Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #1
laceandink

Band-Aid 23 F sub/masochist Looking For Pain Dares

Hi, Im home tonight and was told by a Dom i play with to find some creative ways i like to hurt and see how much i can take from what others tell me what to do. If i'm a good pain slut and do all of them I get to cum a lot tomorrow. So looking for painful or uncomfortable or sadistic dares, just nothing that will leave permanent marks like severe burns or cuts.

Also if anyone has any masochism truths or questions ill try to keep up with the thread and answer.

Limits in signiture, Thanks!
likes: Bondage, Sensation Play (ice, feathers, candle wax) Moderate Pain (spanking with belts, clothes pins) Anal, DP, Orgasm Denial, Forced Orgasm, Restriction (mummification, body wraps, tight clothes)
Old 08-02-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
cmiller

Pick 4 spanking implements. Coat your nipples and pussy in candle wax. Then use the first to beat the wax off. Repeat with all four.

Not sure if this is a limit or not, but sterilize two safety pins and pierce your nipples with them.

Do this dare, http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=102655 except letting it swing into your pussy instead.

Roll 5 dice, multiply the numbers together. That's how many spankings you must do on any of the following body parts:
Ass
Inside of thighs
Backs of thighs
Soles of feet
Tits
Pussy
Enjoy the nice red marks.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:03 PM   #3
laceandink

Thanks, ill get to work on those right now, and ill check with my Sir about the pins!
likes: Bondage, Sensation Play (ice, feathers, candle wax) Moderate Pain (spanking with belts, clothes pins) Anal, DP, Orgasm Denial, Forced Orgasm, Restriction (mummification, body wraps, tight clothes)
Old 08-02-2012, 09:13 PM   #4
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Dang it i see someone already Gave my idea.

I will try to think something else up.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:20 PM   #5
laceandink

The candle wax was so fun! i really liked dripping it on, im very red from trying to knock it off.

The sock idea is very cool, i had some bean bags and those pointy jacks (little metal stars) i put in for a bit extra, definitely effective. im playing dice till i get another dare ;D
Old 08-02-2012, 09:32 PM   #6
cmiller

How big are your tits?

If they're large enough bind them tight til they start turning a nice shade. Then use the variation I just saw on the drop dare of attaching it up high, to get more momentum, do that but so it swings into your tits. Do the full dare for each tit.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:39 PM   #7
laceandink

they are pretty big i guess, 36DD, sounds like this ones gonna be painful hehe im excited!
Old 08-02-2012, 10:19 PM   #8
cmiller

How'd it go?

Those are big, sounds like they need some more pain. After the dropping, leave them bound then rub toothpaste on your nipples. Next fill your ass with as much ice as you can fit (put them in as fast as you can but make sure to lick or suck off sharp edges, but get them in as fast as you can so they don't start melting. I want you to feel them shifting around inside you. Then once no more can fit in you are to start forcing a butt plug of some sort (of you have one, if not another cock shaped object) into your ass until it's nice and snug and won't fall out. I know it sounds weird, fill your ass with ice til nothing else fits then put something else in, but ice melts, so you'll start trying to force it in immediately but just keep working it until enough has melted to fit it in.

Once you're stuffed in your back door beyond what you imagined to be humanly possible, you will use the largest object you can find that'll fit, and fuck your pussy til you cum twice.

Lastly, ask 6 people through PM on gD to let you release the water. 4 must say yes for you to do so, and you may not inform them of that fact, just simply say "May I let the water out of my ass? I will earn the yes if you wish me to." and do whatever they tell you.

If you don't get your 4 out of 6 you must ask another 6 and start over the count. Repeat this until you get your 4 or you try 5 times. If after 5 times you still haven't gotten a 4 out of 6 then you may let it out and write a blog begging for forgiveness for failing.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:56 AM   #9
engman
getDare Sweetheart

You should wax your pussy, then rub a mixture of icy hot and hot sauce over it.
engman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:47 AM   #10
enlargener

1* How did you find out you're into masochism?
2* Did you feel bad about it in the beginning?
4* What turns you on the most, concerning s&m?
3* How's your day?

oh, if you answer, you might get a dare from me.
enlargener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:06 PM   #11
laceandink

Im almost ready to head out to play tonight but ill try the ice one later...and im always shaved so waxing is hard but i imagine after shaving they'd still be pretty effective so i'll try that!

1* How did you find out you're into masochism?

i actually didnt realize that what i was into counted as masochism until i was called a pain slut for getting off on it, things like spanking and biting and pinching just seemed part of kink to me...and as i experienced more it turned into more intense pain play

2* Did you feel bad about it in the beginning?

nope, its something thats a part of my sexuality, i enjoy and love it...ive always been weird, thats not an insult to me, just another adjective.

4* What turns you on the most, concerning s&m?

I think it loosing myself in all the sensation, having no control over whats happening to my body next, no control over how ill react to the feeling, pain and pleasure alike.

3* How's your day?

Its a good day, im more excited for my evening though. Thanks for the questions.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #12
wonderguy2486

Coat one finger in icy hot or toothpaste and another in hot sauce then finger your pussy with the first and your ass with the second at the same time. After 5 minutes you have to change fingers and put new mixture on it. You have to do this for at least 45 minutes
wonderguy2486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:11 PM   #13
Narria

put in your biggest vibrating dildo you have on high and use ice hot or ben guy as lubricant then take a long rope and tie your self into a tight crotch rope but make sure it is long so you can tigh a knot at the end. what your going to do is put a box or a book next to the door to raise you up off the ground then open the door and pass the knoted end over the top of the door and close it bind your hands behind your back with any self release methead you want but must be set for an hour. step off the book witch will pull the rope up and push the dildo in deeper you should end up trying to stand on your tiptoes last thing kick the book out of the way so you cant stand back on it. have fun
Narria is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, masochist, pain, sadist