Old 11-10-2009, 10:12 AM   #1
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Some Stuff I've Done

Although nowhere near as exciting as jess_i_kka's stories, I have done some semi-crazy things in my life and I thought I'd share some of them. All of this will be completely non-ficition. I realize this may be a lost effort as stories about women tend to be more visited than a male story but I'll take a shot anyways. Keep in mind that the majority of these stories will not be dares, but things I have done of my own volition. I hope to start these stories soon and I hope I get some traffic. And to all my faithful readers of my other story, see my signature, I have not given up on that, the next chapter should be out soon.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
ohne_id

Send a message via MSN to ohne_id Send a message via Yahoo to ohne_id

it's great to read some non-fiction stories again. most of them really sound fiction to me, hope that's not the case with your story
Old 11-15-2009, 10:34 AM   #3
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to jess_i_kka

can't wait to read them Komodo.
jess_i_kka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:25 PM   #4
chubbsman7

Likewise! Great to have another thread like Jess's!

...And So Summer Starts (Lauren's View)

With these stories, I'll try to update every Monday or so. It depends on my work schedule, really. But I'll post as often (as appropriate, definitely not everyday!) as I can!

Also: A side project of mine:

The In The Black Fedora
chubbsman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:36 PM   #5
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default My First Experience with Semi-Public

Well it's been a long time but I finally am able to post. I must ask you to remember that this story is completely true.

When I was at my first college, I was part to another tord site. I had read some stuff I had posted on there about past experiences, I got really horny and I really wanted to masturbate to orgasm. I obviously wouldn't do that at the school, as I was a commuter and it was a Christian college. Anyways, it was night time out and as I was driving home I continued to think about masturbating and I wanted to be a little daring. Very near my house is a park, and in this park is a playground and a pavillion it is also on a road leading to my house. It is mainly traveled because people like a shortcut to get to the mall which is about a ten minute drive from my house. Near this park is also a church. I thought of how to be a little daring and I parked my car in the church parking lot.
I walked the short distance to the park and sat under the pavillion which is about thirty feet away from the road. I sat under and looked both ways to make sure no one was coming as people often walk dogs around our area, but not at ten in the evening.
I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled down my underwear exposing my cock and balls. I then proceeded to masturbate as normal by just stroking up and down. One car did pass by and I covered up easily. I then proceeded to masturbate until I orgasmed then went back to my car feeling relieved.

Very tame I know, but definitely not my last experience in this park. I know it is short and not that exciting but I do have other experiences that are a little more "exhilirating" and I will tell them when I get the time next.

KJ

Click here!

The following user says Thank You to Komodo Jones for this post:
Old 07-27-2010, 01:13 PM   #6
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default My Second Experience with Semi-Public

I told you that I have had more experiences with that park and I thought I’d continue on it. About a week later I did the same thing, I had done in my last story except this time no cars passed by and even if one did I vowed not to cover up myself. After a while, I was kind of used to masturbating to orgasm underneath the pavilion even though I only had done it twice. However, I was still interested in public nudity. So I decided to explore that park more to see if there was something more I could do even though the park in itself is pretty small.
Here’s a basic description in the park looking at it from across the street at first glance it is a large field with pretty much nothing. Like I said before it’s on a suburban street so it’s not like a dead end like some parks. There is an apartment complex on the right of the park, all one-story. In the middle of the field there is a very small playground, hardly obscuring any of the field. At the very back of the park is a small hill in length, not in width or height. This is used for snowboarding and sledding in the winter time. At the left near the street like I said before is a small pavilion with a picnic table underneath it. And before the church at the top of the hill started tearing part of the park down the park was bordered by a small section of trees. It wasn’t like super small but it wasn’t big enough to be called a forest. If I had to guess I’d say that it was probably the length of two football fields and about one football field across. Also these were all deciduous trees rather than conifers. In layman’s terms the trees lost their leaves in the fall and stayed barren until spring.
Back to my story though. Instead of going under the gazebo, I walked past it and looked at the forest. After a while I saw a little gap, but so small that nothing could really be done in it. In fact, it was more of a small alcove rather than a gap. I walked back further and came across a gap in the forest. I went into the gap and saw a small glade which I decided to investigate. It was a pretty big circular area with another small alcove in one corner that was bigger than the other alcove I saw. Near this alcove there was a tree that was smaller than the other ones surrounding the glade.
So I had made my way back into a large area…what was I going to do that was more than what I had been doing? I thought about this but I thought no sense on thinking with a full bladder. So I just dropped my pants and underwear down to my ankles and pissed. I usually don’t drop them but since no one was around, it was night time, and I was in a secluded area I thought why not. That’s when it hit me. Instead of pulling my pants up. I took my shoes and socks off followed by my pants and underwear and then my shirt. So here I was in this glade, completely nude except for my glasses, high school ring, and watch. I put my clothes near the lone tree in the glade but I thought it would be pretty boring if I just stood there so deciding to be a little more bold…but definitely by any means too much, I walked around the perimeter of the glade a couple of times.
It felt incredible, this was during late autumn and the feeling of cool air against my body with no clothes to hinder the sensation, it was amazing! If you ever get the opportunity to be completely nude in the outdoors or somewhere similar, I highly recommend it. However, if you ever do attempt to do this be very careful where and when you do it and if you’re really worried about it don’t attempt it. My cock was hard the whole time as this was a totally new sensation for me and after doing a few laps around the glade. I masturbated to orgasm, put my clothes back on and went back to my truck in the church parking lot.
True that this entry was a little longer than my past one but I’m still holding back some of the more daring experiences I had in this forest. But you’ll have to wait until later to read about that.

