Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-24-2013, 04:56 AM   #1
CookieMaker

Send a message via Yahoo to CookieMaker
Male 21/FtM seeks easy dares for beginner

Hi! I'm new here and looking for rather easy dares, so I can get along better and build courage for harder tasks. My likes/dislikes/limits are in signature, I also have few toys - vibrator, erotic massager, geisha balls, dildo, diapers, rope, ties and two different lubes with effects. I would gladly do dares which can be done in private or in public without being noticed. When dare is completed, I'll post description or pics (depends on what I'd have to do). I'm also into embarrassing questions.

So, use me as you wish, but be gentle.
23/M(FtM)/gay. Switch. Not English native speaker. GMT+01:00
Likes: any control, M/S relationships, role play, gun play, omorashi, little risk, chains, military, experiments, non-sexual dares.
Limits: scat, body fluids, gross, permanent, cam with stranger, social suicide, too public.
View: Detailed likes/dislikes. | My toys. | Truths/dares made by me.
Go to: My S/M ad. | Dare me! | My M/S vision. | What is FtM?
CookieMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:20 AM   #2
Met

Welcome!
during the next 3day period I dare you to always have either:
a diaper, a rope, a plug or your gesia balls on/in you at all times.
you should only wear panties as underwear.

have fun
Wont do:
-Public-Blood, poop,"Long"periods, urinal insertions, diapers, pee on furniture.
no cam, face pics.

PM Me
Met is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:40 AM   #3
CookieMaker

Thanks, I'll start tomorrow.
Likes: any control, M/S relationships, role play, gun play, omorashi, little risk, chains, military, experiments, non-sexual dares.
Limits: scat, body fluids, gross, permanent, cam with stranger, social suicide, too public.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:48 AM   #4
God_Of_Masters
getDare Sweetheart

while your at it, go to a public toilet. (any time any where) wear your female cloths and put away all your man cloths.

Now come out of the booth and stay out for as long as you can. When you go back in, use every toy you have, each toy for at least 1 min.

once done,
Take a pen and leave a note saying "I'm a dirty transgender whore who got real dirty here"

Report back, and do mention how long you managed to stay outside in girls cloths.
"Many women who claim to care about 'inequality' are nonetheless champions when it comes to studiously ignoring the inequalities that favor themselves. What feminists refer to as the 'backlash' is not against women's gaining equality. It is against the fact that a lot of women are getting to have their cake and eat it too: equality when it's convenient, tradition when it's convenient."

~-Linney Uston

God_Of_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:49 AM   #5
CookieMaker

I went easy on myself and chosen toilet that isn't too much crowded. I spent about five or seven minutes in bra, women's top and women's panties visible under lowered pants. But I got scared when I hear someone coming in and ran into stall. I used my toys, ending with my favourite one. I forgot to take a paper for note so I did it on toilet paper and leave it hanging from roll.

Anyone with another dare? I got more into GD, so it doesn't need to be beginner-level anymore.

Advertisements
Kink Talk