Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-31-2011, 01:43 AM   #676
Cookiedare29

WOW this is my first comment post or anything on gd but this story is amazing I love it i had a orgasm wen I read this, I know I know too much info but i had to say it!
Cookiedare29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #677
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiedare29 View Post
WOW this is my first comment post or anything on gd but this story is amazing I love it i had a orgasm wen I read this, I know I know too much info but i had to say it!
Well, thank you for that... I always aim to please my readers

Without further ado...

The Story Continues...

The paper bag had a logo and slogan printed on it: "Grandma's Own Donuts - 'cos no one makes them like Grandma".

He put this down in front of Sarah whilst he reached into his pocket and pulled out the key to the cuffs. With each girl in turn, starting with my sister, he undid their cuffs. He then reached in and pulled out a donut, giving them to each of the girls. Each had a different colour and flavoured glaze, although the girls didn't seem to care what they were given - after a weekend of minimal food laced with cum, these were indeed a real treat. Of course, the girls couldn't eat them just yet, as they still had the remenants of my own cum in their mouths, and the smell and appearance of the donuts just made their mouths water.

As I might have guessed, Ed had just the answer. As if he had (quite rightly) anticipated that I would lose the challenge, he produced a single, unglazed donut.

"Well, Steve, it looks like this is your one. Unfortunately I must have forgotten to order a topping for it, but I'm sure the girls can help you out !" Ed said, as he passed the donut to Sarah. She knew what he was implying, and held the donut under her mouth and allowed the combination of my cum and her saliva to coat the donut. Once she was finished, she passed it to Jo, who did the same and this process repeated until all five girls had emptied their mouths. I was still naked and cuffed when Ed took the donut back and brought it over to me as I sat in the back of the van. The girls were already eating and savouring their prize, although each were also looking intently at me as my punishment approached.

"Ok Steve. I guess by now you know what to do."

And, it was true, I did. I opened my mouth and allowed Ed to feed the soggy cum and drool soaked donut to me. The taste of the cum had been heavily diluted by the amount of saliva that was also present, and although this was a fairly disgusting 'treat', I had been through much worse this weekend.

Once I had finished, Ed returned to the drivers seat where both he and Alice ate a donut before getting ready to set off on the final part of our journey.

As we left the car park, Ed said to the girls that they could play all they wanted with me until we got back to the lock up. With their hands now free, and mine still cuffed, I was once again at their mercy and even though it had been a tiring weekend they still took the opportunity to touch, fondle and rub me all over, making me climax yet again before we reached our destination.

Although it was later in the day, it was still daylight when we returned back to the storage facility where the lockers that contained our clothes were located. Despite the wash in the lake I had been granted earlier in the day, I once again had my own cum both over my body and in my mouth.

This time, rather than park directly in front of the lockers as before, Ed pulled up on the other side of the lot. He checked to see that the security camera still had the old pair of knickers covering it's lens, and indeed it did. Obviously security wasn't something that this facility took very seriously (or more likely, they would be spotted and removed once the manager was back on Monday morning). Ed got out of the van and slid the side door open. He gave each of the girls a key to their locker, and told them to run across and retrieve their clothes and put them on standing in front of the lockers. Although this was a 24-hour facility, the chances of anyone actually turning up and seeing this sight was low, but the risk factor was there. Of course, Kelly did not have a locker, and Ed produced another back from the front with a short skirt, t-shirt and flip flops for her to wear. Her other clothes that Ed had confiscated back at camp were loaded somewhere with the rest of the stuff, and she'd get those back at a later time.

The girls returned fully clothed, and now I was the only one naked. Ed explained the final part of my punishment.

"Steve, you are to take this key and unlock your locker. You are then to bring all your clothes back here before you can get dressed, but be warned, it may take you more than one trip !"

Ed put the key between my teeth and I ran, still with my hands cuffed behind my back, to the lockers. Once I got there, I got myself into a position where I thought I could get the key into the lock, however as I tried to insert it the key moved and sliped from my grasp. It ended up on the sandy floor at the foot of the lockers. Looking back at the group for help, it was clear that I wasn't going get any. I knelt down, then lowered my head to retrieve the key in my mouth, causing me to topple over in the process. Now laying on my side, I managed to get the key back between my teeth (along with quite a bit of sand !), and struggled to get upright again. This time I managed to get the key into the lock, and by twisting my head managed to turn the key enough to open the locker. I was glad to see that my clothes were still there, and I took a bite of my jeans that were on top of the pile. Running back to the van I calculated that I would need at least another four trips and that was assuming that I could get both socks in one mouthful.

Sure enough, after four more trips I had finally recovered all of my clothes. Ed removed my cuffs and finally I was allowed to dress myself. It actually felt strange - after being naked for a weekend, the feel of fabric on my body felt... unnatural !

Ed started the van and headed towards our home town.

He dropped Kelly off first, and she actually thanked him, and us, for the weekend. "Thanks guys - I actually got a lot out of this, and I feel a better person for it. I'm still really sorry for what I've done, but I hope that we can put that behind us and be friends." Everyone, now including my sister that found it hard to forgive her earlier, nodded in agreement, and Kelly left with a smile.

After dropping of Bex, Claire and Jo with similar goodbyes, hugs and kisses, Ed finally pulled up outside our house.

As Ed opened the sliding door once again, he said, "I hope that you enjoyed yourselves, and once again I'm also sorry about what happened." Ed was not really to blame, other than inviting Kelly in the first place, but as far as both I and Sarah were concerned it was indeed in the past.

"No worries Ed," Sarah replied, "and yes, I did enjoy myself."