Click here!

Old 07-27-2010, 03:37 PM   #7
ohne_id

Send a message via MSN to ohne_id Send a message via Yahoo to ohne_id

Thank you for telling us your experiences, I really like reading that and would love to hear more of that, continue please!
Old 07-27-2010, 04:23 PM   #8
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Ah! The age of Discovery. It's like being reborn, new discoveries of the beauty of the naked form. Great narration, I look forward to reading how you stretched your limits with each outing!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:35 PM   #9
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Evolution to Semi-Public to Full Public

Over the following few months after my first discovery and experience of the glade, I returned several times and loved the feeling of nothing hindering my naked body from the feel of the cold air. However, even though I enjoyed being nude in public, even if it was secluded, I wanted to take it further. In the glade I felt fairly safe especially at night time. A lot of people walk their dogs around my neighborhood but not during the night so the odds of someone seeing me naked in the glade were slim. Which in a way was good as I was able to experience something daring without worrying too much about negative consequences.
One night also in November I think it was, I returned to the glade, Masturbation Glade as I had called it, and like normal I stripped down but this time I kept my shoes and socks on and left my other clothes by the lone tree. I decided to be a little more risky than I had been. I left the almost certain safety of the glade and walked all the way to the back of the park to the top of the hill where no one could very easily see me in detail because it was so far away from the street the park was on. I think if someone was looking from the front of the park they could tell I was nude but it would take them a while to realize, let alone notice me. However, the apartments on the right side of the park stretched the whole length of the right side so if I walked far enough over anyone could easily look out their window and see a nude man walking around with just his shoes and socks on. I walked half the length of the hill before I returned to the glade. Without the security of being hidden by the glade it made me feel a little more daring but it still wasn’t enough as I was still not extremely visible.
Another night I went back to the glade and stripped down to the same attire just socks and shoes, glasses, school ring, and watch. I left my clothes by the lone tree once again but this time I went to the place where my experiences in this park first began, the pavilion with the picnic table. I sat on the picnic table just in socks and shoes where anyone passing nearby the street could very easily see me completely nude except for footwear. I sat there and masturbated to orgasm in almost no time. It was no problem getting hard since my nudity had no longer become semi-secluded and I was doing something rather dangerous and risky. Once I had came I rushed back to the glade even though I could have easily walked I still wasn’t entirely as gutsy as I wanted to be.
The last huge nudity experience I had in this park almost got me in trouble but rather than leaving this at a cliffhanger I will tell you about it. I streaked for the first time. Granted walking along the hill may have classified as that but streaking is defined as running where as on the hill I walked. Also rushing back to the glade after masturbating could be classified as that but once again I wasn’t in too public of a place since I was sticking to the trees along the border of the park. I was really daring this night and wanted to do something very risky. The dare I had set for myself was to park my truck in the parking lot of the church, go to the glade, strip and then run back to my truck, drive nude to the park and get dressed again. In the past, I have been guessing the month knowing it was in the fall. However I knew that this particular experience was in October as Halloween was just a few days after this experience. The first part went fine. I parked my truck in the church parking lot and walked down to the glade. I stripped off all my clothes, leaving them by the lone tree like usual and walked out to the public street. I started to run up the street sticking close to the trees, crouching and running, on the street itself instead of the park. I got about a fifth of the way up the street until there was a person walking along the opposite side of the street. This woman seeing me naked, rushed to the nearest house to tell somebody that there was a nude man streaking which prompted me in running back to the glade and getting dressed before I got caught as I was old enough to be arrested for indecent exposure. This time reciprocating my outfit I had all my clothes on except for my socks and shoes and instead of being stupid and taking the public street back to my truck, I proceeded to make my way through the small width of trees that would lead me to the church parking lot. In retrospect, I should’ve at least taken the time to put at least my shoes on because there were some spiky branches on the ground of the small woods. And since there was no path and it was dark there was no way to see exactly where I was going or where I was stepping. I finally got to the church parking lot climbed in my truck and drove the short distance home. Thankfully, I was never caught. Even though I could easily go back there later and experiment with nudity again, I went on a hiatus for quite a while. I would say streaking was my most intense experience there but it’s still not the end of the experiences at this park and instead of giving up public nudity permanently, I found another park near my house and this one actually did have a forest that I could “frolic” in. Those stories will be coming up soon enough though. So stay tuned! Also if you have any suggestions on how I could improve this story or any comments/constructive criticism that would be greatly appreciated.

