Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-21-2011, 03:18 AM   #1
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Default My Friends Betrayel

This story is partly true with some fiction. This story has some rape in it so if your against rape and to any Moderaters who read this an think it shouldnt be on here Im sorry just let me know or trash it thank you. The names an places in this story have been changed for privacy issues.

PART 1 MY FRIENDS BETRAYAL
__________________________________________________ ___________________________

My name is John Im 19 6'0" 186lbs athletic build and my friend Stacey is 21
5'6" around 100lbs body skinny.

We met at a church retreat in mexico. The retreat was for only a week but it helped me and Stacey get to know each other an become really close. I had a huge crush on Stacey and wanted to ask her out while we were still in mexico and on around the 4th or 5th day I went for it and said "Hey Stacey can I talk to you for second alone?"

Stacey said "Sure John is something wrong?" and I said "Nothing. Ive been wanting to ask you something since we first started talking but ive been afraid to ask you."

"Well what is it John?" she said while a blushing smile predicting what Im going to say next lit apon her face.

"Well I was wondering if you would like to go out with me?" she looked a lil confused an said "What do you mean go out with you? Like on a date?"

"Yes on a date but I really ment would you like to be my girlfriend?" I said worried but excited at the sametime hoping she would say yes and all I got back was a soft kiss on the lips then she walked back to her friends.

It was only for a few seconds I was in heaven the girl I had a huge crush on just kissed me but a minute after it was over I realised she hadnt actually given me an answer?

Later that evening I walked up to Stacey an straight up asked her when she was alone what her answer was because I dont like to assume anything. She told me that the kiss ment yes and I was so happy that I kissed her this time and made out then we talked for awhile.

After the retreat we dated for about a month and a half when we both realised we would be much better off as friends and it was a mutual agreement so nobody got hurt.

We became such close friends that we knew everything about one another and could do anything around each other without things being weird till a year later and she asked me.......
MORE TO FOLLOW......

Last edited by Stormwalker22; 01-22-2011 at 04:11 PM.
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:25 AM   #2
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Please feel free to comment an give suggestions. Thank you.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:57 PM   #3
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Very nice introduction - like the part ending - finishing on a cliff hanger - I wonder where you have learned to do that lol

Will pvt message you a few suggestions

Please keep up the Good Work

Love Rachie
x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:43 PM   #4
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Thanks Rachel for the suggestions an the comment and took what you said into consideration I will probably post another chapter soon hopefully everyone is enjoying it
Old 01-21-2011, 04:33 PM   #5
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Default Part 2

Thank you for the comments now here is the next chapter of this incredible story.

PART 2 MY FRIENDS BETRAYAL
__________________________________________________ _____________________________

We became such close friends that we knew everything about one another and could do anything around each other without things being weird, till a year later and she asked me to go to one of her friends kick back (for those of you that don't know what a kick back is it's just like a party).

I said "Yeah sounds like fun. When and what time is it at?" Stacey told me "Its on saturday starting at around 8 or 8:30pm". "Cool Ill be there" I answered happily.

Before the party I had become a bit of an alcoholic, since I started drinking at around the age of 16 because of depression. I had become sober for a little over two years and didnt plan on drinking at the party.

Stacey and I met up at Jack in the box (its a fast food resturant for those who dont have Jack in the box) at around 7:30pm to get something to eat because we were hungry and Stacey didnt want to drink on an empty stomach.

So we had a couple of jr. bacon cheese burgers with extra sauce. Man those burgers are so good they make your mouth water just thinking about them.

The thing I didnt know was the fact that Stacey still had a crush on me, I didnt see her that way anymore and I was absolutely clueless about her feelings for me.

While at the party me and Stacey got seperated I was drinking my Dr.Pepper when suddenly I felt really tired and weak. Just as I felt like I was about to fall down Stacey grabbed me an asked me if I was ok I said "yeah I just felt really tired all of a sudden and weak. Is there any place I can lay down for a bit?" Stacey said "Yes, of course there is let me just find Liz and ask her where you can". (Liz is Stacey's friend who was throwing the kick back).