"Me too." I added, comforting Ed in the process. Even Alice had got out of the van this time, and gave both Sarah and I a big hug, and she also kissed me. "Thanks for all the fun, big boy, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of you soon."

"Likewise !" I joked with a smile.

Sarah and I stood and waved Ed and Alice off before going indoors.

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #678
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Another great part - Thank You

the only neggative thing i have to say - Why does it have to be coming to an end

Thanks for several long chapters in quick succession - Can't wait until you move back onto the subplot

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:44 AM   #679
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Default Epilogue

It had been a couple of weeks since Ed's birthday, and the camp in which we were his slaves. Life had got back to normal, with just the occasional dares being given to us.

Ed had ordered that we all keep our pubic areas shaven, and he would sometimes do an 'on the spot' inspection to ensure that we were complying with his request. I hadn't seen Claire or Bex since the camp, but Jo and I had been spending more time together over the past fortnight. We reinforced our loss of virginity by having sex again on several occasions, and this time without my sister watching and it wasn't a dare ! Our relationship as a couple was blossoming despite what was still going on between us and the rest of the slaves.

I met Kelly whilst passing her house, and we exchanged greetings. Kelly was still apologetic about what she had done, and I told her to forget it - she had learnt the hard way about her mistakes, and I genuinely had seen her change for the better. I asked if she had been in contact with Ed, and she said that he had messaged her and made her perform a solo web-cam show for him and Alice, and she even blushed when she said this.

Sarah and I remained just as close, and neither of us brought up what happened 'that night', although we spoke about the rest of the stuff freely and with a sense of fondness and humor. Let's face it, Sarah and I were closer than most siblings, but we both enjoyed it for what it was.

Ed and I caught up and the friendship continued as normal most of the time, except for the random 'pube checks' and the occasional humiliating experience. His relationship with Alice was still going strong, and Sarah and I had joined them both in a visit to the cinema. As I had come to expect during such a visit, both Sarah and I had been ordered to remove our jeans and underwear and sit for the duration of the film naked from the waist down. It was during this visit that I noticed my phone light up from my jeans pocket - it was on silent, but the light indicated that I had received a text message. I thought that it was probably nothing so ignored it until my sister's phone beeped. She was not so forward thinking as to mute the phone. At this point, both Alice and Ed also reached into their pockets and pulled out their phones. Leaning over, I watched Ed as he opened a message from an unknown reciprent...

"Hi gang. It's Carlos."

Carlos was the mysterious stranger that appeared at our camp site, and gave us a couple of dares with Ed's blessing at which point my memory flashed back. Ed had said that Carlos could give us all three dares, but he had actually only given us two at the time. Ed had also given him all of our phone numbers.

"My final dare is that you switch places for the rest of the month. The slaves will now become the masters, and the masters become the slaves. Enjoy your new roles ;o)"

But that, of course, is a whole other story.............

THE END

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
Old 04-01-2011, 11:46 AM   #680
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedrachel View Post
Another great part - Thank You

the only neggative thing i have to say - Why does it have to be coming to an end

Thanks for several long chapters in quick succession - Can't wait until you move back onto the subplot

Love Rachie
x x x x
Thank you Rachel, but as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. The good news is, as you rightly say, is that I will now concentrate on completing "The Sub Plot", so keep an eye out for updates very soon on that !! (And of course I can now spend more time catching up on your fabulous stories ;o) )

Old 04-01-2011, 11:54 AM   #681
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDemon View Post
Thank you Rachel, but as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. The good news is, as you rightly say, is that I will now concentrate on completing "The Sub Plot", so keep an eye out for updates very soon on that !! (And of course I can now spend more time catching up on your fabulous stories ;o) )
A big

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:22 PM   #682
Star Shadows
Prodigy

OMG thank you so much Shiny for keeping me entertained (and occasionally horny) for such a long time. This series has been the only one on this site I have kept with for as long as I have, and although posts were few and far between at times I have never regretted. Your story is amazing and brilliant. Such a shame it had to come to a potential end.

Just one thing:
Quote:
But that, of course, is a whole other story.............

THE END
Will you actually be writing this whole other story once sub plot is done or are you just toying with us?

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:21 PM   #683
EB32

Nice dude. I like the ending too (not the fact of it ending of course though). Only one complaint, I was actually kinda hoping that Sarah and Steve would eventually come to have sex, willingly. I loved the Steve and Jo angle though (wish it had be more).
EB32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:55 PM   #684
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Great chapter Shiny I hope its really not ending and other stuff with happen or like Rachel said you will finish the subplot.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:04 PM   #685
dounowhoiam

Send a message via MSN to dounowhoiam
Thumbs up Wow

Well done ShinyDemon, another absolutly brilliant story that has sadly come to an end...I can see another stunning sequel coming along for us all to experience

My likes Would do if I have the time
- Cross-dressing
- Light-torture

My dislikes Would not do
- Extreme
- Involving family & friends
- Public
- Messy (low income)

Although I generally like TorD, please don't just ask to play it online, as I
normally don't have the time to do so, thanks.
dounowhoiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #686
rchard2scout

Thank you so much Shiny! I'll be reading the sub plot soon, and I hope you'll write this "whole other story"...
rchard2scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:35 PM   #687
Cookiedare29

ya please write the next story that was hinted in the last sentence, i dont care after the sub plot or during but i want that story so bad
Cookiedare29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:33 PM   #688
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

another great story shiny i will forever follow ur stories
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:49 PM   #689
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Wow, I can't believe how this ended. Yet another surprise twist from you. I'm glad to have played my part in helping you with your story, ShinyDemon.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:28 AM   #690
CleverGlenn

Default Continued?

Was the epilogue a hint to a new story Shiny?? We all want to know! Future project perhaps?
CleverGlenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover