Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-09-2014, 01:48 AM   #1
Master.
Distinguished Member

Star 1 A Dare For An Exhibitionist: Changing Room

Preface
This task is designed for people (originally females but I believe it would work just as well for guys) who like or would like to try exhibitionism. This task is designed so that people will see you. This may seem a little scary (or for some of you guys very exciting) but the beauty of this task is that you only you get to choose how daring you're prepared to be. In my opinion this dare can be approached in 2 different ways: Realistic and Silly. These mindsets are not mutually exclusive so feel free to combine the two. The most important thing to consider when doing this task is that it just a vague idea of a dare, this allows you (or your dominant) freedom to make this task your own. Please note: I do not know the laws for every specific country so please check that what you are planning is legal before going ahead with it.

Preparation
Find a clothes shop to do this task in, it can be busy or quiet, big or small, this of course depends on how many people you are willing to expose yourself to. Go around the shop and pick out some clothes to try on (these can be used for the task or just as an excuse to use the changing rooms). Now make your way to the changing rooms. When in the changing rooms you now have the chance to do some daring things before continuing with the task (you do not have to do anything, it all depends on how daring you want to be). You must now decide what to wear when exposing yourself: What body parts do you wish to expose? How easily exposed do you want those body parts to be? Will you wear your own clothes or ones you have picked from the shop? When you are ready, get (un)dressed in the clothing that you wish to expose yourself in. You are now ready to do the task.

Exposure
You will run out of the changing rooms (my favourite excuse for why you are doing so is because of a spider), the spider excuse requires quite a bit of noise and acting but any other excuse can be used. Now you are outside of the changing rooms you have some decisions to make: How long are you going to stay exposed? Are you going to be discrete or easily noticed? Are you going to get your stuff or will you ask somebody else? Are you going to try and cover up and act embarrassed or stand up straight and act confident? After you have gotten all of your items back from the changing and you are correctly dressed you have completed the task.

Examples
I have come up with a few examples so that you have an idea of the kind of choices you can make.
  • Run out wearing revealing clothing (short skirts/shorts and a shirt revealing lots of cleavage, underwear is optional) that you would not normally wear. Scream loudly and draw attention to yourself, ask an assistant to get your clothes and hug them after they have fetched your clothes. Return to a different stall to re-dress in your normal clothes. (optionally a buttplug/dildo could be inserted to make this more extreme).
  • Wearing a button up top/dress (bra and panties optional) with a number of buttons undone. Act extremely embarassed when you realised that your buttons are undone and redo them, nervously re-enter the stall to get your things back. (Edging before performing this task could be done to increase enjoyment).
  • Topless (bra optional), run out screaming, cover up when you realise you have no top on and shyly ask an assistant to return your clothes. (Body writing could be used for the more extreme folks).
  • Bottomless (panties optional) with a choice of how far down your top goes to cover up. Return to your changing room as soon as somebody sees you. (Spanking yourself beforehand so that a hand print is visible on your arse is a way to spice up this version of the task).
  • Combination of bra/panties (both, or one of the two), cover up as best as possible when you "realise" you are exposed and shyly ask an assistant to fetch your clothes, get dressed in the middle of the store thanking the assistant profusely.
  • Completely naked (be careful with this one though), run back to your stall as soon as you are seen by a person.

If you do not want to choose what you're going to do for yourself, feel free to pm me or post here with how daring you are willing to be and I'll be happy to tell you how you should do this task. Please post all reports for this task in this thread, if you are a dominant feel free to give out this task but please give me credit for it as well as telling the submissive to post their report in this thread.

I hope you enjoy this task, have fun!
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Master. for this post:
Old 06-09-2014, 03:20 AM   #2
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Please pm me or kik me to dress me up.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:49 AM   #3
slutnextdoor

Red face

Yesterday I went ahead and completed this dare.

I went to a fairly sizable clothing store the next town over, wearing a white lace thong and matching low cut bra under my jeans and sweatshirt. To make things easier, I had my keys and wallet in my pocket, leaving my purse at home. When I got there, there were about a dozen people that I could see in the store, as I looked around and picked out a sundress that I "wanted to try on".