Click here!

Old 08-07-2010, 03:01 PM   #10
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default My First Anal Experience

As later tonight, I will be posting about a dare that I will be doing tonight that involves anal activity, I thought that I should share my first anal experience. It won’t be as exciting or as daring as my other accounts but I still am going to share it. When I was going to college, at a Christian college, and staying at the dorms. I was in my room a lot and thankfully my room mate wasn’t there a lot, which was kind of a good/bad situation. He was really fun to be around so I missed hanging out with him, but that’s what happens when you have a significant other, but on the other hand with him gone it gave me a lot of time to myself which sometimes that time was used to chat with my (then) mistress.
One morning, I had the room to myself and I was completely naked, minus glasses, and bored so I decided to masturbate but after kind of getting bored of playing with my dick, I decided to play with my ass some. So we had a couch against our bunk beds in the dorm and I flipped myself over so that my back and head were on the cushion and my legs were propped up. This allowed my ass cheeks to be spread slightly and allowed me to reach my hand around. After stroking my cheeks for a while, slightly spanking them every now and then, not enough to make noise though, I put my hand between my cheeks. I only used my index finger and stroked my anus and it felt heavenly and I did that for a while and I reached in further but never actually penetrated my anus but I thought I had and I told my former Mistress that I had my first anal experience and told her about my experience.
Now you may be saying that’s not an anal experience and I can say you’re right. My first TRUE anal experience actually happened a couple of years later where I was still at the same college but I was commuting then. I was studying reading a textbook for Foundations of Social Science in my house’s downstairs spare bedroom. Everyone of us knows how fun reading textbooks are…if you’ve never procrastinated in your life. Since I was lying on my stomach to keep myself occupied while reading. I reached my hand down the back of my jeans since they were loose enough, and then I reached my hand down my underwear as well.
Since there wasn’t enough room in my pants to spank myself I just stroked my cheeks with my right hand for quite a while as I read my book but not really comprehending anything. After stroking for a while, I reached between my cheeks to stroke my anus. Instead of really stroking it, I just reached in deeper between my cheeks and deeper until my index finger felt my anus. It was then that I realized that I had not actually done anal like I thought I had before. I had never done anal but I was interested to know what it felt like so I pushed against my anus with my index finger until I felt the small hole being opened and the very tip up to my fingernail was inside my bowels. I didn’t really feel anything as it was such a small amount in there. Desperate to see if it actually felt like anything I continued to press forward and I got it a little above my second knuckle and that’s where I really felt something and it felt fantastic. Wanting to see how far I could go I quickly dropped the book and removed my finger from my anus. I walked down into the basement and quickly dropped my pants and underwear. I bent over spreading my legs slightly so that I could get easier access to my anus. I got my finger down to where it was before and continued to press in as I got past my second knuckle but not by much. Just then the phone rang and I answered it. It was a friend of mine from church asking if my dad was going on a men’s canoe trip or something. It was kind of a weird feeling to a churchgoer with my finger in my ass and it felt like he would never stop talking.
After the conversation ended, I tried to push my finger in deeper but it was not going any further. I then remembered that lube makes things go in easier. Not having any professional lube and not knowing what to use I sucked my finger to use saliva as a lube. Knowing the resistance my anus would put against my finger, I slipped the wet finger in and it went in much easier and deeper than my first attempts. I didn’t do much after that but made a mental note to use lube for my future anal experiences. I enjoyed the feelings so I knew that if I actually had a Mistress in the future that would actually make me do things or if there were anal dares on my past tord site, I would be able to do them. I had many finger anal experiences after that but I don’t remember much of them. However, I did have other anal experiences that I will always remember and at some time in the future I will share them in the future. In fact the next park story I tell includes an anal experience. So hope you are enjoying my stories, although pretty tame, and feedback is always appreciated.