Stacey saw Liz and yelled for her she came over. Stacey asked Liz if there was a bed I could lay down on, Liz said "Yeah theres a bedroom down the hall just follow me". Liz led us to the bedroom and closed the door as we walked in.

I was just about to pass out while Stacey was helping me take off some clothes because she knows if Im not sleeping at my house I will usually sleep with just my pants on since I dont really wear underwear very much.

So Stacey took off my shirt right as my eyes closed I thought I saw Stacey......
MORE TO FOLLOW.........

What did John think Stacey was doing?
Why was John so tired an weak without any alcohol?
Please stay tuned and see what happens
Please feel free to comment.

Last edited by Stormwalker22; 01-25-2011 at 01:57 AM.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:33 PM   #6
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Not that I know from personal experiences but it sounds like John has been slipped a Flunitrazepam most commonly known as Rohypnol (that's a "roofie" in the local vernacular)!

With the title being "My Friend's Betrayal" (correct spelling!), I believe John may have seen Stacy adjusting the straps of her 14-inch long x 3-inch thick strap-on dildo! John has just become the party's "entertainment".

Very good story! The writing is steady-paced although you've jumped from a simple friendship into a femdom scenario quite quickly. It might be best to build some back story on Stacy's character before we leap right into a CFNM "rape"!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:35 PM   #7
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

this is a great story and if I had to answer those questions, I'd say:

1. taking off his pants
2. there was a drug in his cup of Dr. Pepper

I'm sorry if I ruined your story, but I just felt the urge to answer your questions

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:43 PM   #8
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

@Memories for Life and the title isnt wrong because this story is just the first of many stories thats why its my friends betrayel instead of my friend's betrayel which would mean just one friend.

@kmacroxs No its fine I want people to try an answer my questions.

Thank you everyone for commenting i might have another chapter either later tonight or tomorrow.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:51 PM   #9
lordbob
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to lordbob
Talking

keep it up very good story the clift hangers are very good
ask me anything
www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=466389

I have been dared to do every dare PMed to me for the next month
Mean Little Kitty Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo
lordbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:52 AM   #10
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Default My Friends Betrayel Part 3

Thank you every one for your comments and guesses. So now for the continuation of my friends Betrayal.

PART 3 MY FRIENDS BETRAYAL
__________________________________________________ ______________________________

So Stacey took off my shirt and right as my eyes closed I thought I saw Stacey undoing my belt and pants. The next morning my belt was gone but my pants were on so I didnt think anything of what happened last night. Stacey and I gathered are stuff then headed home after saying bye to Liz and thanking her for a great party.

(Now the party from Stacey's point of view)

Me and John were hanging out then I saw some friends and Liz so I told John I was gonna say hi to them and he said he was gonna get a drink an he would catch up with me later.

I talked to my friends for a little bit I could see John in the kitchen from where I was standing. He looked so cute in his skin tight black shirt and jean pants haha even though it had holes in it and he had been putting patches over them that also ripped.

I was wearing a low cut v-neck shirt showing off my 36 C breasts and a mini skirt that came down mid thigh with a cute black g-string.

I have wanted to make love to John so bad but I know he doesnt feel the same way. My urges for him are getting way to hard to control and Ive been thinking about giving him one of my perscription pills that knock me out so I can sleep since I have insomnia.

I brought my pills with me thinking I would either spend the night at Liz's house or John's. I saw him put his drink down as I was walking towards him but his back was to me and I thought to myself, Oh my gosh this is my chance! Could I really go through with this? I reach into my purse grab the pill and dropped it in to his cup then walked out of the kitchen to come around into the kitchen from the other way when all of a sudden....
MORE TO FOLLOW.......

Why would Stacey put the pill in John's drink?
What all of sudden happened to Stacey after she dropped the pill?
Will John ever find out what Stacey did to him?
Does Stacey grow a concious?

Stay tuned for the unbelievable story of John's life

Last edited by Stormwalker22; 01-22-2011 at 09:20 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:27 PM   #11
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwalker22 View Post
@Memories for Life and the title isnt wrong because this story is just the first of many stories thats why its my friends betrayel instead of my friend's betrayel which would mean just one friend.

