Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-13-2013, 06:12 AM   #1
CookieMaker

Send a message via Yahoo to CookieMaker
Cool Full-time omorashi (any gender, any age)

This is long-term dare for people who like pee holding, pee accidents, etc. No age play, no crossdressing, no diapers, just pure omorashi.

Okay, so here's the plan. You give yourself 7 days for this dare. Each day has another rule, that must be obeyed. You can add own rules, but dare's rule is primary. There's only one exception: everyday you can use toilet for pooping beyond rules (or give yourself other restrictions if you want). No diaper is allowed. Got it all? Sure you did, it's simple. Remember - safety first. If you feel bad, stop doing dare. Wash your body every single day, it prevents infections.

Read whole dare before starting, so you can get all needed things.

Day 1.
It's training day, nothing extreme today. Wake up early. Start your day without peeing. Morning is good for perverted joys, huh? Eat breakfast and drink something warm - tea or coffee, it's your choice. Now you can go pee. Feel better? Good. Drink two glasses of orange juice (if you can't, choose another taste or ice tea). Go to school/work or wherever you must. If it's your day off, go for a walk, to cinema, for shopping etc. You can pee after three hours, but only if it's full hour (so if you left home at 9:35, after three hours it's 12:35 and you can pee at 13:00, 14:00, 15:00 etc.). Follow "three hours rule" all day, drink 2 glasses of anything right after peeing. You can pee before sleep only if you peed three times or less today.

Day 2.
Pee after waking up. It will be hard day for your bladder! The only rule you got for today is that you can pee only after a few drops of urine wet your underwear. Basically - you can go pee only just right before you start to wet yourself. And it doesn't matter if you plan road trip, meeting, lecture... You cannot pee earlier! If you want hardcore mode, drink soda or warm tea every time you can.

Day 3.
Rest day, uf! You can pee as often as you wish. Sounds nice? But wait, there's something more. You must use only public restrooms and it can't be one-person toilet. Don't use toilet at home, friend's home, bushes etc. Only multi-person public toilets. Even for your morning wee.

Day 4.
Pee in the morning. Get chains and small padlock. Pee normally. Wear pants and/or underwear that don't allow peeing without moving them lower. Lock them tight, using chain as belt and lock it. Freeze key in ice, then go out with 1 litre bottle of soda drink. You can go shopping, to the cinema, whatever. Stay outside home for at least three hours after emptying your bottle. Need pee-pee? If three hours left, you can go home. Now only thing you need to do is patiently wait for ice to melt. After you free yourself, you can pee only two times more today. Drink two big cups of tea or juice before sleep.

Day 5.
Is tea/juice in your bladder yet? Time to test your power of will. Today no pee-pee dance is allowed. You can't use your hands, cross or squeeze legs or anything similar. Why is that bad? Today is repeat of Day 2. - no peeing until you almost wet yourself.

Day 6.
Little rest for bladder again. Pee when you want to, but drink as much as you can without harm. Your aim is to pee every two-three hours. Soda drinks, tea, gatorade... Anything that helps is okay. Get tired because of running to restroom. And remember about safety! Once you decide to go to bed, you can't get up to toilet till morning. Hope you won't wet bed!

Day 7.
Last day of dare. If you haven't any accident till now, it will change today. No peeing for you, my dear. Whole day, 24 hours from waking up. And you must spend at least six hours outside your home. You can put some clothes for change in bag and carry them with you (to work, school, for trip, whatever). If you wet bed, add another three hours to your 24 hours toilet ban. Drink normally or more.

Punishments:
If you broke any rule, you must pee through underwear for week.
If you skipped any day, you must do that day twice.
If you had more than three accidents during this dare (excluding Day 7.), you must wear diaper for three days or pee through pants at least once a day for week.

What do you think about this one?
23/M(FtM)/gay. Switch. Not English native speaker. GMT+01:00
Likes: any control, M/S relationships, role play, gun play, omorashi, little risk, chains, military, experiments, non-sexual dares.
Limits: scat, body fluids, gross, permanent, cam with stranger, social suicide, too public.
View: Detailed likes/dislikes. | My toys. | Truths/dares made by me.
Go to: My S/M ad. | Dare me! | My M/S vision. | What is FtM?
CookieMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to CookieMaker for this post:
Old 05-13-2013, 06:59 AM   #2
dareisgood4u
Distinguished Member

If I were to try this, day3 would be the hardest, by far. The nearest public restroom from my house is a 5min drive and I don't even think it's open 24hrs. To use a multi-person toilet at night, I would have to go out to a bar, a club or maybe even a road-house miles away from town.

It is still a good dare, though, for those who like a challenge and are looking to explore some public risk. And I do like the punishments, but maybe you could make another one that takes a different approach and really promotes omorashi as the main task to perform rather than the punishment.
dareisgood4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:12 AM   #3
MShiina

Day 1:I peed once at morning(06:00)and once at afternoon(2pm) then I peed at night then I went to bed good head start.

Day 2:I peed at Morning.Then I got to work I started to get a urge to pee but could resist it until 3pm only I peed for 2 seconds in my panties and ran to the toilet and peed.

Day 3:I went to the shop opened 24 hours near my house so it was pretty easy today.

Day 4:I drank 1 litre of soda as requested and went out shopping.After 3 hours,I rushed back because my bladder was bursting and i waited for the ice to melt thank goodness i made t and peed in the toilet seat phew~.I drank 2 cups of apple juice before sleep.

Day 5:I peed a little in my panties in the morning and rushed to the toilet to let it all out thank god.

Day 6:Today was like Day 3.

Day 7:Oh My God I drank 3 litres of gatorade last night I resisted the whole day my bladder almost burst but at night just when 24 hours passed,My pee went right out of my bladder on my panties,skirt and the whole bed.
MShiina is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
omorashi, pee, pee holding