Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-10-2013, 12:38 PM   #1
CookieMaker

Send a message via Yahoo to CookieMaker
Male 21/male/switch seeks 21+/male/switch in any location (webcam not required)

21/male/switch seeks 21+/male/switch in any location (webcam not required)

Hello there!

I decide to put a new ad, because old one was.. well, old, and also few things changed.

I'm turning 22 this year and looking only for someone older than me (31 would be max I think). I'd like to make it long-term and stable relationship - I don't mind if friendship or other relationship, because it's hard to predict. I will agree for anything that is okay for both sides. For beginning it would be nice to start with daily emails (one or two for day, long, detailed) and just wait for them to become more frequent since it's natural when relationship evolve with time. I won't agree for cam in first moths for sure and forget about photos with face for that time too. But once we get closer, I'm sure it wouldn't be problem at all. I'd even agree for session in real life, but give us time. You should care about me too, not just my ass. I prefer friendly relationship with pretended/controlled fear, cruelty, humiliation than having it for real. Also, be aware that I expect you to help me with daily life as well. Not in material way, but by encouraging me to live better, complete duties, learn how to be happy and else. I'll do the same for you if you wish for (but won't if you aren't okay with that). I hope it's enough to get some idea about what I'm seeking for.

I have some experience as dom and little one as sub. After all I'm switch, so I can adjust myself to partner. If you want to be sub more often than dom - okay. Controlling me seems to be bigger fun than being controlled - okay too. Just keep in mind that I like to switch roles and won't stick to only one. I can go few steps beyond my limits when giving, but stay away from limits when I'm receiving. That means - for example - if you're into toilet fun (licking it, drinking from) I can tell you to do tasks about that, but definitely won't do them by myself. Take a look at links in my signature. Few of them should be useful, I guess.

I enjoy role playing in various kinds, it's something that I like the most. Pretending, playing, acting... These are doors to new and inspiring experiences. Also I'm into giving pain, pretended/controlled fear and tortures, receiving manual tasks, playing with imagination in general and searching for new ideas. More you can find on my blog in "Detailed likes/dislikes" note (link in signature). It's really detailed list, I ensure you. You can also check my threads, posts, albums or blog to see what kind of person I am.

And important information. I'm transgender male which means I was born as female, but now have both female and male body parts and live in society as random, regular male. I hope for full sex-change operations in future, but now I can't afford them all. I have facial and body hair, low voice etc. I can explain it more if interested, but main thing to remember is that I'm surely male, even with this body. If you can't treat me like a man, please, skip this ad.

Thanks for your attention and hope to meet someone with same interests!

Advertisements
Kink Talk