Click here!

Old 08-22-2010, 09:53 AM   #11
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default A Saddening Experience Intrigues Me

As you may have read in some of my previous chapters, the forest I have talked about many times has been cut down by the church bordering it. There's another park relatively close to it, I often times played in it as a kid as I use to live within walking distace of it before we moved to another part of the city. This park has a huge forest in it and one time I decided to explore further into it and saw a pretty fair clearing with a few trees and a whole bunch of tress further on and it was pretty far off the path that was in the forest. I dubbed this place Komodo Grove and had a lot of fun exploring my own naked self and public nudity since this was a fairly large area to explore. Well yesterday, I was going to either go to Bible Study or sexually pleasure a man. Obviously I wanted to the latter, since my opinions about Christianity have kind of dissolved. Sadly, the man never contacted me back so I didn't get to please him but maybe some time else. However, I didn't feel like going to House Church so I planned to see the movie Despicable Me before it went out of theaters and wouldn't be able to see it until it came out on video. I had an hour to burn before I wanted to get to the theater so I decided to go to the park to practice some public nudity since I hadn't done some in a while. Well I drove to the park and nobody else was there and I walked back to the pavilion near the back of the park to check out the picnic table writing. Sadly, nothing crude was on there and no offers of blow jobs or anything not that I'd be able to call any of the numbers since I didn't have my cell phone.
So disregarding that, I walked to the very back of the park to the entrance of the path. I walked along the path for just a little bit before I noticed the landmark that told me where to go there is a cement pipe that runs into a lake and at that point I cross the pipe and turn left to go until the pipe empties into a lake and then I turn right.
I looked towards the grove and my heart sank. True Komodo Grove was a clearing with trees and it still was a clearing...but all the trees were cut down! Making a dirt path about half the length of a basketball court. I mean there were trees on either side of the path but they were so close together that I couldn't really do anything. I walked along the path to see if all of the expanse of the grove was cut down...and as I walked along I just got more agitated as there was no real place to safely practice my love of being nude in nature. As I walked along I came across a concrete slab and walking some more found a wodden bridge.
I kept on walking as the path narrowed and a plan formulated in my head so that my experience wouldn't be ruined. I walked around to a bank of a small creek that was on the large path that I noticed earlier. As I walked to it I heard a sound behind me and saw something that looked like a man with an orange shirt holding something white and twisting it around. However, I just later figured it was probably a deer running away but I was still cautious and was thinking of not trying my plan. After I crossed the small creek I was back at the concrete slab which symbolized the end of the large path. I walked a few steps and then stepped into a small alcove on the side of the path even though it wasn't a well hidden alcove just as open as the path.
My plan was to walk the whole length of the path completely naked but the appearance of what could be man did make me doubt if I should do it. I said to myself out loud "Should I or shouldn't I. Do I not dare or do I dare." I threw this back and forth for about 10 seconds before I finally said out loud in a soft voice, "I dare." I took off my shirt and my under tee shirt and hung them on a nearby tree branch. I then slipped off my shoes so I could take my pants and underwear off. I stood on my shoes so that my socks wouldn't get dirty and slipped my jeans off and took my briefs off. I did have a reason for wearing briefs and I'll tell you that later. So there I was naked except for my socks, shoes, and glasses. I picked my clothes up as I didn't have the courage to leave them there walk to the end of the path and walk back and hope that my clothes were still there because if they weren't I was in deep shit especially since there could've been a man in an orange shirt.
I did walk the whole length of the path I didn't run or walk fast or meander around I just wanted to walk the length of it so that I could still get to the theater on time.
The whole length was probably about one fifth of a mile maybe even quarter of a mile. When I got to where the original entrance to the grove was before near the cement pipe. I put on my clothes back except for my underwear which was the purpose of wearing briefs as I didn't mind getting rid of them as I was going to do an underwear dare I created for the second time. My first time will definitely be explained as well. Also if you want to attempt this dare click here for the thread. My experience is on there but there are some details I omitted so I will be retyping it.
So anyways I walked along the cement pipe until I got back to the main path. I left my underwear on a branch of a tree and left it there going commando for the rest of the day. I got back to my car and went to the theater to see "Despicable Me" but that's not the end of my day yesterday.
I got to the theater in time and thankfully since I'm a card carrying member of the cinema I got a coupon for a free small popcorn and what's a movie without popcorn?! So I went to the concession stand and they offered I could make it a medium for just $1. How could I resist that and I also got a medium Diet Coke. And everyone knows how expensive concessions are so it still cost $6.53. What a rip-off but oh well. Anyways, I got to the movie theater as the credits were rolling from the previous showing. No one was there for a while. I thought I was going to have the theatre to myself as that has happend once before and I exposed my privates and masturbated to orgasm. I thought I was going to do the same thing this time even though I'm currently on a dare that says I can't cum but only edge. However, I would be willing to break this dare to sieze this opportunity. I was going to take it a little further though by slipping my jeans down to my ankles so I would practically be half naked. I was sitting in the very back row in the middle. A family came in while the inside look was rolling but they sat near the front so I was still good. More people leaked in and they too were out of distance of seeing me. I was still ready. A group of three came in and sat very close to me. Only two rows were seperating us. Was I really going to be that daring sitting that close and masturbating to orgasm when they were that close? Of course I was then my plans were foiled as another family came in and sat in the row directly in front of me to my left a little bit. I could still expose it and hide it when my popcorn ran out but then a couple sat in the same row as me so that attempt of a second time in the theater was over.
So I watched the movie and I almost cried tears of joy because well I won't tell you why just in case if you hadn't seen the movie yet. So I left and I planned on stopping at a Chinese restaurant on the way back to get some take out. However, I was still kind of bummed by Komodo Grove being cut down and not being able to do things in the movie theater. I started driving to the restaurant and hear the platt(sp?) of where my house is situated, there's a driving range. I stopped there and now that I think about it, it would be kind of interesting to be nude and walk the whole length of the driving range but I don't know if there's security there or cameras or what not so I decided against it. But in the parking lot, I pulled my pants down to my ankles so I would be driving to the restaurant half naked. There were some busy parts with streetlights and some dark parts. It was dark outside so that's why I didn't have a problem doing it. And some of you know how your privates have a certain smell when you get aroused yeah the windows were up and I was enjoying the smell. Back on track though, I have almost mastered driving with only one hand. So while I had to use both hands to make turns, most of the time I was driving with my left hand and my right hand was masturbating. I didn't orgasm at all which was fine, I didn't even edge but when I got to the restaurant it was closed. So I had to go to a nearby KFC and went through the drive through. Since I wasn't about to get arrested for indecent exposure going through the drive through. I pulled my pants back up and went there and went home normally.
Although Komodo Grove may be destroyed I am intrigued. There may be some ideas in my naughty mind that I may want to try in an open space there. Although I had told my previous slave and my previous Goddess I would love to have sex with them there. That's now probably not a possibility since they're no longer with me of course. But maybe in the future some woman, and maybe some man, will be crazy enough and daring enough to have some fun in this open area. If you want to see some of the pictures I took of what once was Komodo Grove I will be uploading another album on my profile so be sure to check them out. Until next time, hope you enjoy reading this and feedback and constructive criticism is always appreciated.
KJ

Click here!

Old 08-22-2010, 09:27 PM   #12
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Great post! I'm glad that you're still doing this! Great to hear about all the stuff that you've done! Write more please!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:42 AM   #13
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default The Stupidest Thing I've Done Thus Far

If you look at the subject line you'll notice the word stupid. In this context, stupid means extremely dangerous. Somewhat related to jess_i_kka's encounter I would reccomend not doing this. This may have some context errors that I haven't fixed as I posted this on another site a little over a year ago shortly after the experience happened so I apologize. Also this one will be written more like a narrative than my other ones. Still nowhere near as exciting as some other stories on here but still done of my own volition and completely true.

