. Ever had a harem of slaves?, if so, how did it feel, if not, would you like to? i dont know what a harem of slaves is. Does it mean alot? If it does then no i never had.

9. What would be the best quality you have? Im very understanding.

10. Do you have any slaves that you favour above any other? Yes
Mastersir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:00 AM   #5
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

A couple of questions for the Masters/Mistresses out there.

- That depends on the submissive in question - some i've rejected outright after just a few minutes of conversation, others i've taken 'under my wing' so to speak for a trial period - and others again, i've accepted outright as my slaves based on their personality, maturity, and sincerity.

- Far too often. Grr... Then again, i'm an elitist.

- It's an important skill to have; however any relationship that leads to the regular nececity of it, in my opinion, should be reasessed.

- This depends on a case-by-case basis - though i have adressed the basics in another thread; i'm just too lazy to look for it, now. :P

- No. I try to keep a far-as-possible distance from those i consider to be poseur or those who simply do not live up to my standards. Elitist, i know, but i've seen one too many would-be Dominant strutting his stuff without any idea of the impact they had on their sub - or vice-versa.

- Not as such. However i do feel they should just be honest about it - beginning, during, and afterwards.
How's about a "looking for cyber" section? :P

- Not anymore, though i used to work for one. I got a little tired of the drama over time, though... Then the fad happened and the poseurs ruined my fun.

- I have, at one point - though with five live-ins i was stretching myself simply too thin; i ended up having no time to myself at all - ah, irony, a slave to my slaves' clocks.

- My control over my apparant emotions, particularly vocal.

- There is only one, now.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:40 AM   #6
SimplySynful
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to SimplySynful

I usually, only Age, Sex, Location.If they don't meet my gender and age requirements, then they are instantly denied. Upon passing them, I then I reveal my full requirements, which normally consist of form of communication I use and body type I'm looking for.

A hell of a lot of times, I feel like if you are requesting a mistress, you should do you very damn best. This include correct spelling and grammar. I don't appreciate slaves/subs that text talk, save if for your friends, not your possible mistress.

I think it's fairly important.

I try to make a effort to set up a safe word, just in case.

Yes, I feel that both slaves and Mistresses/Masters should be very real and true.

Yes, I do permit my slave to wank, but they must earn it. He also performs other various tasks.

I don't go to clubs, at least not yet.

No.

A 5 star slave, that would do as I asked under any circumstances, that could impress me with a single action.

Yes, I do. This is most based on performance. Some slaves perform better than others. Other appear more into the lifestyle, and therefore, a lot more willing.
SimplySynful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:07 AM   #7
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

1. I want to know a fairly decent amount of information, i normally look for post that are bigger then 3 paragraphs
2. All the time, but in saying that when i first started i did stupid posts
3. If its offline then it is very important especially if its extreme like choke play
4. Yes but defining what ground rules are, would be different to all masters and mistresses
5. Not so much ashamed but i admit it is disappointing
6. i just feel sorry for the slaves who get sucked in
7. dunno
8. Worth a try i guess
9. im a switch so i see both worlds clearly
10. No

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:16 PM   #8
MercilessDomme

I don't put it in the ad, but I want to know a lot of basic things:
- Age (under 18s are common, and they lie about it)
- Sexual preference (perhaps surprisingly, many straight girls like dommes)
- What time they can be on line (important since I have limited time)
- Who they live with (parents and roommates really cramp slave's style)
- How much experience they have
- What they like and expect (necessary, even if doms would like to please only themselves)
- Do they have webcam or camera (they really need one or t'other)
- Do they want soft or hard treatment (most say they want it harsh, but later discover they don't)

Every day.
Here is a message I got a few days ago (I am not making this up): "cn i b ur slave Limits ball busting"

Online play should never get that rough!

I have a few rules. The most important is to tell the truth (which is, unfortunately, unverifiable).

Should I be ashamed of another's behaviour?

6A. Do you, as a Master, feel that when you see others that just want slaves for a wank, it makes you angry or ashamed?
That's what most slaves want too, at least the online ones. My relationships with slaves are a lot more complicated than that, but good orgams are one reward for good domming.

Never.

Since I play online, harem is not a good word. I like only one slave at a time, but they tend to drop out at inconvenient times, so I take on any that seem to offer good prospects. That means I can be running two or even three at a time.

Forbearance.

Yes; the ones who stick around and give a lot.
As a general rule, the fatter the girl, the better the slave she makes. I have a theory about that, but it would be a separate thread.

If I do not reply to your message, it is because I do not consider it to be worthy of a response.
MercilessDomme is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, mistress, questions, slave