Then I went into a dressing room, hung the sundress up on the back of the door, and stripped off my jeans and sweatshirt (and sandals) leaving them on one bench, while I sat down on the other bench. I was already blushing and trembling a bit I was so anxious, but sitting there in my bra and panties I edged once. Then I took a deep breath, gave my best "scared of a spider" scream, and ran out of the dressing rooms.

There seemed to be less people about than when I had gone in, but there were two men and three women nearby that I know saw me at least. I ran towards the first man I saw, and made a show of hiding behind him, pointing back to the dressing rooms and saying there was a huge spider in there. He was very nice, and tried to calm me down. I could tell he was enjoying the view, though he tried not to be obvious about it. A lady who worked with the store came over to inquire, and my "hero" explained that I'd been scared by a large spider in the dressing rooms, before I could say anything.

While he was talking, I "realized" how exposed I was, and made a show of trying to cover myself, stepping next to a clothes rack to hide a bit from people farther away (as I did, I noticed at least two other people a little bit away pretending not to watch). I told her that I couldn't go back in there, and asked if she would please go and get my things, and she agreed. While she was doing that, my "hero" continued to try and calm me down and make me feel at ease (to his credit he did a good job of doing so without coming across like he was hitting on me, or in any creepy way).

When the store lady came back with my things, she also had the sundress with her. I told her I would try it some other day, as I couldn't go back in there right now. I took my clothes from her, and gave her a quick hug and thanked her. I then turned to my "hero" and gave him a big hug, thanking him for being my hero and helping calm me down. I hugged him tight enough that I could "feel" how much he was enjoying seeing me.

I then quickly pulled my sweatshirt and jeans on, followed by my sandals while they both stood there with her looking away, and him pretending to be looking away. I then thanked them both again, and high tailed it out of the store. I noticed a few other people watching me as I left.

I was blushing the entire drive home.

My PM tasks -- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72501
slutnextdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 01:59 PM   #4
LauraG8474

Default eek a spider

read my dare of this here

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71004
LauraG8474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:46 AM   #5
DiaperBaby
Account Banned

Did this earlier today..
Spoiler:
I got out wearing diaper, pink dress, black knee socks and a pair of sandals. As I walked towards the clothes shop I started feeling desperate, I instantly knew this was going to be fun.. and humiliating. I got there a few minutes later, started looking through the racks of clothes. I picked out some clothes that I actually wanted to buy, figured I might as well when I'm here.

When I had gathered my things I headed to the changing rooms. I entered the one in the far end, there were four of them and only one was taken. I took off my shoes, socks and finally stripped off the dress. I looked in the mirror, saw myself standing there like a big baby in her diaper. I felt confident, but nervous too.

I took a deep breath. Counted to ten in my head. Then I screamed, not very loud, but loud enough for the person in the changing rooms counter would notice. I bashed my stall door opened jumped out wearing only my diaper and said loudly: "oh my god there's a big spider in there", trying to sound as scared as possible. My heart raced. The woman behind the counter looked at me then got up from her chair.

I crossed my legs and started peeing in my diaper. I looked down on the floor, ashamed. Well, pretending to be, in fact I was enjoying this a lot. The woman approached me, asking if I was fine. I didn't look at her, I already knew that she saw me pissing my diaper. I mumbled that I saw a spider in there, and she went to take a look. No one else had seen me yet, I think.

The woman told me there was no spider in there, and she asked again if I was fine. I wasn't done peeing yet, but my diaper seemed to hold it all in. I really did feel like baby. I thanked her and walked back in, got dressed again, and left the clothes I had picked out. I was now actually feeling ashamed and embarrassed, and as I walked out the stall and then the shop, I kept my eyes focused on the ground all the time.
Dislikes: pain, full public
Limits: family & friends, illegal, pics, blood
DiaperBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 04:45 PM   #6
geosnake7
Account Banned

These stories are really good sounds like a fun dare, sadly i'm not daring enough to do it, but would like to hear more stories of people that do.
geosnake7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
daring, exhibitionism, exposure, public, semi public