I was nervous, my heart was pounding, I had an uneasy feeling in my gut. Was this guy sane, was he going to try to kill me as soon as he stepped into the house, was he going to force me into something I didn't want to do? These questions went through my entire mind and body as I waited by the window waiting for him to come over. I tend to make goals for myself when my parents are on vacation. The last time they left, I made it a goal to try something I had wanted to do for a long time and that's public nudity. I didn't do anything big but my goal was to WALK around the outside of my house completely naked, except for my glasses. I am happy to say that I completed this but that is not the point of this entry. Originally, my goal for this time at my parents was to pee outside and if I didn't I would get punished. Two things made this undoable. The first, was we had hardwood flooring installed this week, and I may enjoy public nudity, but only when I know one will be able to see me easily. The second reason was that there was nobody to give me punishment. Shortly before my parents left for their cruise, my former Mistress broke up our s/m relationship. We're still friends though. So I had to think of another alternative. So after countless years of playing by myself when at home even before I met my former mistress, I decided why not get someone else to play with. So that was my goal this time, to have some sexual activity with someone besides myself in real life. Well for the first five days of my parent's ten day awayness. I got nothing, I had put two ads on craigslist one looking for a woman and another looking for a man. I got tons and tons of responses the only problem was that all of them were spam leading me to some website that I didn't want to be a part of. So, instead of waiting for an encounter I decided to search the site to see if I could find anything interesting. I saw one ad that intrigued me it was from a 41 year old male, a little old for my tastes but he said that if the person would host he loved men to bend over so he could lick their balls, turn them around so he could suck their penis and if things went right he would recieve a facial or be willing to have the host pound his bare butt. No I am still not enitrely sure about fucking a guy or getting fucked by a guy. I don't know why I'm just not even though I've fantasized several times about women doing with me a strap-on. So I decided to respond to his ad just figuring it was another spam ad, as some of the ads I responded to were spam as well. This guy was real, however and he soon e-mailed me back and said he would like to get together with me. I told him I was going to eat dinner with my grandmother that night, and that wasn't a lie, and he said to e-mail him when I got back.

Well my grandmother and I went out to eat, I got home, checked my normal websites and then e-mailed him. For three hours I got no response from him so I figured he flaked. Three hours later, he sent me an e-mail saying he had to work late and that he'd still like to come over since he was off work. So despite my cautious judgments, I gave him my address and he said he would be there in a few. That's when nervousness set in. I waited by the window waiting for him even though I was kind of hoping that he wouldn't come. My cat meowed at me and I picked her up and started petting her fearing the worst thinking this may be my last time to pet her.

Well a few minutes later a car slowly passed and turned around in a driveway to park near my house. I stepped out on the front porch so if he was going to kill me I may have a few witnesses.

He was very cool with it though if I didn't want him to do anything and he offered to leave. After mulling it around in my mind for a while I was in a bit of a paradox. I wanted him to leave as I was nervous, but I didn't want to feel like a jerk for letting him come over here just to make him leave. So I eventually invited him in. We made small talk for a while, he asked if he could get an ice water and I said he could. So we talked for a while he was trying to convince me that he was sane and trying to ease the tension a little bit. He said he normally didn't do things like this but I could tell he wanted to because a few times he would say things like "Well I don't know if you want to get naked or take your pants off." After a few minutes of small talk I finally mustered up some courage and said "If I don't do this now, I'm probably not going to ever."

With that remark I took my jeans off and was half naked in front of him since I was going commando. I walked over to him, and he adjusted in his chair a little bit and he was fondling my cock and balls. He said that they were nice which I was a little embarrassed at because I am very ashamed of how short my cock is. He did that for a while and I noticed that my shirt was kind of in the way. I had planned on keeping that on but I decided to take it off, so here I was completely naked, except for my glasses, in front of a 41 year old man I didn't know anything about except for his first name. When I took my shirt off he commented on how hairy I was because I have a very hairy body.
He asked if I had any Vaseline or lube of any kind, and I said I didn't so he shrugged it off. And then he just took my cock in his mouth and started sucking it. He couldn't really suck it though because it's so short so he mainly just licked around it. You think I would be long enough for him to suck, but I wasn't getting hard probably because I was so nervous. He grated his teeth along my cock a little too hard in my opinion, but it felt good to have a warm mouth around my cock. He took my cock out of his mouth with a popping sound and I asked him if he swallowed. He said he preferred not to, but I was just asking him just in case. Turns out I didn't cum in his mouth. He repeated the process of shortly sucking it three more times before he went back to touching it giving me hand job.