@kmacroxs No its fine I want people to try an answer my questions.

Thank you everyone for commenting i might have another chapter either later tonight or tomorrow.
The correct spelling is "betrayal"! BTW: If you are referring to more than one friend possessive it's " friends' "
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:28 PM   #12
nicknick0912
Account Banned

I t is a good story i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
nicknick0912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:08 PM   #13
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Very good

Will John have the pills - guessing yes

Keep up the great work Jake

again messaged yourself with info

Love Rachie
x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:46 AM   #14
xeldin

nice story you have there can't wait for the next chapter now
[05/31/2011 04:25:51 PM] LilAngel: xeldin needs to strip

close to my heart :
Dylan xX Connor xX
dare861 WoWaddict Pothuthic
LilAngel princessjessie Fixation woof Abby9 MarisaLaugh XxxMistress Maddy09

xeldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:55 AM   #15
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Default My Friends Betrayal Part 4

Thank you everyone for the comments and guesses. I hope you all dont mind that this chapter is longer then the rest but I garrentee you will not be disappointed

PART 4 MY FRIENDS BETRAYAL
__________________________________________________ _________________

I reach into my purse grab the pill and dropped it in to his cup then walked out of the kitchen to come around into the kitchen from the other way when all of a sudden Liz came up to her and said "Hey Stacey. Are you and John having a good time?"

"Yeah we are, except John seems kinda uneasy with everyone drinking though?" Stacey said worried as she glanced at John. "I thought he said he was ok being around alcohol?" Liz said confused and worried a little about John being there.

Suddenly Stacey sees John acting a little strange, she excuses herself from Liz and walks over to him. Suddenly She sees John starting to fall and grabs him. "John are you ok?" she asks scared and concerned.

John replied "Yeah I just felt really tired all of a sudden and weak. Is there any place I can lay down for a bit?"

"Yes, of course there is. Let me just find Liz and ask her where you can" she said a little worried about him wondering if she really should have slipped him that pill in his drink.

She saw Liz and yelled for her. "Hey Liz is there a place John can lay down? He's not feeling well." Stacey asked. Liz replied "Yeah theres a bedroom down the hall just follow me".

John and Stacey followed Liz down the hallway to a bedroom where Liz opened the door for them then closed it after John and Stacey went inside.

I layed John down on the bed and started helping him take off his clothes. He took his shirt off and I took off his belt and unbuttoned his pants.

I stood up when I knew for sure he was passed out and just looked at his sculpted arms, rock hard abs and his amazing cock that I know is hiding in those loose pants of his.

I then unzip his pants an look at his limp dick then at him real quick to make sure he is still asleep. When Im sure he wont wake up I start to lick, jerk and suck his thick cock as I feel it growing bigger and thicker in my mouth.

Then I pull it out of my mouth staring at his 7 1/2" long 3" thick an shaven cock standing at attension for me as I strip my top and mini skirt. Then I go an check to make sure the bedroom door was locked. After I locked it I heard John make a noise I turn around real fast scared he woke up and with a sigh of relief I realise that he was probably just dreaming as he was still passed out.

I walked over to him looking at him in all his glory. I slowly slide my
g-string over my plump ass and straddle John. Right before I slide him into my wet pussy I look at his face thinking whether I can really do this to him or not.

John was a virgin and was waiting for the right person but he also kept saying he wasnt sure if he wanted to wait, even though he was a huge horn dog (just means really horny) I use to say just to tease him. But I couldnt resist I just wanted him so bad and he was right there naked and rock hard.

So I took a risk and slide his huge dick inside me and oh my god it felt so good. His dick plugged me up so much that as I was riding him my juices were filling up inside me because he was so big.

Then right as I slammed down on him real hard, John.....
MORE TO FOLLOW....

Will Stacey ever tell John what she did?
What did John do while Stacey was riding him?
Will John wake up?

You will have to keep reading to find out.

Advertisements
Kink Talk