Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2020, 12:20 PM   #1
Perie

Default Pile on the edges

This is quite open ended.

Add edges for me to complete starting from Tuesday when I can touch again. Make them build up so it looks like an insurmountable task for me to catch up and keep up.

I am not permitted orgasms unless my Dom tells me that I am, which is independent of this. He does like to keep in long stretches of denial, so this is to add to my frustration and desperation so I can please Him with desperate needy begging. You will be saving Him the work in telling me how to keep myself desperate which He is grateful for.

You can add up to fifteen per post. No double posts. PMs don't count.

Do you want them completed gagged? With clamps? Clit play only? Fucking myself with a dildo, or just impaled on one? Restrained? As soon as I wake up? Want to add some spanks? Anything that you suggest that I can realistically do will be taken on board. Or you can just add the edges to your heart's content.

For the foreseeable future I'll also be filled with either ben wa balls or an 8 inch suction cup dildo that's just arrived, depending on whether I'm alone or not and if I can get the dildo in after 6 weeks or so of no play, just to add to my frustration.

Other toys not currently listed in addition to the new dildo are nipple suckers (both the pinch to apply and the twisting kinds), rubber nipple rings, and cooling gel.

As an enticement to be particularly "verbally" (as much as text can be) humiliating in your posts, my Dom has asked to see any that describe why I deserve to be taunted with edges and no orgasms, and will double the edges for any that He is especially tickled by.

Edge a needy slut... pretty please?

Total so far prior to any doubling per above: 1995. More are welcome for this needy horny edging slut.

I can't cum until I finish the edges because I'm a brat (115/2210 completed)

Dom not on GD but aware His toy is and encourages it.

Toys

Likes and limits

Last edited by Perie; 06-08-2020 at 05:11 AM.
Perie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge play, humiliation, nipple punishment, spanking