When he was giving me the hand job I asked him two questions. The first was "Are you disease free," and he affirmed that and then I asked him if he would mind if I reciprocated and he said "If you want to." After a little bit of stroking me he said, this would be easy if I had some lube or something "Do you have any lube or olive oil?" Now I knew I had olive oil so I got some of that. And he asked if he could join me by being naked. I didn't have any protests. We had gotten this far so he took off all his clothes so here were two naked guys, in a house that is owned by a Christian family.

He fondled me a bit more and I told him that I had wanted to reciprocate. He stood up and continued to stroke my cock. He took my right hand and he put it on his cock and I started stroking him as well. As he picked up the intensity of his stroking, I matched. So we masturbated each other for a while but he was obviously getting bored with the same thing. And I apologized for taking such a long time to cum because I do. He had other plans though he asked me if I would bend over on the couch, he said he wasn't going to do anything and with the way things had been going I trusted him So I went over to the couch put my hands on the cushion bent down with my legs spread apart. He fondled me for just a little bit before he did another thing he said he would do in his ad he licked my balls for only a little bit before he started to jack me off some more. At one point in time, he was still kneeling but he spread my ass cheeks apart and started rubbing my ass hole with his thumb. He then moved back to my cock and grabbed my ass cheek with his left hand and lightly spanked it. Now I had been pretty quiet during this whole encounter and in retrospect I should have asked him for more because I love to be spanked, either by myself or somebody else.
After a while of using his right hand he started using his left hand, grabbed my other ass cheek and spanked it again. He did this one more time before he solely concentrated everything on my cock. He jacked it off for a few more minutes and I was close to cumming several times near the end but he jacked mine off, then jacked his off, letting me settle a little bit so I never did cum during any of this. After he was done we exchanged in small talk maybe for two minutes before he got dressed again and I told him I would see him to the door. So I walked behind him completely naked seeing him to the door. He was worried about the neighbors seeing me, but I assured him that I had done stuff that would get me in a lot more trouble with the neighbors than seeing me naked at the door. He left, I closed the door then locked it. I hadn't believed I had just done that but despite all my nervousness at the beginning, I am glad I did it.

I told my former mistress about the experience and she was very happy because she loves guy on guy action. So although mild, I had completed my goal of when my parents were away.

As always constructive criticism, feedback, and comments on the experiences are always welcome.

Click here!

Old 05-26-2011, 01:44 PM   #14
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default My First Sexual Experience With a Woman

