Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-17-2014, 01:31 AM   #1
NerdGirl

Default I need punishments

Hello everyone, I have the whole day free, up to 7pm UK time, so I have around 9 hours. I must be punished for pleasuring myself to much, but abandoning get dare and not punishing myself. I constantly play with my nipples, therefore if will need long nipple punishments, but I also believe bladder control and position dares will also be required. Maybe pussy spanking if you think I have been that bad. Please leave punishments for if I fail any of the dares, I've been a bad girl, I'm sorry. I have all day, please punish me.

Items: Only household items such as wooden spoon, hairbrush, toothbrush/toothpaste, clothespins etc..
NerdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 01:34 AM   #2
willingmale
Distinguished Member

well you should start with a mouth soaping!

use your toothbrush and use the soap as your toothpaste and make sure you are very thorough

you must brush for 2 1/2 minutes, reapply the soap, and brush for another 2 1/2 minutes

Limits: family, anything that would get me arrested or fired, permanent

PM me MOUTH SOAPING and I'll do a mouth soaping dare of your choice

PM me COLD and I will take a cold shower for x minutes and fill myself with X amount of ice cubes then stand in the middle of the room without drying for the same amount of time afterwards (max 15)
willingmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 01:43 AM   #3
willingmale
Distinguished Member

Also from 11am (UK time) for one hour you will have nipple clamps on, rotating every five minutes

(karma!)

Limits: family, anything that would get me arrested or fired, permanent

PM me MOUTH SOAPING and I'll do a mouth soaping dare of your choice

PM me COLD and I will take a cold shower for x minutes and fill myself with X amount of ice cubes then stand in the middle of the room without drying for the same amount of time afterwards (max 15)
willingmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 01:48 AM   #4
corsa198
getDare Addict

As you need to be punished - I think in the 9 hour period you should be restricted from using the toilet.

If you have to pee you must find somewhere outside of your house to do it - say the back garden. But if you use this once you cannot use it if you have to go again.

Also - you cannot pee more than twice during the day so you may have to get creative with where you can pee a second time.

As it's hot you should also make sure you drink plenty to stay hydrated so drink a large glass of water or similar at least once every hour.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 01:58 AM   #5
NerdGirl

Yes sir, I will make sure to complete your bladder control dare

Items: Only household items such as wooden spoon, hairbrush, toothbrush/toothpaste, clothespins etc..
NerdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 02:08 AM   #6
Master.
Distinguished Member

Drink four large glasses of water and then fetch a pen and paper, you may not pee until you have done 250 hand written lines saying "I have been a bad girl, I must be better behaved!".
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 02:30 AM   #7
ballbinder

since you want some nipple pain lets prepare tie up your tits at the base nice and tight forcing your nipples to become erect all by themselves..

Likes: bondage, femdom, hidden public, orgasm denial, teasing,
verbal humiliation, CBT
Dislikes (punishments): anal, cross dressing.
Limits: pee, poo, family, friends, illegal, messy, cum eating, full face pics
ballbinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 02:56 AM   #8
falakaguy91

200 ass spanks will be good for you!

LIKES-DISLIKES-LIMITS HERE

PM DARES
falakaguy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 03:05 AM   #9
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Take some toothpaste apply to your toothbrush and clean your nipples, with circler motions for 5mins.
Take a dab of toothpaste and apply it to your anus and rub it in.
Then take a clamp and apply to each nipple. Each on is to remain there for 5 mins then t be twisted for 1 min. Then removed and reapplied after 10 mins. Do this for 1 hour.
Take a wooden spoon and paddle your pussy 100 times followed by 100 to each nipple then a further 100 to your clit.

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 07:30 AM   #10
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Seeing how you cannot keep from pleasuring yourself, your punishment is rather simple. You will pleasure yourself from now until 7pm, bring yourself to orgasm at least once every five minutes. You will not stop until 7pm.

After 7pm, you will not orgasm for the rest of the week. You will edge yourself every hour during the week, excluding hours you sleep. At the end of the week, you may return to this thread, start a new thread, or beg me via PM to allow you to orgasm.

Your Signature And You!, a guide to signatures starring Fran the neophyte piņata.
So You Want To Request A Dare?, some guidelines on how to dare to be dared.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple pain, punishment bad slut