Been a long time since I've written on here but what I'm about to write, once again is not the most exciting experience you'll ever hear of I'm sure but it was for me. This as evidenced by the title was the first sexual experience I've ever had with a woman in real life. Sure I've had years of practice doing what my former Mistresses told me to do but it all pales in comparison to actually having "fun" with someone else in real life. As in my last experience this was done via craigslist. And if you're a guy who's tried to find a girl on craigslist, you know it can be very difficult to find one who's actually real with a whole bunch of spammers everywhere.
But thankfully, one of the responses I got was from a real woman who lived about twenty minutes away from me. For all intents and purposes and to protect her anonymity I'll just call her Kate instead of her real name. So when Kate sent her first e-mail to me she had no problem including a picture of her tits and of her pussy. Sadly, I never got to the latter but what happens, happens. Anyway, we were on im for quite a while chatting talking about sexual matters and stuff, and ironically I had to leave for a bit to go to Bible study. Before I left though, I returned the favor by sending Kate two pictures of my package, one shaven, and one hairy. She liked the hairy one better.
This next part is going to be almost directly copied from an entry I wrote in my journal. Also ironically, this happened on a Sunday morning while my parents were at church, I stayed home.
(taken straight from my journal) The night before we had discussed where we were going to meet and what we were going to do. Oddly enough she wanted to perform oral on me, but she was a little worried about me giving her oral. I thought it would be the other way around. Also the night before, we were both on webcam and she had her tits on display most of the time. Le me just say Kate is a bbw (big beautiful woman) who is Asian (not Oriental but more Thaish) and is shorter than me. So we were supposed to meet at this Chinese restaurant then head back to my house. She texted me in the morning saying if I would rather meet at the mall. Well since I live near there and I know where that is we decided to meet there. When I drove there and waited in the parking lot I was nervous as I didn’t know if she was sane or not. She eventually got there and when she parked near me we didn’t even talk, we texted. After a few texts back and forth, we went back to my house. As we went in Maggie(my dog) barked her head off at Kate. We exchanged in small talk and long awkward silences before I suggested we start. I locked Maggie in the spare bed room and closed all the blinds in the family room. I then stripped down to just my glasses. I told her she could get naked if she wanted but she said maybe next time which was cool because cfnm (clothed female, naked male) is one of my turn-ons.
So there I was completely naked, save for my glasses and there she was completely clothed. I sat down in the chair in the family room that doesn’t recline with my hardening cock on display, my balls were not as easily accessible, which I play not remedy next time. Kate got up and walked towards me and got to her knees between my spread legs about to engage in her first experience with a man. And I was about to get my first real sexual experience with a woman. I had told her earlier about my first sexual experience with a mature man and I think she asked something about how he stroked it or something I can’t remember but soon she had her right hand wrapped around my cock and was giving me a hand job. I was so glad I wasn’t so nervous so that I was hard because I didn’t want her first experience to be with a limp cock. I had planned on getting a blow job from her but she seemed to be set on only giving me a hand job. She did perform some slight oral on it mainly the shaft not the head. She sucked on it and made a popping sound when she released it. She also did play with my balls a bit just felt them with her other hand. However, since the balls are more sensitive than my cock, it felt amazing! I felt bad that she had to keep asking if it felt good as I’m almost dead silent during stuff like this. I was kind of upset that she was going to please me and I wasn’t going to be able to please her since I’m a sub. But at some point in time she asked if I would like to see her tits again. I said yes even though the response in my head was “Duh!” She pulled the top front of her shirt to reveal her beautiful dark tits and she left them out. Then she elated me by telling me I could touch them. I didn’t hesitate at all, I didn’t know what to do so I just ran my hands over them before I started squeezing and kneading them. Now I can’t remember if it was directly after this or later after she stroked my penis some more but she told me I could suck on them. Once again I didn’t hesitate. I flicked my tongue over one of her nipples before sucking on it. I then went to the other one and did the same and she told me I could bite them. I didn’t want to hurt her so I just lightly gnawed on them. I orally pleasured her tits for a while, one time switching between them by licking my way to the other. Kate was a little more vocal as she moaned lightly. After I was done, she went back to my cock. We alternated for a while my cock got pleasure, her tits got pleasure. Now several other things happened, but I’m not sure when so I’ll just state them. Several times she propped herself up and sucked on my nipples. The funny thing is it almost felt beter than the hand job I was getting! One time I went to suck her tits and since she couldn’t get to my cock as easily she ran her hands all over my body; I was in ecstasy! For being inexperienced she knew what the hell she was doing. Another I went to suck her nipples, I was sucking and she said, “Bite them.” I had been following orders from women all my life and I wasn’t about to stop. I gnawed on them like before but she said, “Harder,” so I bit harder but didn’t hurt her. Another time I was fondling her tits and was about to stop to let her continue but as I pulled away she grabbed my right wrist and guided my hand back to her left tit. So both of us fondled each other simultaneously. I hadn’t come yet and she wanted to see it. I took over and jerked off fast and eventually came. She then took my semen and smeared my cock with it giving me a hand job for just a little bit then it was over.

Sadly, this was my first and last experience with Kate, as I just texted her a couple of days ago because I was horny and see if she wanted to meet up again. She has a boyfriend now and has moved on. So I just put an ad on cl a couple of days ago and I'm hoping to meet another lady, hopefully one who will be able to let me experience my first pussy.

Click here!

Old 07-22-2011, 11:41 AM   #15
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Just Some Extra Info

I do have some info about this story. The first thing I have to say is bad news. In the chapter of this post entitled A Saddening Experience Intrigues Me, I talked about the destruction of Komodo Grove, I now know why it was torn apart. Sadly, the area was cleared to build a disc golf course. I explored the forest the other day and there's almost no where to be nude without being seen. With this and the other forest being torn down there's no nearby areas that I know of where I can practice semi-secluded public nudity.
However, despite this upset, I will continue to write in this if I get dares from my requests that I post, or by particular dares that intrigue me. Also even though this is a story if you want to dare me to do something that you think would make a good story on this post let me know via pm and if it fits within my limits it may appear on here.
KJ

Click here!

Advertisements
Kink Talk